ITT: best places to survive a nuclear war/fallout

If shit actually does happen, I will buy a survival book and go live in a van. But where is most safe, and why?

I vote for Tristan because Guam will be nuked - it's a base guys.

>Guam on that map
Yeah I'm sure for a place that is only known for being an incredibly strategic American air base won't be bombed, haha!

antarctica

Southern Chile

nuclear annihilation isn't going to be like you see in games or movies. it's not literally going to be like Fallout where all cities are rubble and everything in between is radioactive wasteland, so if it's the bombs you're worried about just stay away from major cities or military installations.

the real killer is going to be the collapse of global civilization, mass looting and starvation, breakdown of infrastructure, etc. More people are going to die of famine than nuclear radiation.

Implying you wouldn't be abducted by Nazi's

Kansas City cause post apocalyptic road warriors and motorbike gang ultraviolence

Big Island of Hawaii

>Kansas City

But KC is definitely on the shit list because of the AFB there

>Guam
oyyy dont worry about the big ass american military base. No one is going to nuke it!!

PATAGONIAN MASTER RACE

>TFW THE WELSH PATAGONIAN MAN WILL REPOPULATE THE WORLD

The countryside is the only safe space, off the grid and away from the targets.

Unless you get a nuclear attack near you, chances you'll survive.

But even if you get nuked, at least you'll enjoy the scenery with two suns before evaporating.

Capetown is the only wrong one, you would get nogged along with the Boers

Islands are tricky because of limited resources

Best place would be southern Chile, as you would recieve the bear minimum radiation

New Zealand is a close second

Is Serbia safe, lads? There's nothing worth nuking around here desu

At the bottom of the ocean (the white bits in the map, other than the artic/antartica)

You're a gateway to turkey, so...

no way kansas city is getting off clean

I'm hoping some place along the rockies will be safe

or yknow, central mexico

>guam
>30% land area covered by US military bases
>Strategic air base ostensively with nukes

Middle of farmland/woods Minnesota/Wisconsin.
Unfortunately I'm 20 miles from downtown. fuck me.

could I survive in a home made bunker in california?

If nukes start flying you're fucked no matter where you go. Even if you aren't in the blast zone radiation and nuclear winter will get you.

>I will buy a survival book and go live in a van

Dude youre better off building a fall out shelter and coming a mole man.

>could I survive in california
how many kilometers underground is the bunker and how long has everyone who knows about it but you been dead

>implying I wouldn't kill iceland off just for being so smug

>tfw in those 500 nuke and 1000 nuke scenarios, Central Florida gets bombed to fuck
B-but our s-swampland ...

Wouldn't it be best to be directly under the impact site? I imagine it would be like the eye of a hurricane because all the explosion and radiation would go outward so the very center would be perfectly safe.

My country is too irrelevant to be nuked you are safe here

>yfw gators are like roaches because evolution magic

>be me
>born and raised in southern Chile.
>living in a comfy contemporary house.
>my family have 12 hectares to make a self-sufficient farm
>a river cross our "farm"

If you think Patagonia will be safe you're stupid

well this is a hypothetical bunker but I suppose I'm fucked either way, I wanted to dig one in backyard but doubt I could actually get that deep, depends on where they detonate and how much, either way still probably fucked.

>guam
I wouldn't recommend it. You'd probably get blown up.

~37 million years and counting

Trump stronk