>5,000
>The number of those who ate was about five thousand men

wew lad

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil,

There is still hope.

God confirmed stronger than kek

Amen

Amen.

For the kingdom the power and the glory are yours, now and forever.

for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory

Amen

the holy week is coming with a bang,praise jesus christ

I haven't thought about Christ in a long time. Can someone recite to me the prayer?

hey remember when out shit cult turned rings into false idols then bailed out used up whores while torturing productive men...

lol good times amirite guies
desvalts

خلص يا رب شعبك وبارك ميراثك، وامنح عبيدك المؤمنين الغلبة على الشرير، واحفظ بقوة صليبك جميع المختصين بك.

O Lord, save thy people and bless thine inheritance. Grant victory to President Assad over the barbarians and by the power of thy cross preserving thy dominion.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDmUy31B2Sw

Reads*

I'm not fucking around. I'm on the fence if I should come back or not.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
Be our safeguard against the malice and snares of the negative seen or unseen energy forces.
Rebuke the negative energy forces oh God
We humbly beseech You, and do thou oh prince of the heavenly host,
by the Divine Power of God
thrust into the darkness, all the negative seen and unseen energy forces, and all of the ugly spirits who wander about the world seeking the ruination of souls.
In Jesus Christ's name we pray, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit One God forever and ever.
Amen~

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
For Kingdom come, thy Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
and forgive us our Trespasses
And forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into Temptation
But deliver us from Evil
For thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory
For Ever and Ever

Jesus isn't real

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Saint Michael, be our defender against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou, o Prince of the Heavenly host, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits prowling through the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Hail Mary, full of grace. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Remember that we can get through anything as long as we keep focus on Jesus.

It's been a ;long while since I felt spiritual go God. Do you have anything else, any other verses or phrases? It feels nice to read to be honest.

In eternity, amen

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

Amen

Bump
I have a limited time. I would like to know more.

Nothing wrong with a little gas every now and then.

My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart.
In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good,
I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things.
I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more,
and to avoid whatever leads me to sin.
Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us.
In His name. My God have mercy.
Amen.

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to give testimony of the light, that all men might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but was to give testimony of the light. 9 That was the true light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into this world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name. 13 Who are born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we saw his glory, the glory as it were of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

There is plenty of prayers on the internet.

Read the four Gospels and Acts. I know you've got a Bible in your house.

Psalms is literally all prayers in the form of songs, mostly recited during liturgy

On earth as it is in heaven

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven;
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who tresspass against us,
Lead us not into Temptation,
but deliver us from Evil.
Amen.

I believe in One God, the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, and of all things visible and invisible

Dear White Jesus,

Please save us from all the brown people and liberals.

Amen

IM SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU FOR KEK JESUS

I WAS MISGUIDED BY DRUMPF THE ANTI CHRIST AND HIS SINFUL WAYS

PLEASE FORGIVE ME SO THAT I MAY NOT BE SENT TO KEK'S REALM AS HIS SLAVE WHEN I DIE

t. donald drumpf supporter

Give us this day our daily bread

Lord please bring us peace especially in the Middle East. Please protect the good guys in law enforcement trying to bring down the deep state bad guys. An thank you for the rice and the fish the peanut butter the jelly an the bread and the tea. You're great and I love you thanks.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
Our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To you do we cry,
Poor banished children of Eve;
To you do we send up our sighs,
Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
Your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
Show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving,
O sweet Virgin Mary.

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,

that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

And forgive us our trespasses as they who have trespassed against us

bless

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil

For the Kingdom, the Power, and Glory are Yours, now and forever.

Amen

The one thing that would drive me to believing is the Chernobyl disaster and how it coincidentally translates to something like Wormwood..

Holy Mary, the Lord is with thee

How can I resist Her pleasures bros...

Nothing on Earth can stimulate every receptor in my mind that way.

Is hell even that bad?

Don't fall for the demonalatry meme don't go to /x/.

By the power of Christ, she shall be gone and you shall be free.

You seem confused. is over there