What the hell has happened to this place? Look at the chaos around here...

What the hell has happened to this place? Look at the chaos around here. You can't trust anyone because everybody thinks everyone else is shilling for or against Trump. Can we have a thread to just detox from this? This paranoia is really stressing me out.

all redditors must hang

This is something we can all get behind.

This whole situation is blown out of proportion, I feel. We've had worse happenings and they didn't change shit.

I'm makin flags.

This desu

I miss /mlpol/ now.

that'd be nice

ahaha

I'm just pissed off because this is exactly what I was hoping to avoid with Hillary.

Jesus Christ, the globalists always manage to find their way, don't they. Fuck.

That would explain all the Russians on here.

sage this obvious shill bait thread

The reddit cocksuckers need to learn a thing or two about the ZOG and neoconservatives. It's like groundhog day seeing so many good goys today.

Yeah, I think this is a sentiment we can all agree on.

Sure, go for it. That seems nice

We prayed for chaos. We praised Kek.

>mfw I just Wana shitpost in hwndu threads again.

Do this please, and thanks in advance bro

We prevented Hillary from starting WW3 in January. We pushed Donald into office instead so he could start it now. I hope you spent these two months wisely

This is exactly what I mean :(

It just shows you how big the cancer of Reddit and T_D is now; it's fucking sad that people are this indoctrinated

This, even those faggots from /r/the_Donald

I feel like I've been preparing for this shit for years and I'm still not ready.

>worship a god of chaos
>be surprised when chaos happens
we deed the deed now we gotta do the time

Seriously.

Reddit is an electronic ghetto.

Can do

Detox sounds pleasant. Besides, everyone does need to wait and watch what happens in the next twelve hours or so, before passing harsh judgement.

Wanna bitch about abortion? That always cheers me up.

Liberal or Conervative. Alt-Right or Alt-Left. It doesn't make any difference. If you haven't realized how irredeemably retarded/clueless 99.9% of the population is, then there's no hope for you at all.

Just kick back and let the Kikes run the show like they have been, we don't deserve to make decisions.

cMYck4mU

See my cock for Mass Unions.

I was a huge Trump supporter, I went to the rally in Huntington Beach....now...I'm not so sure how I feel.

No thanks.

fpbp

It's fucking absurd how the board instantly went to shit.

Trump was pretty obviously making a power play aimed at China (warning Russia beforehand, literally meeting with Xi in China to talk about North Korea hours before the strike).

But nope, instead we instantly have shills pop up everywhere screaming about drumpf, the "ASSAD GOOD" sheep rising up, and the usual autism about world war three.

Same here. If the big ones are falling I'd be vaporized immediately. At least I will die without regret

especially those faggots leaf, especially

>paranoia

Welcome to your country for the past 60 years

I would really appreciate if you would do this user.

Thanks in advance if you do.

>still supporting trump after killing the enemies of the jews

kys faggot. back to reeddit

You can make the background of the flag white or blue, I forgot about the transparency. Thanks again.

Took some minor liberties

This is initially shocking after 8 years of tough talk but little action from Obama. Before Obama the US would actually say something and back it up. With the advance notice sent to Russia it shouldn't at all be surprising if we learn that there are zero casualties here. A slap on the wrist is what it is. Words aren't a slap on the wrist against a country in a 6-7 year civil war. 59 cruise missiles fired at an evacuated air base is.

>detox from chaos
we are in full mode
i only wish threads would last a bit longer

tfw it feels like 2012 in this thread

kek wills so.
however i believe its just the shills going in a meltdown.
they got the order to shill against trump, and against russia and syria. now where trump turned on syria they dont know what to do anymore. some still shill against trump that evil warmongerer that will throw s into WW3, and the others shill against evil assad for oppressing and murdering his people and russia for backing that guy. and those 2 groups now turn on each other and shill more than ever as they are too stupid to realize they argue with another shill. its quite hilarious actually. this must be how the kikes feel when they pull of a divide and conquer

this. FPBP