Is the Syria strike a deep state 5D chess move?

Suddenly many former Trump supporters have changed their minds. Is this what the deep state planned all along? Was Trump forced to allow this?

It would be a very effective move, if so.

Either way we're all bowing down to the jews, Assad is an Alawite, that's why all this shit is going down.

They're the only Moslems worth a shit and they actively want to improve things for themselves and everyone else, rather than just blow everyone up.

So of course the jews can't allow that and Syria must be destroyed.

This gives me a very strong feeling of a puppet presidency we've been deceived by for decades.

What if Russia is okay with it? But deep media is still spinning it as a bad move? The fact that they didn't say anything right away is actually calming.

Of course, (((they))) have it all planned and all under control.

Your country, my country, most countries. All compromised by the jew.
All already fulfilling the prophecy that we'd just be mindless cattle.

i think trump got play'd

Nickle peas. Yall niguhs iz Bipolar as phuk!

If the Deep State can escalate war in Syria without Trump's approval, they already won and it doesn't matter if you support him or not.

You must kill them. The Pentagon, CIA, Congress, Wall Street, the owners of the mass media, all of them.

Thats cuz ur an idiot

Unknown user, unkown.

>If these were actually agaisnt Assad and we support Trump's actions the jews win
>If leave Trump the jews win

We're fucked

That guy is a fucking retard.

Devs , all or nothing
Just scum at the top

Merkel is missing?!

Merkel is missing. Her security lost her for 17 hours. She has a body double and was in hiding

What if its a plan to stop the fake news created by the MSM. IF the videos turn out to be fake, and they were forced down our throats by the MSM, which lead to the tomahawk strikes in syria, that could be justification to go after the media.

Ditched his thread, just shitposting jewry

Look at the big brain on Brad!

Its all fake

This would be god-tier. But then the media will just blame Trump for falling for it, while the same people who believed it laugh at him.

Crush'em with FEAR...
Onxyia wipe

the only way to win the game is throw over the table and punch the guy on the other side right into the face.

Russia never makes knee-jerk reactions. Remember how long it took for Putin to move on Crimea? It's better to not react rashly, makes you very predictable.

I would fuck her tits with my elf cock

That would be even worse. Or do you think it's a good thing for Trump to get his intelligence from the fucking MSM?

well, best case scenario i can come up with
trump says "those behind the gas attack must pay for this and we hold them to justice with all our power" knowing completely well it were the kikes.
he then warned russia about the airstrike and fires some missiles there to show he didnt just talk, but warned to not kill anyone who isnt involved in that. making some noise.
then, oh shock, it turns out it was really a false flag created by the kikes and deepstate, and luckily he got all the names ready
he now can go after them without being called out for "silencing political opponents and just using the gas attack as an excuse" because with the missile strike he showed how serious it is to him, and how he didnt care who it was.

but i somehow doubt this is the case

If they have the power to force him to do this, there was no point supporting him to begin with.

he just would have to say "take up arms" and give out a list with names of the oppressors. problem would be solved within a day

I think it's time we stopped with the 128D chess meme.

>US goes all out attacking israeli founded terror
>Israel goes "fuck off USA"
>the US complies
>everyone realizes the US are controlled by jews and gets redpilled.

>Deep state flase flag to try and force Trump into a war with Russia by proxy of Syria.
>Putin states Assad support not unconditional.
>Trump administration warns Russia of missile strike.
>Trump uses false flag to forge US/Russian alliance against Assad regime.
>causing a PR nightmare for the Globalists on a war with Russia.
>with no other options globalists Green light North Korea.
>SSP weapon systems deployed, China eliminated as a threat.
>US world order established

Checkem

it was a nice meme, and so far every of his "fuckups" turned out to be something positive. so who knows. allegedly the forces over at the base were warned. could be just some virtue signaling from his side. we will see i guess. but as it stands now, yes it was a stupid move

of all the double digits its the 33...