*drops mike*

*drops mike*

>implying any drone strike/ airstrike/ground attack in the past forty years has led to anything resembling WW3 at all

topwew.lad

yes yes strike against syria = ww3 yes yes

>Implying the Hilldog wouldn't have authorized the same strike

we would have gotten regime change with either, liberals get to act smarmy about this but the blood would have flowed no matter what

if the left was actually anti-war we could come together on this, but they are only anti war when its convenient

>destiny is a happeningfag
of course

Trump punched a hole in an airfield with zero casualties adn with coordination with the Russians. Hilldawg wanted to shoot down Russian planes.

Dude, why'd you drop me? I though we were friends.

Does anyone else remember when Destiny was worth the click?

Me neither.

But who was mike?

>he thinks this wouldn't have happened with Hillary as president
he really is retarded

>Voted for Hillary
>WW3 is happening
Wow, I'm never fucking voting for that bitch again.

>Bill Clinton cruise missles the balkans.
>Kills a bunch of Serbs.
>Nothing happens.
>Trump cruise missles Syria and warns the Syrian government and Russians before hand to clear the area.
>No one dies.
>WW3 GUYS!!!!!!!!

Shills are fucking idiots.

>sjw's and celebrities dog pile on trump to virtue signal

8 years of this lads

>drops mike
K, whos mike? *drops mic*

This is a limited attack directly as a response to using WMD.

Obama did nothing for eight years execpt create 5M refugees; HIllary had plans for no-fly zone and shooting down Russian planes.

Trump chose wisely.

Grow up.

>mike
:^)

The master debater and premiere philosopher of our time strikes again.

>dude is it irrational to fuck your daughter
>dude there's totally a difference between fucking a 15 year because she has a hot body and fucking her because she's 15
>dude I planned a murder of a guy over a videogame but was too pussy to go through with it
>dude I told my friend to kill himself and I defend why i did it with my rationality
>dude I support going full middle-east on mexico because they're right next to us and it would be better than the wall, but I also hate putting boots on the ground in the middle-east
>dude i don't understand how an economy grows but let me tell you why you're retarded on that subject
>dude I support forced diversity to give brownies and cunts a forced role model in a field they may not be interested in
Destiny is the apex of pseudointellectualism

Yeah except this retard doesn't realize Hillary called for the exact same thing to be done today, plus a no fly zone.

Trump didn't actually declare war on anyone though.

>bomb an unoccupied air strip strictly as a warning
>LOL WW3 NOW bet you regret voting for drumpf
Fucking retard.

This is such a lame excuse. Kill them with bullets and bombs, thats ok. God forbid you use some chemicals to save on bullets.

>unoccupied air strip
>with dozens of military aircraft
>oh and supposedly a chemical weapons stockpile

At least have the balls to defend your Orange Obama's actions without trying to explain them away.

>strikes on an irrelevant shithole we're already bombing
Durr i guess this is it!

nah dude, he took that test with Martin Shkreli. Arguably one of the best streams hes ever had.

>air strikes on the other side of the conflict that we were supporting

Pic related, the people you hate are siding with Trump now

>we
>you hate
Lol, I couldn't care less what happens to this dictator. I voted based solely on domestic policy

>Another win against drumpf

cool thumbnail

>we praised a chaos cartoon frog god from Egypt
>saying we didn't expect this
fuck off new cancer

this tbqh

he's just destroying a runway , keeping Assad's air force grounded to stop further escalation

>mike
>mic
>autist

Does anybody else thing the reason Bannon left is because he didn't want this strike?

well WW3 hasnt actually happened yet soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

isnt this guy a pedophile? why do you all give him attention?

>im so smart In hindsight XD

is this a loss edit?

>tfw central Florida

How long do you think I have to get out of here?

not long enough to read this post

>hurr durr Hillary was a war mongering piece of shit lol
We are mad at Trump BECAUSE this is EXACTLY what Hillary would have done

Chemical weapons are unpredictable and can't be controlled like traditional weapons. All you can do when chemcial weapons is decide where to disperse it. After that, if the wind decides to blow towards a sizable village/city, those people are fucked.

So yes, there is a reason why using those kinds of weapons is considered a war crime.