Why are we being betrayed?

I'm starting to be skeptical of all this, Sup Forums

Trump may be shitting all over everything I believed he could do.

But as to the question of: "Why would Assas murder his own people while he was winning the war on ISIS, and gaining ground towards the support of the West," who would plot such an act of propaganda to create this war? You HAVE to give me a greater answer than "the Jews." We're trying to spread this skepticism tot he rest of the country, and you can't give this clear cut answer to the general public of normies, you'll be called crazy and immediately dismissed. There has to be a more in depth way of explaining it. What the fuck is going on? Why would Trump suddenly bend to the neocon fucks of this country so easily? HILLY FUCKING CLINTON BACKED THIS DECISION. WHY WOULD OUR GOD EMPEROR BETRAY US AND GIVE IN SO EASILY. I JUST WANT A NORMIE FRIENDLY ANSWER TO GIVE SKEPTICISM TO MY CONSERVATIVE RETARD FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

TL;DR WHO IS PROFITING FROM THIS WAR; NORMIE FRIENDLY ANSWER EDITION.

shill

Nu-Sup Forums doesn't remember that old Sup Forums (/news/) fucking hate the left right political crap and where mostly Libertarians BECAUSE of shit like this, we all should have seen this coming with his buddying up to Israel but I just wanted to hold on to hope.

read the entire post you actual fucking retard.

You forgot to mention the part about there being no casualties or major damage done. It had a negligible effect on Assad. It's theatrics.

Fuck off shareblue

>trusting politicians
>current year
you get what you deserve

>You HAVE to give me a greater answer than "the Jews."
Why? Its not like we have been getting dragged into the middle east since the creation of Israel
Its not like there weren't Zionist planning for a "Greater Israel" with Syria being right in the middle of it.
Its not like the Jews aren't a parasite that Hitler only made worse by losing the war.

He just killed some shitskins. It's not a war. Settle down.

"I don't really know how politics related things work" the post.

Face it Sup Forums, you're as dead and full of normies as Sup Forums is.

ayy

>/nu/pol is at the stage of idol worship where bombing a country is theatrics

We supported a chaos god and war is chaos.
This is what we wanted.

Putin is profiting.
I don't wanna die in a nuclear holocaust because we elected a retarded reality TV-show host to be president.

I'm sorry, but "the Jews" is indeed the real answer.

And it's not a truth that can be delivered easily to the bluepilled.

I can tolerate a great deal of shit but if trump does a 180 and invades syria I'm fucking done. You have no idea how fucking livid the prospect of another sand filled, jihadi fueled, shitfest of a waride makes me.

>of a war

>betrayed
You never trust the Jew mongoloid

Since nobody wants to reply to my thread, I'll post it here. We were not betrayed, we were never promised anything. He never said anything about an isolationist foreign policy, we made it all up.

This. Its babbys first redpill

The first "redpill" is that you need a fucking ethnostate for your people that is secure enough and stays out of trouble

Choosing left and right is choosing what boot stomps on your throat

Centrism is the way to go, slightly right leaning tho because left leaning is too easily subverted