I still believe in him lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWpsfLbiG40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cray.

i still do. he's my president.

and anyone who will shoot missiles at sand niggers has a place in my heart

Don't fall for the shills.

Well since the mods are deleting all the anti-trump threads, I guess I have no choice. Really activates my almonds

If it is indeed true that there are zero (or a single, depending on sources) casualties, and he avoids removing Assad, maybe I am still with him.

He's fucking our wives and all we can do is stand there and watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL7PSlUuWPs
T
R
U
M
P

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The fact that he's aiming at the very little resources that Assad has in his fight against the terrorists is worse.

I don't.

What the fuck? I couldn't care less if Assad boils his citizens alive. Just fuck off from that shithole.

Jesus christ nobody gives a fuck about sandniggers. Let them nuke each other for heaven's sake.

This is exactly what Hillary was advocating. Idgaf what Russia does, just stop being at odds with them. Let them take over the middle east who gives a fuck. We'll drill here.

Assad did nothing wrong, neither did Trump.

>Trump
Destroyed the "Russia" narrative
Informed Russia of the attacks in advance
Pleased most groups other than isolationists
>Assad
The gas attack was a false flag, he did nothing wrong.

I still stand with our God Emperor

The Obama admin was doing nothing but destabilising the world. Clinton would have attacked Russia.
Trump is doing something while diplomatically improving relations with Russia.

>there are still people on Sup Forums that don't look to the only person who got every single thing about Trump right for a year and half straight
>there are still people on Sup Forums that think Trump can be stumped.

NO TRUE SON OF Sup Forums WOULD STAND WITH A SHABBOS GOY

"le god emperor can do no wrong"

THE ONLY PERSON THAT DID NOTHING WRONG IS HITLER.

I do, this is some Woman tier emotional reaction here tonight

As long as there are no boots in the ground in Syria, I support this. This is basically just a message to Assad that this admin isn't full of limp-wristed pussified faggots and WILL fuck him up if he crosses the boundaries we set. I can't see how anything else will come of this (I mean for Assad to do anything in retaliation would be suicide), so seems like a good move to me.

Comfy pic for stressed anons

Secret coup in white house. Trump not in control anymore. Being used as puppet hostage.
youtube.com/watch?v=YWpsfLbiG40

you get drafted into the next fucking war that the orange clown gets us into.

There's still hope

He attacked based Assad under false pretenses

Fuck him

Not gonna lie, Donald Trump here. This is fucking hilarious watching me crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear codes.

(((Good for Israel)))

Like how it doesn't mention the increased migrant flows that will now occur.

This does nothing but fuck up our relations with Russia. Obama was cancer, but outright attacks are even worse.

I never doubted him at any moment until now. (((They)) want this to happen so there's a justification to funnel more money ((there))).

I support Bannon, not Trump

Trump was always openly pro-Israel during campaigning because of rural retards who have a hardon for Israel.

This persuades well.

Because there has been a coup. Trump is just a hostage now.

Justifiable during a campaign. Not during governance.

True enough. Until another Hitler rises, I'll never put my trust in another faggot.

The illegal immigrants in my neighborhood are buying lawn furniture and don't seem to be worried about being deported anytime soon, so Trump can suck my dick.

Fuck Trump. If i wanted a neo-con i would have voted for Hillary.

The shills are going back to their caves.

Hillary supported this action, so did McCain, and Lindsay Graham, and pic related. Congratulations on your complete transformation to neocon, you stupid fucker.

>shills

look at who's on your side now faggot.

You dumbasses should have stopped trusting him when he picked that faceless neocon POS Mike Pence for VP.
>oh but he was just doing that to get backing the republicucks!

hopefully r_tdonald will fuck off to their echo chamber soon

>Trump does one thing
>(((Sup Forums))) up in arms
The shills really need to gas themselves

All the anons turning against Trump now are Putin shills.

The fact there's so many anti-trump threads in the catalog now shows you how many Putin shills infest this board.

>you're going to get drafted
I can't because of the meds I take. Hope you die in the "war," faggot

YES, TRUMP IS DOING WHAT'S GOOD FOR HIM AND NOT AMERICA, TRULY /OURGUY/ =123-=38I98I2I89D FOX HUNTING

Fuck off.

I wish I could.

But this clinton-tier foreign policy decision changed that. Fuck Ivanka and fuck her kike husband.

Not an argument, newfag

I may not have all the answers, but Trump made a decision based on the information that was given to him.

How about this?