Kek, I Felt Like I Was the Only One Boycotting

Sales fell nearly 6% in the three quarters after the post compared with the same period last year, and same-store sales have dropped every quarter since the post.

Cornell didn't approve the post, according to The Journal, but he supported the policy in interviews after it was published.

"We took a stance, and we are going to continue to embrace our belief of diversity and inclusion," Cornell said in an interview with CNBC in May.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/retail-apocalypse-officially-descending-upon-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"What's that, Americans don't like freaks? Oh we'll show them freaks. Jose get to work for on 50 new bathrooms!"

I stopped shopping there too
I get my shit from small grocery stores and cheap clothing shops near my area
Supporting these smaller businesses feels better and the prices are actually cheaper

Thats what im talking about ! Boycotting marxist horseshit WORKS. We need to do this more often. Focus our meme energy on bankrupting these fucking kikes

>tfw never buy things from them anyway

Yeah, fuck them!

you're like serbian do you even have a choice lol.

this.

what the actual fuck do you buy at target anyways?

what did target do?

I'm still boycotting target

Had they just kept their fucking mouths shut and still did what they did none of this would have happened.

i've been boycotting target for years. you hipsters are a little late to jump on the bandwagon

>Taboo board game

HAHA YEAH LET'S BOYCOTT TARGET BECAUSE THEY DON'T REFLECT OUR VALUES AND THEN LET'S ALL GO SHOPPING AT WALMART LMAO

25 years from now Walmart will be the official state market, and there will be no where else to purchase goods.

Whatcha in Thailand for buddy?

>Serbian
What's it feel like being this retarded phoneposter?

what the fuck are you talking about

Target is based.

>out belief of diversity and inclusion
what does this mean

what does, this mean

What DOES, this mean?

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN FUCKING MEAN?

They will never admit that it's about an all-encompassing world full of consumerism and nothing else. True "diversity".

I miss Target, I'm glad the boycott is successful.

I buy groceries there because they have self checkout and I despise human cashier interaction.

t. working class redneck

>tfw I downvoted that Amy Schumer special without knowing there was any downvote campaign and boycotted Target without knowing it was being boycotted

D E V I L I S H

"taking a stance" to appease a demographic that shops on amazon.com.

Smart CEO give him a bonus he deserves it (xhe?)

NES Classic.

its just another store like walmart or kmar or khols mixed together why did they think they would do good ?

>white male boycott

Wow it actually works.

Are you me

I used to work at Target before the fucked off. It was pretty shit.

>tfw never shop there
>tfw I just buy all my clothes from good will
>Tfw just buy all my groceries from Safeway
Fuck em I guess but what did they do

This, I've never bought anything from Target.

Oh wait shit I remember now, the tranny bathrooms; yea fuck em I'm glad it's working then

They decided to let trannies use the wrong bathroom.

>block buster gone
>payless gone
>KB toys gone
>tfw the mall my mom used to take me too is shutting down
>arcades gone
>tfw more and more stores are leaving
>choices get smaller and smaller
>like websites most people will only go to one store like Walmart
>one restraint like Mc donalds
>one website like reddit
>one race
>one government
>one website
>one store
>one bank

>amazon
>amason
>a mason
>a freemason
IT ALL MAKES SENSE

I really want to fuck Gardevoir tbf
You got no idea.

>the only reason people shop at our store is so they don't have to be around freaks at walmart
>lets being the freaks to us
bravo target

i work at target, this guy came in the other day with a "support duck" like a support dog, had a vest and everything.

lel maybe. I have a Von's 2 minutes from my house but drive ~7 minutes to nearest Target for glorious self checkout

it's the white version of walmart

you pay like an extra 10 cents on items but not having to deal with niggers and spics is worth it

Sauce?

Im losing track of all these stores and services I'm trying to boycott. Netflix is the most recent one. Thanks for reminding me not to shop at Target.

I regularly stop frequenting retailers or stop buying a company's product or service when the openly make socio-political statements I disagree with ethically.
I consume almost zero refined sugar these days.
I rarely eat processed food.
I /diy/ most things if it's not unreasonable.
I don't keep the company of morons and degenerates and I avoid doing things that may benefit them.

dont ride any motor bikes during songkran, that shit is dangerous

>boycotting target

Holy fuck, you guys are stupid. If you really wanted to hurt their sales you start shopping there and make sure to take advantage of their new policy.

People would freak and stop shopping there.

yup.

not really a boycott, it's just nobody wants to be stuck in Target and have to take a shit

>"We took a stance, and we are going to continue to embrace our belief of diversity and inclusion," Cornell said in an interview with CNBC in May.

Famous last words

black people are at my target all the time though

I just moved to Portland recently (I know, stupid idea) and downtown, almost every shop has a fucking sign in the window that says some shit like "We respect diversity and people of all colors and blah blah blah". It really pisses me off. There is no reason to advertise shit like that, because it's a pretty basic American value, we just don't have to go around telling everybody about how tolerant we are. I won't go into any place that has that shit.

If it's the cheapest, then who gives a shit?

when you pander to the 0.01% and piss off like 50% of your customer base.

maybe youre the nigger then and you dont even realize it

hows the homeless situation there?

I'm out of the loop, why in the fuck did you boycott Target?

Did they call someone a "nigger" on Twitter or something?

Agree, businesses do not need to push social agendas down potential customers throats. Just sell the product/service.

Comfy. I've been boycotting too, looks like it's making a difference.

Fuck trannies lmao

>Sup Forums boycotting a business that calls someone a nigger
You're real dumb. For real

The only good news I've read all day.

transgender bathroom issue. They stated online that people should be able to go to any bathroom that they identify with.

when you put muh feelings over shekels.

Seriously, isn't this exactly what recently went down with Marvel comics?

I go maybe a handful of times a year when they have sales on vidya. I stopped myself from buying from them the last few times they've had vidya sales.

Ill do what i want nigga

*crashes*

>not firing their CEO

I should open an Etrade account just to short uppermiddle class Walmart

You are not alone user. I haven't set foot in Target since they announced the whole transgender bathrooms bullshit.

This.

I've been boycotting Target since they took GTA V off shelves because you can kill women.

Yeah it is, I really want Marvel to crash and burn now and it pains me to say that because I've always been a marvel fan but I hate their ultra sjw libshit agenda right now that I wont support them

which bank?
CITIBANK - the bank Hitler wanted you to use.
CONSUME!!!

>tfw never really made any real major purchases from target
I could buy a soda maybe

I went to a Target out of necessity a few months ago. Bathrooms looked normal though. What gives?

I used to buy beer there as its on the way back from work.

Now I just hit up the liquor store and pay a few bucks more.

DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

>one of biggest selling games of all time
>pull it from the shelves

Jesus Chirst the memes

The whole point of this news article is to try to guilt more SJWs into shopping at Target to counter the boycott.

What if I just don't give a shit? It's like barely 2bux

Yea, there needs to be a Sup Forums approved list of companies. once they realize we can make them rich they will be forced to cater to us

In all honesty I can't tell if this is due to the boycott or Target just sucking compared to online shopping.

>going into a megacorp superstore to buy a coke

kys

Oh wait, I thought people were boycotting Target because "I should use any bathroom, I'm guy dressed as a woman, let me use that bathroom! fuck you target."

Yeah, fuck target, I can just go anywhere else

I worked at that cultural Marxist store for a month. Never again.

I've used bathroom with women in it and it doesn't phase me at all. Not really sure what the issue is, people are going to break the law regardless of what tag you slap on the door before hand.

Why you don't just use single room toilets is beyond me. Could turn the ~12 or so shitters in two bathrooms into ~8 single rooms and be vastly better off.

WE JEWS NOW

Amazon has been awesome for some time. The Target decline is obviously directly related to this political shit. ALTERNATIVELY: Companies make "announcements" like this to mask their true declining assets.

Like when Starbucks announced they were going to start hiring refugees and their stock plummetted immediately after. The true cause was a shitty financial statements release. Redpill for you

>free market
>Sup Forums approved list of companies

retard

Target is comfy-tier. Even though they didn't hire me way back when I was in high school, I still wish them well.

I don't shop there because they don't have those.

I too hate human cashiers

>6%

>implying that customers choosing to boycot companies for imoral behavior isnt the free market at work

Sales are down everywhere. Several large chains are closing hundreds of stores.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/retail-apocalypse-officially-descending-upon-america

> “Department stores like JCPenney, Macy’s, Sears, and Kmart are among the companies shutting down stores, along with middle-of-the-mall chains like Crocs, BCBG, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Guess.”

>comfy-tier

You mean empty shelf having, clothes on floor lying, dressing room piling, fedora supplying, shitty electronics selling, watery ICEE slurping, painted turd of a Wal-mart?

Hopefully people are realizing those clothes are absolute shit

PEPSI BTFO
TARGET BTFO
MARVEL BTFO
WHO NEXT

this is moronic and has nothing to do with their sales numbers. if they cant see that yr/yr numbers are down b/c its a lower mid whit shopping establishment in most rural areas and thats whos been getting fucked in the economy they deserve to go out of business.

DT ATL target is three stories and sell 45$ t-shirts always packed.

Why hasn't the free market met the demand for a right wing supermarket yet?
>only american made products
>mandatory modest dress code
>bathroom attendants to check customer genitals so no child molesting trannies can get in
>genuine tricot dakis, none of that peach chink knockoff shit
Explain this shit free marketfags.

They already closed all stores in Canada.

This was bound to happen with or without the "boycotting" (lel).

They are going the way of Sears.

No one wants some stranger grabbing their balls. That's worse than the tranny shit. That is some tsa bullshit.

>Pepsi btfo

I missed this, but just looked it up. Top fucking kek! That ad was maximum cringe. Are we secretly winning the culture war lads?

Went the SEARS the other day just to get some high grit sandpaper and couldnt believe they didnt even stock it. It looked like half the store wasnt stocked, and I live in San Diego. The whole store just looked JUST

lol Pepsi made it worse by apologizing. Guess they didn't watch Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare.

So what if a bunch of men start pissing in the stalls standing up and claim they're women when confronted?

Can they just hang out there because they said they were women?