Why is Sup Forums anti-WW3 now...

Why is Sup Forums anti-WW3 now? I remember that Sup Forums used to beg for WW3 and that whenever there were any happenings we would shit ourselves with enjoyment. Is it all of the Redditors and shills who don't want WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only ppl who want ww3 are fat, lifeless, permavirgin nerds that were on the verge of suicide anyway. some of usl have comfy lives right now that we dont want ruined by a fucking war

I don't mind a righteous war. I don't want american blood spilled and treasure wasted for (((their))) war. Taking out Assad benefits Israel, sunnis, globalists and neoconservatives. Not the American people.

>implying what just happened tonight is a prelude to WWIII and not a money / power grab by the deep state
kys retard

t.normie

no, we wanted a race war. Faggot.

this x6 gorillion

this

They were bored. Now they're worried.

>not me
>I'm pumped
>Go Trump

>and we have no business there. We need men here to save the white race
/thread

Surprise surprise, when everything is going more or less okay we talk a big game but when we think we might actually fucking die and have to question how strongly be believe in whatever afterlife we believe in and the implications stemming from that we being to fucking panic. We're a bunch of week limp-wristed fuck-twats and I feel like at this point we deserve the fiery inferno that is Trump's newfound will for war.

I wanted ww3 but not like this, I wanted to be against the jews and Israel

>From Trumps America.
disregarded.

WW3 NOW

> muh virgins
plebit plz

'we mustnt eat the cookies yet mr baker.' - The Cookie Monster.

I've wanted this for a while.

WWIII was a good answer when shit was fucked under Obama. With the rise of Trump and the promise of seeing America made great again we changed our tunes as life seems worth living again with the hope of a new future. Instead of making America great again Trump has worked to make America shittier. Just what the fuck was he doing tonight sticking America's nose in shitty third world country civil war that is irrelevant to the average American? Certainly he wwasn't making America great again. Fuck Trump and his globalist agenda. America doesn't want WWII. It wants to be great again ffs.

>Redditors and shills
bingo

no war is righteous

It's about fucking time.

yeah we want race war not mutually assured destruction

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

Because when you grow up you stop being a stupid edgy teenager

So the Sup Forums oldfags?

It wont even happen

>Is it only shills?
>Immediate standard shill reply

Good job working "undercover" there shitblue.

Because it isn't against Jews.

Because Sup Forumstards spent the last year shilling that it's Hillary who wants to go to war in Syria, today their entire narrative fell to pieces and they're suffering a cognitive dissonance.

The only people who seem to want ww3 are 17 year old call of duty players who have never experienced war or even served in the military. Let me get that 360 noscope on them Syrians.

And apperantly we dont like Trump anymore, it is a bit sureal.

Where do you think you are?

Hillary wanted war with Russia dumbass.

Trump just bombed Russia in a proxy war idiot. Are you even paying attention to current events?

Why is Sup Forums anti-WW3 now
>the year of our Lord 2017
>being a neocon

why do you fear death?

I want it to be a quick war where you're all wiped out and Australia rules the rubble by next year

If it can't happen like that then I dont want it.

This.

ww3 will never happen.

I dont fear death, but would rather avoid a pointless one.

Yeah, at least until the new Kong movie

Found the fag. Been to any drum circles lately?