Sup Forums IS ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT

Reminder that there's no good jews.

Ben Shapiro has always been a hardcore neocon. It is why he was so against Trump.

jews not even once i swear

How many of you chucklefucks are ok with some shitpot flying antique tugboats and dropping chem bombs in the same country where we have rangers and marines killing isis?

>McCain, Graham and now Shapiro.

Who's next? Hillary fucking Clinton?

FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEE

During the election I had softened on the Jews. Their were good one's, their were bad one's, I told myself.

Never fucking again. The Kike is the eternal enemy and the final boss.

Jesus fucking christ.

How long until we see Antifa rioting to shut down anti-Trump rallies?

>where we have rangers and marines killing isis?
>killing isis
>we
>killing
>isis
HAHAHAHA

Why are you okay with Trump supporting ISIS when they are trying to kill U.S. Rangers and Marines (while his owners at the IDF sit back in their lawn chairs and laugh)?

Same happened to me.

>n-not all of them

It's in their nature.

Fuck I hate that asshole. He's everything terrible about the right.

Open wide, goy.

She Tweeted support.

Good Christ fucking jews, every, single, time.

ISRAEL FIRST BABY!

MIGA!

Fuckin Shapiro. Half the time he says shit I like, and the other half I want to kick him in his jew face.

>BEN SHAPIRO AGREES WITH TRUMP NOW

it's over

>ME GUSTA

Update from a soldier at Shayrat Airbase: - strikes concentrated on airstrip, aircraft shelters and fuel tankers. -No casualties

Pro-tip: he, and most other (((neo-Cohens))), is not "the right" in any sense of the term. Most are former Trotskyists.

>stop making it so fucking obvious ben you putz

He's consistently given kudos when he does something agreeable. This is not the first time.

*quotation

Real soon. The Jews are now pro trump.

No, he was pretending. It was a ruse. It never even mattered.

fuck year MIGA

die for greatest ally stupid goys

is this just a ploy to get neocons on his side?
I don't even know anymore with trump the dude is completely unpredictable

Nobody here is surprised by this

hes a rat, like the rest of them

Fuck Kushner and Fuck Ivanka. They are manipulating, and are in the pockets of Soros and the Chinese. Look up info about them, the two of them are fucking snakes. Hope Bannon can save the day.

kek bumping a shapiro thread what a crazy time to be alive

My take is that there is infighting between Kushner and Bannon in the cabinet. Trump put them in because he values a diversity of opinions, but ended up favoring Kushner's side because he is the son-in-law. It's almost like Kushner bluepilled Trump.

Remember, kids - never trust a kike.

It's always the same people who push for these war. Zionist Jews. And yet a majority of Americans still consider Israel to be their greatest ally. It's kind boggling.

Jews are waiting for "Messiah" after killing Messiah. Next Messiah, Anti-Christ!

That's it I'm redpilling everyone that I talk to from now on and calling out the kikes for their wars I can't stand this anymore it's time to expose these rats to the man on the street

>is this just a ploy to get neocons on his side?
What's the difference between a ploy to get the neocons on his side and just plain betrayal of his supporters?