IVANKA IS TRYING TO GET BANNON FIRED!

MIKE CENOVICH WAS NEVER WRONG! IF THIS IS TRUE THEN THAT'S IT! I'M NOT A SHILL BUT I'LL DUMP TRUMP!

BANNON IS OUR GUY!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4384184/Ivanka-Trump-s-youngest-son-learning-Mandarin-Chinese.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gCthenkdq6g
pscp.tv/w/1gqxvqlXNkqJB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cernokike
>no source
sage

>BANNON IS OUR GUY!
This.

I'll bet bannon was the only guy not on board for this syria shit.

No one cares about this Jew fucking plastic whore and her Jew puppet father.

welcome to the chaos timeline. we chose this fate

Holy shit... have you given up on trying to shill for WW3 already? C'mon... we're not done laughing about such a concept with a 0 death toll.

>>five minutes without our real guy steve and this kikery happens

>with Jews
>you lose

every single time

It's like a day without him and Trump tries to start a fucking war.

SHES A FUCKING JEWWWWWWW

Why does anyone lispy to a word this lispy money grubbing kike faggot? He has absolutely no relevance to anything and everything he does is an attempt to shill for affiliate money. Fucking kike, I hate his weirdo fucking face so much.

>implying any of this matters now

we world war iii up in this bitch, lets turn europe into ruins again then make america great again

Problem, Kike?

I knew it! Fucking god damn snake she is! She is friends with a Chinese millionaire! Her kid is learning Chinese! Kushner takes money from Soros! Fuck her and fuck her husband! (((OYYYY VEEEYY INTENSIFIES)))

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4384184/Ivanka-Trump-s-youngest-son-learning-Mandarin-Chinese.html
>Chinese millionaire Wendi deng is one of Ivanka's best friends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch
>married to rupert murdoch
>Tony Blair is one of her children's godfathers

to be fair Cernovich has been on top of things lately

Cernovich is a kike shill. He's just an attention whore

>C'mon... we're not done laughing about such a concept with a 0 death toll.

Source

Daddy Donald cares, and that's why the Kushners run things.

nope it's obvious he has the ear of bannon. he said about the missile attack before anyone else

How do we get rid of Ivanka and Kushner?

>Zionist Jews used the alt right as a staging ground for Zionism

YOU FAGGOTS ALL FELL FOR IT
MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM
MUH KEKTIANITY
MUH GOD EMPEROR

Jews played all of us like a fucking fiddle as usual.

REMEMBER GOYS
ALWAYS
THE
JEWS

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR INSULTING MY HUBBY!

>Ivanka shows herself as a traitor and working for israel.
>trump disavowes and turns full dictator.

Such a cute little 'vanka.

He said an airstrike and it was inevitable

>daddy, daddy..!

Hang the bitch, and blame on the Zionists, create real Punished Trump.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

There is some bad blood between Kushner and Bannon

>used the alt right

The fuck is alt right.

The source he stole this hot scoop from is trustworthy.

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE ASS BLASTED TRUMP SHILLS ON FULL SUICIDE WATCH LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING DICKS

Cernokike was right about Susan Rice, and we all know Ivanka and her husband has been trying to worm their way into the administration and gain more influence.

Goddamn kikes. At least Stephen Miller will be safe since he's a part of their tribe.

I thought he left already?

It wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be true. She is obviously a secret liberal. She's probably doing her best to push her dad towards being more "progressive"

Bannon is 100% /ourguy/ and that's why they are trying to ruin him

Time to abort mission on trump. Jew kushner is getting bannon fired and convincing the family. Ivanka is compromised. Trump is compromised.

FUCK KUSHNER AND IVANKA

GLOBALIST BASTARDS!

Wasn't he right about Rice and the missile strike?

yeah. I always thought so too

I wouldn't be surprised if Bannon and Jared had this scripted out like a WWF plotline

Fug

whats the name of his book again?? Hominoids' Cortex?

Fuck this Soros shill ((Kushner)).

Bannon was right he is a globalist cuck.

They get him next since he's a self-hating jew who doesn't want to be involved with ((them)). The truth of it all is that their are those who want America to be put first, and those who want to destroy us from the inside out. What's going on now is not good, and if Bannon, and Miller are removed, they will give Trump new, "suggestions," that will take their place, and overall destroy his presidency.

This whole Trump children shit is the line for me.

Only ever been a Trump supporter because of Bannon.

FUCK OFF with your kids Trump. This shit is unbelievable and so far over the line.. This guy is running the fucking white house with his children like its some sort of fucking antique store

>She is obviously a secret liberal
>Secret
That's the worst-kept secret in the world
She's not hiding the fact that she's liberal

I wish it was Don Jr. instead of Ivanka. Even Tiffany is more conservative than her. At least she's a registered republican

Be Like Monkey

The dumb liberal bimbo is basically a Clinton.

URGENT SEE
NEVER TRUST A JEWISH WOMAN
IVANKA IS SNAKE IN THE GRASS
see later in thread

If Bannon goes so do I.

You might not have the balls to say it Trump but I will.

Fuck that cuck Kushner! Shame on Ivanka for hitching up with such garbage

>Vince wrote the Trump presidency

Bannon symbolizes Trumps commitment to MAGA policies and rejection of D.C. politics and Deep State. His removal is huge blow to Trump supporters.

have you been living under a rock m8?

Seriously.

1) Jared's a daddy boy joke. Why is this guy anywhere near the WH?
2) Exactly, Ivanka is a hardcore liberal. She's nothing close to Republican and is a borderline SJW
3) His two sons are weird creepy motherfuckers. Dumb as shit and now trying to parlay this into their own political career. Can't fucking stand it.

Hmm I wonder (((who))) are being this??

Did Bannon fuck Ivanka and threaten to tell her husband?

Bannon 2020 if this "get our shit tied up in Syria" garbage doesn't end by tomorrow.

There were very few things Trump could do that could make me give up my support, and this was one of them.

Tick tock, Donald, in 1 day you're going to lose 50% of your support for who got you elected, do the right fucking thing and kick (((Jared))) out and stop doing the will of Israel goddamnit!

MOLE CONFIRMED

>IVANKA IS TRYING TO GET BANNON FIRED!
K.. Keep me posted

This day just keeps getting worse. If Bannon gets fired its only Neo-cons and Jeff Sessions left.

Trump volunteer. Went door to door for him.

But can't support him having his head up his own ass to shill for Israel and Kushner

Ivanka is a Mossad agent

Donkey Kong Dialectics.

Sad, but that's how Trump appears to have chosen to piss away it all.

Nannon is our guy

What a damn fucking piece of shit. Kushner is enemy #1

Cernovich going off on him right now

>youtube.com/watch?v=gCthenkdq6g

This. I used to hate him, but he's been on fucking point for the past couple weeks.

Cernovich just called Kushner a cowardly rich cuck

Cernovich doing a periscope with Gavin McIness

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvqlXNkqJB

He had his cuck moments but sometimes in based, it's a 50/50.

holyshit kikenovich's voice

>BANNON IS OUR GUY!
Bullshit. Ivanka is /our girl/

Mike has more details on his secret GORILLA BUNKER site, and Ivanka told Trump... [You must have a GORILLA PASS to continue reading this post, click here to purchase GORILLA MINDSET]

You never knew he realized like pic related?

I this point I hope so.

Huge Trump supporter and telling you right now Kushner and Ivanka can suck a dick

yep.
pol shills will still defend trumpstein though

The LEAF shall inherit the Earth.

never trust a whore who betrays her own

she's telling you she thinks her kind (therefore herself) is shit and deserving of betrayal

everyone in this thread is a shill, there is no bad blood, kushner and bannon get along perfectly fine, and everything is going totally well in the white house doing MAGA stuff! so don't worry it's all ok and not a total shit show dumpster fire of an already-failed administration

If Jared is the Antichrist does that make Ivanka the whore of babylon?

Does that mean we'll get to see her naked?

fuck that kik
I can not listen to 1 minute of Ivanka's speech... she is even more annoying than Hillary.
Her voice is combination of inside of the nose and very spoiled brat cunty jewiee fagii voice

DADDY I DON'T GET INVITES FOR FASHION WEEK ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT STEVE BANNON IS A BIG MEANIE WAHHHH

Who else is imagining Bannon sitting in front of three different laptops with 12 different proxies desperately shilling for himself?

cernovich is literally clickbait fake news nonsense

If true, that is further proof he is /ourguy/

Bannon leaves and Im out. Not even kidding. Dropping Bannon is proof that Trump is a fraud. Theres no 4d chess shit about it.

Agree - Bannon HAS to stay. I feel for the President in this situation, but there's enough going on without adding unnecessary baggage. Kushner's Soros deal is a huge conflict of interest - and influence. He should bow out gracefully.

words can't describe how fucking tired i am of hearing of Cernovich, his god damned book, and his smug attitude to "always being right" or "the first one to a story"
Seriously. I want this man to get suicided so badly, just so i can stop hearing this kike and his ravenous fan base that jack him off and drink his cummies for what obvious generalities he spouts out

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Honestly, how do we even know this is true. Us picking up on it and disseminating it is almost equal to the whole piss dossier thing.

Seems believable. We almost want it to be true. We latch onto it as though it's true. We believe it's true, and treat it as such.

>Daily Beast
It was fucking written on Chelsea Clintons god damn blog, for Christssake.

he tried to clown on me on twatter when i called him out for not knowing anything about ballistics

remember that orlando shooting where a fag muslim shot up a lot of fags? yeah, he tried saying it was a false flag because "bullets don't go through more than one person"

the best thing he could to in his own defense was post a 15 second video of him awkwardly hanging out with other people and shooting their shitty semi-auto CETME ak-47 clone into the dirt

Truly the Oracular Orangutan up in here, my doubts are removed
Seriously, this guy is a bigger shill than our Humble Water Filter salesman

Trump raised all his kids right. But he messed up with Ivanka.

Can't believe he compromised everything for his POS ((Son-in-law))

>voted for Trump specifically to scare subhuman Euros away from following American politics
>Limey Britcucks are shitposting about Steve Bannon 3 FUCKING MONTHS IN
I hope Putin nukes your shitty island until it sinks into the North Sea you fucking ape

yup

(((cernovich)))