STOP ABANDONING TRUMP

Shills are putting in maximum effort right now to get us all to abandon Trump. We don't know his reasoning behind this attack and we know he is working against the deep state. He warned Russia before he attacked also.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12693268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP THIS

just naturally sceptical of his actions. If he is playing 1488 chess then congrats he wasn't a shill and we can support him. If he is you look like mindless followers, unable to question his actions even though they go against his campaign promises

>dont abandon trump hes only selling you out, comon guys be good goys

>still defending him for killing the enemies of the jews

back to reedit faggot

No one will abandon the man that save the world from Hillary. But tonight he act like that cunt.

Did you forget that the deep state is constantly plotting against him? Learn the full story before turning on him.

Did shills launch the missiles?

Fucking this

SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!

>Syria has a false flag event just to get cash from other countries.

Canada just sent them $840 million for the attack!!

>Trump says "How about I just send $100 million worth of missiles?"

Only Canada was cucked

Why do they need to plot against him? He is doing exactly what they want.

I can't wait for him to cave on immigration more than he has already.

Get the fuck out redditor

I'm disheartened, but still here

lets just hope for the best!
we don't know anything yet... so, lets just wait.
Everyone is going INSANeEeeEeEEeeE

Believe him user. Don't let them win.

BUMP WITH KEK

President Volksverräter should be mercilessly hunted down and killed like his daughter and her jewish husband would have been if his family had remained in Germany like any truly loyal person "proud of his German blood" would have done during the war. He is a fucking disgrace. We loyal old school German-Americans washed our hands of him long ago. He's not a good German and never was one.

Gtfo with Trump dick sucking, this has always been an anti-globalist board.
Your God emperor revealed himself as the neocon kike he is. Pro-tip it was not that hard to see before.
You "redpilled" drumpftards Are just as much sheep as the bluepilled faggots Wake the Fuck up

>we don't know his reasoning for violating the constitution
>shills
wow, really jazzed my raspberries

literally a r/ the cuckald shill post, go the fuck back to (reddit) OP

This is hillary clinton foreign policy. I don't support it.

Frogposters and reddit kiddies: it's been a nice long visit but you have to go back.

>Did you forget that the deep state is constantly plotting against him?
This action demonstrates that Trump has capitulated to the deep state. Believe me, I would LOVE for there to be a silver lining to this.

>launch a missile attack on a Russian strategic ally nation that did not attack the US
>shit all over the Constitution

How can one possibly spin this as a good day?

Just give him more time to disappoint you.
I miss /mlpol/ at least they were absent of low iq brown nosers.

* wrong

What do you mean we don't know? It is 4D chess to distract attention from the investigation as feds are closing in on him and impeachment is imminent. He learned this tactics from his friend Vlad.

quite easy if you're paid to do it

Stop sucking this idiot's cock. He's turned his back on just about everything. Fuck this retard.

I gotta admit he really got me this time. We'll played sir, we'll played.

No frogs in this thread and frogs don't care about this.

Exactly

Anyone who thinks they have all this figured out already is a dangerously naive, delusional faggot

We may have to string him up in public, we may have to elect him eternal emporer, we just dont know yet

Only cucks support a man over principal

>STOP ABANDONING TRUMP
>safe space for drumpfy!!!

It's 12d Intergalactic Full Color Spectrum Complete Periodic Table Chess

Nothing to worry about

Look guys, it's time to accept that Trump was a bad choice, and honestly the Democrats are the better party.

Your post has no context newfag
How's it feel to have your his God emperor shit on his promises

Fuck this and fuck you. Most of all, fuck Trump.

Trump did the smallest attack he could, smart move

Every time you see one of those posts like 'i voted for him, but now...', thank them for pointing out they are a useful idiot and helping get Trump elected. They tend to not respond.

Fuck off back to /r/thedonald

I wonder two things, first, will CTR ever run out of fucking money.

But secondly I wonder if the democrats think this actually fucking helps them.

Trump WILL fire or force Bannon out, cementing himself as a Neocon shill. Trump cultists will try and spin this as a positive.

Screencap this, I guarantee it'll happen

This

/SG/ has been on Sup Forums longer than Trump has, and it's pretty obvious that this was a bad move. Stop calling everyone with two eyes and an opinion a shill. I'm with Bannon, not Trump

fuck off, shill.

The funny thing is that it is mostly shills and trolls arguing with each other. Most actual Trump supporters are sitting back and waiting for the shillwave to pass. We're not stupid. We know what is going on and waiting for their low energy "attack" to die down in a matter of hours as it does every single time.

he abandoned us first nigger

>Shills are putting in maximum effort right now to get us all to abandon Trump.

He's doing a fine job on his own by reneging on what he stood for: not fucking around in Syria.

Hillary would've done this shit, not him. This is one of the main reasons why I voted for him, on the idea that he wouldn't be a neoconservative.

pinche mojalo

>no energy
>completely scripted now during speeches
>relegating Bannon
>doing everything to get praise from the likes of the warmongers on CNN/MSNBC/WaPo/NYT
>STILL ONE OF US

>no one killed

>never Trumpers get on board with Trump

>millions added to Trump support

>only loss is Paul Joseph Watson

4D chess.....

I can't wait for his "I Overreacted" video

Healthy pressure on Trump is needed. Also Ron Paul needs to run for next president.

its obvious that trump has fallen victim to the deep state

Going after Assad has always been about getting a pipeline from Qatar to Europe, not Russia to Europe

Kick the United States out of the Americas

He needs to fix this, and fast.

I've backed him 100% until this point - I'm no shill, but I'm completely pissed if he's going to fuck the Middle East up more and create more destabilization.

There'd better be one good fucking reason for this and it'd better be a short-term thing happening that gets him the ability to do everything else he promised, otherwise, this is the last time I vote for anyone ever again.

The wife and I both said, if Trump fucks us over and goes the neocon route, then we both give up, let America collapse and fuck everyone who made it happen.

THIS IS 3D CHESS.

The President Donald J. Trump is just intimidating because a (((chemical attack))) can't be tolerated.

He's just showing off, you fucking shills. When the list of 0 casualties come out you'll see.

Israel and the gulf states took their ball and went home after the last failed attempt to oust Assad by backing the "moderate rebels" (isis). Now it looks like they're doubling down to get that pipeline going through to Europe so they can undercut Russia in the oil game. These globalists are fucking relentless.

Fuck off Reddit. You've caused enough trouble here and I'm not supporting the Kike lover anymore. Fuck off and don't come back.

When John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Rick Wilson, and Lindsay Graham support your actions, you fucked up. He can go suck democrat dick for votes because he's fucking garbage to me. OH, AND ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN MY CITY ARE STILL FUCKING HERE. ALL OF THEM PLUS EXTRA.

mfw Hillary launched the missles

We all know bro, or at least I hope so.

You guys aren't reactionaries, are you?

>We don't know his reasoning behind this attack
According to his official press statement, it's because of Assad gassing his own children. I see the strategy behind such a move, but I don't like him outright lying to the public.

What did he mean by this?

Posters like you are the reason why we need gr15 gone

>"It's just 5D guys, Trump is still /ourguy/"

>He warned Russia
>implying that means Russia accept the attack
ebbin T_Dfag

>Hillary drinks water
>Trump drinks water
>Hitler drinks water

Holy shit, Hillary=Trump=Hitler

Go fuck off and fight for ZOG if that's your thing.

We aren't abandoning Trump. It's just a massive shill attack.

>we know he is working against the deep state

He's a Freemason working for the all mighty (((Imperial Agents))), nothing else

Don't abandon Trump, Kushner is our ally and Bannon is our enemy!

NO OP ITS FUCKED TRUMP JOINED THE DARK SIDE

WE'VE BEEN PLAYED BY THE JEWS ...AGAIN

THEY. MUST. DIE.

we don't know any of that.

actions speak for themselves, I thought Trump was a legit isolationist. Turns out he is a warhawking cunt like the other.

Literally white obama. He's a cuck...

>oy vey follow drumpf goy

Im no longer a Trump supporter but just like I dont allow the government to speak for me or think for me, wouldnt let a fucking idiot like you speak for me or think for me. When I was a trump supporter, Id tell you to go fuck yourself. Stopped believing in Trump as soon as he hit Syria. Hes just a deep state shill.

The only way that this makes sense is if in reality that Trump hit ISIS positions who overtook government infrastructure, but kept up the narrative he was hitting Assad.

The end game would be for North Korea to wake up and take notice.

>Literally white obama
What?
This has to be a troll post
Why am I responding?

>leaf admits he was useful idiot, the post

I can't even imagine a scenario where he regains my support.

Attacking Syria was the one thing he was not supposed to do. Not even shilling, but this guy is no better than Hillary.

>YES GOY, WE NEED TO GO TO WAR AND DIE FOR ISRAEL, IGNORE THE ANTI WAR SHILLS

GOD IS THE GREATEST. GOD IS OUR BIGLY ALLY. WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD. IT IS A DISGRACE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SYRIA. WHY WONT GOD ACT? LUCKILY, GOD BLESSED US WITH TOMAHAWK MISSILES. GOD BLESS THE PINPOINTED GPS-SATELLITE TARGETED MISSILE STRIKES. I PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS BUT AMERICA WILL SERVE GOD'S JUSTICE. IT IS UP TO ASSAD NOW NOT TO ESCALATE. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW ASSAD? WE ONLY TARGET SYRIANS, NOT RUSSIANS OR BEAUTIFUL BABIES. MY APPROVAL RATES ARE THE BEST, BELIEVE ME. WE CAN NOT LET ASSAD GET CLOSE TO THE NUCLEAR CODES. GOD DAMN THOSE TERRORISTS! DAMN THEM TO HELL! GOD HATES ALL THOSE WHO GO AGAINST AMERICAN INTERESTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST. GOD AND BEAUTIFUL BABY JESUS 2020!

>working against the deep state
>applauded by McCain
>Dems happy

aahhhhh yes, the 7843928d chess.

This strike actually went perfectly and is very good for trump

you trump bitches are the worst. got sold on the cheapest tricks and will defend your master no matter how hard you get played :D will this ever stop? will you someday stop sucking the donald off? I mean you already lost your dignity, so I guess no

he authorized the strike .. could have waited to clear to smoke.

and wahts wrong with muslims on muslims gas-action again? So raping them over their is ok but gassing them is not?

Bump

not a shill. incredibly disappointed in this attack. sad day for trump's foreign policy and honestly wondering if i made a mistake in november. you won't be convinced i'm not a shill but whatever. i was pretty die-hard and i know there are others questioning if i am.

>and we know he is working against the deep state

lol..

>muh 34987D chess may may

just accept it he's the neocons fuccboi, his thicc ass is probably being pegged by donald rumsfeld every night

he got a narrative that appealed to us but in the end, what has he done...

what point trying to deport the illegals if the us becomes a nuclear wasteland.

honestly, should have known when his cunt daughter got married to that jewish dog

Sup Forums WIDE VOTE! WHO DO YOU SUPPORT?

strawpoll.me/12693268
>strawpoll.me/12693268
strawpoll.me/12693268
>strawpoll.me/12693268

Will the irrelevant Austrian ever stop being a huge pussy.
I guess no

>praised by every leftist mediahead along with neocons for chemical attacks that have even less backing of proof that it was Assad then the ones that happened years back and was found to have been US-backed rebels

No thank you.

Its all the filthy muslim shills they think they can brainwash westerners into supporting them while simultaneously attacking us.
Fuck em all.

YOU ARE THE SHILL YOU DUMBFUCK REDDITARD

THIS IS THE SAME ANTI-EUROPEAN, PRO-ISRAEL, PRO-ISLAMIST SHIT THAT THE US HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THEY STARTED THE CIVIL WAR

BUT
>LE MAGA XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

YOU DUMB FUCK

Nobody is abandoning Trump.

Every anti-trump post you see here on Sup Forums is shills and other raiders trying to influence opinion

>if the us becomes a nuclear wasteland.
You're fucking delusional

why should i not abandon someone thats abandoned his principles?

fuck trump , typical neocon shill!

what was bombed

How many sheckels for shill?

Show of force without getting anyone hurt. Let's the world know this is not the same U.S. you've been dealing with the last 8 years.

>Hey Kim Jong Fatso, you want some of this? Keep up your shit and see what happens.

The fuck did you people expect lol
You think the (((organized subversion))) of the entire world for the past 100 years depended on one man being in a specific place? Trump wasn't kidding with the whole Israel worshiping bullshit at AIPAC.