WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

WW3 isn't happening. You can go home now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox43.com/2017/04/06/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-u-s-strike-in-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's ok to attack a countries military allies if you don't actually kill any of their own soldiers

literally Hitler logic

I agree, but at the same time:

>link faggot

Hitler was a great man

And?

>rules of warfare

I know it's a thing but how ridiculous lol

it's literally everywhere

>fox43.com/2017/04/06/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-u-s-strike-in-syria/

Fuck ISIS, fuck Israel and fuck Trump.

>we warned them so it's ok
So assuming the Russians gave us a heads up before bombing the shit out of one of our bases, what do you think the response would be?
How is Assad using chemical weapons when they were all destroyed by the UN in 2014? what the fuck

More importantly how did you let Reptiles into all parts of your government.

If we launched chemical weapons against the beaners, we'd probably shrug and take responsibility. Look at what Obama did when Assad crossed the "red line." That's right, he did nothing. Someone has to instill a little respect in the American military and that someone is Donald J Trump. This is a flawlessly executed attack. Good work to president Trump and all brave men and women involved in the American military. Today I am proud.

>So assuming the Russians gave us a heads up before bombing the shit out of one of our bases

You mean after we used chemicals on our own people?
Evacuate and get butthurt, but that's it. So what that our toys were taken away from us.

Well they've been killing McCain's ISIS faggots for years now and nobody but him and Hillary gave a fuck.

Go to bed antifa, nobody's buying your shilling and bullshit.

>liberal logic
We didn't attack Russia, you stupid fuck.
>believing the UN on anything
I highly doubt the UN got rid of more than 10% of them

>How is Assad using chemical weapons when they were all destroyed by the UN in 2014? what the fuck

he obviously hid a few under his bed so he could use them to celebrate after taking back most of his country. 3d chess n sheeeit

Wow looks like GARUMPF is still a Russian shill LMAO.

>I don't have time to educate you shitlord

obviously the worldwide production of fluoride and G.M.O.s plus rape torturing babies for weeks on end until it wasnt fun anymore wasnt enough for these reptile demonic fucks so they re trying to false flag stuff.

They called ahead so the base could be cleared out you retard. It was done to destroy military hardware & resources only.

>a literal retard responds to another literal retard.
Sup Forums the post.

>asks for link
>provides one

it smells of summer in here

oh my god he really is doing it then...

you people know a lot about being completely 100% idiotic.

Well after I finished killing all the moles in my yard I lit off all the leftover poison bombs for shits and giggles, Assad probably did the same thing.

Incidentally chlorine gas is the bottom of the barrel for chemical warfare, a few Americans send themselves to the hospital every year trying to clean RV toilets with bleach and nobody tries to bomb Mr. Clean.

>Not being able to differentiate post IDs

Thanks for link homeboy

>leaftard responds to a retard responding to a retard

>How is Assad using chemical weapons when they were all destroyed by the UN in 2014? what the fuck

yes but how do we KNOW they were all destroyed? UN is useless

Not saying Assad gassed everyone, just wanna ask

>119867549

leaf