Anti-gay thread

So I need some help Sup Forums, which is more anti-gay? Russia, or ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uzwgd
discord.gg/rzavh
discord.gg/CbqPB
youtube.com/watch?v=LC1uG8DmgGE
discord.gg/SvxKN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

christ hates homos too.

You are why I'm leaving this country, so long gay bowser

Most gays are also pedophiles with aids, such a strong correlation that can only possibly due to direct causation therefore gays are aids-ridden pedophiles.

gays are bad and you should feel bad.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex.

There is everything wrong with being a Faggy lgbt pride parading douche canoe that needs to make sure everyone knows that he sucks as many if not more cocks than OP (you).

Most mexicans are drug dealers and rapists. Correlation and causation memes

Your are a bad beaner and you should feel like a bad beaner

hows that water of yours tasting these days

>a fucking leaf

Someone really should nuke Canada

bump

I want /lgbt/pol to leave immediately, the alt-right was a mistake...

Not an argument you fucking hamplanet shart.

/polgb/ senpai

see you later, grandpa

Getting the urge to skill some homosexuals alive again, lads. I need to kill every last one of them.

>be against faggotry and just like the same sex
>ameritard: HUR ALL THE SAME DEGENERACY
Please go to ISIS so we can kill you. Or go to Russia and get aids anyway

The alt right was a mistake

ISIS. Russia isn't anti-gay, they just don't want homos walking around naked like they do in pride events in the JewSa

That's a cute boy

DOOOT DOOOOT

Hillary should have won

Yes, Thank you Ameribro :D

youve conviced me 4 chan
lets go beat the shit out of some queers

liberals will never understand this.

Let's start with nuking canada and california

YES EXACTLY, Not all homos are flamboyant pedophile freaks, some of us believe in monogamy and tradition ;

There's nothing wrong with BEING gay, but having homosexual sex or thoughts is sinful.

Also, gays tend to be liberal and vote for things like hate speech and anti-discrimination laws.

Not enough of us do tho
>tfw no attractive kind and white bf

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/uzwgd

Well, the whole penis in anus thing is never really going to look good for you guys really.

Larp larp larp blasphemy. Get a six. Larp larp extremist reactionaryism

Only because most it ensures their security! There are many gay Conservatives and even Nationalists! (NOT MILO THAT PEDO)

I've reported this thread to my local LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit

OP, you're fucked you intolerant bigot!

>pence
Listen here buddies;
Electroshock therapy and gay conversion therapy are cruel and barbaric practices and 100% of gay conversions end in suicide.

You fat pathetic degenerate Virgin losers need to grow some tolerance and compassion or just fucking kill yourselves because no one likes you.

there is literally everything wrong with being gay

Honestly, I hate the way the LGBT community is heading, all the homosexuals we see on TV are the degenerate type that are whorish but lots of us just want a single loving partner like anyone else

Well I can't find any.
That's my issue, all the guys who are gay and can be pointed out as gay are faggots but any guy I end up liking is straight

>Thread is pozzed within 5 minutes
Goodbye Sup Forums

I agree its wrong to push it on kids, especially since they are so mentally fragile and can be manipulated, that is why I hate Pride Parades and Gay characters in cartoons, I say media and society should be sexually neutral and not preach either side

Go to Russia, cunt
You'll get pozzed as fast as this thread did

REPENT OR FEEL TESLA'S WRATH!!!!!!

See:

There is literally nothing wrong with being this kid

there's niggers and there's black people
there's fagots and there's homos

back to plebbit you faggot

>be me
>ask 7/10 coworker to dinner on Sunday
>she's a dyke
>my hatred for faggots was refreshed that day

get of pol fag enabler.

You sound like YOU belong in Reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums in its entirety is a free image board, I've been here since 2011 and I l know this place probably better then you, we have no restrictions on what someone wants to post (aslong as its legal and safe), Doesn't Reddit's echo chambers ban anyone if they speak differently?

Join the OFFICIAL /mlpol/ Discord:

discord.gg/rzavh

REPENT HEATHENS!!!!!!!!!

Do it, faggots

whats happening in OP picture, surely its not a pride parade attacking an uniformed law enforcement officer?

tfw no bf

Tfw no bf

Same here :(

A

discord.gg/CbqPB

tfw no bf

I'm sure this question has been posed plenty of times, but I'm doing it again anyway.

Is there any argument against homosexuality existing that isn't just an appeal to morals? How does it "deconstruct the family" at all? How does it harm anyone if two people are in a relationship? Obviously, it's very bad to push children into doing things like in but that's a small fraction of really stupid people. It's just as bad as forcing any other beliefs on a child. I'm talking about adults who are capable of consenting. What's the problem?

If you use the word "degenerate", you're instantly retarded.

Reported

Religious doctrine imo
Homosex has been seen a lot in history but the only people against it are religionfags and people who have only been near the worst aspects of it.

REPENT

Homosexuality and progressive values tend to go hand in hand. Even if you're okay with homosexuality, it tends to ally itself with things like transgenderism, "hate speech", and anti-discrimination laws.

I'm not talking about any of those though.

Locations, age, skin
Roll call
Ontario 23 white

Let's get some bfs happening

Its theft, you are taking one person away from the opposite sex that may be the perfect fit for them. What if a feminine man needs a strong woman, but can't find one because they're all lesbians? What if a masculine woman wants a man who is into masculinity but can't have him because he's gay?

Do you see the problem here? Its theft, its also psycologically and naturally inverse of the natural order, its like breaking the food chain of an ecosystem, you're going to fuck things up. The problem is that the majority of these homosexuals promote behavior to recruit more and more people to be like them, it's like a pebble at the top of the hill.

Throughout history these small sexual abnormalities were suppressed to the point where they weren't much of a problem, however EVERY single time they got out of hand it led to the mass downfall of an empire, a.k.a. Rome, Greece etc.

Those Empires didn't have TV or media or the internet to push these homosexual ideals abroad, the threat is even greater today because these things exist.

It is nothing but a tactic to ruin the fabric of the natural order of things. Gays are the poachers of sexuality.

Sorry honey, I may not have a BF but I already have my sights on someone...

REPENT HEATHENS

Because the whole 4 women to every male is just a meme.
>it's theft
From who
>w-women
OK cuck

Where is your information indicating that it led to the downfall of an empire? There were a variety of factors that led to the declines of various civilizations. In addition, I'm not seeing how it's "theft" to have two consenting individuals agree on something.

Homosexuality is no more "brainwashing" than religion is. Both are things that exist and that people know exist. They can feel one way or the other about it.

I really don't know why you're making an appeal to nature either. That doesn't make any sense. Something isn't inherently better because it's "natural".

dammit Canada take that dick outta your ass and put yourself together

for those who want to stop being creeps
youtube.com/watch?v=LC1uG8DmgGE

>fucking up an ecosystem causes no problems
5 billion species say otherwise.

Muh 6 gorillion

I never said that fucking up an ecosystem causes no problems. I have an issue with trying to compare fucking up an ecosystem to long-term relationships in modern society, because those are two entirely different things.

Is this the anal-gay thread? I'm here for the anal gay

REPENT YOU FUCKING HEATHENS!!!!!!!!

Are you saying the human species doesn't exist?

Homosexual animals in nature also ruin their ecosystems, the majority of homosexuality found in animals is due to environmental contamination however, there were an entire tribe of orangutangs almost wiped out because two of the male monkeys refused to reproduce with one of the 6 female ones, if an environmental organization didn't step in, they all would have died.

Okay, but how is that relevant to the human species? We have an incredibly large and varied population, and homosexuals are only a portion of it. They're not doing harm like that.

Animal MGTOW...

discord.gg/SvxKN

The real question is why are YOU defending a threat to the natural order?

The communication systems for humans vastly outrank those of animals, the problem is that the homosexuals are in a constant state of "recruitment." Like I aforementioned, influence is a dangerous thing, left unchecked it poses a serious problem.

The overt ones are irritating.

I hate how the LGBT community demonizes religion, I've met some religious gays before and no they were not priests..

Again, why is the "natural order" relevant to human civilization? You're not explaining anything, just constantly saying that this "natural order" is in danger. What does that even mean? Why do you think that "recruitment" exists? That's just retards encouraging kids to be gay, which should absolutely be considered as bad and on the same level as indoctrinating children with anything else. You don't seriously think the entire population is going to end up homosexual, do you? Because that's a slippery slope if I've ever seen one.

you're right, being gay means being happy and their is nothing wrong with that

people who engage in and enjoy same sex relations should be put to death

The quiet ones are a part of the demographic, they are seen as more powerful than they actually are, its all human psycology. Even if you are a quiet fag you are a problem, you should either abstain sexually altogether if you cant control yourself, or hide your secret desires and strive to attain a partner of the opposite sex who understands you.

REPENT YOU FUCKING HEATHENS OR FEEL TESLA'S WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!

Run out of pics, Mike "no other women but the wife" pence?

REPENT YOU FUCKING HEATHENS OR FEELS TESLA'S WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homosexuals should be killed

>put pasta sauce on your hands and face
>muh was attacked muh victums muh 2017
shame they werent beaten for real

>flag
Traitor to your kind eh?

i dont like gays but i view this as a waste of energy and loss of allies in more important issues

Homosexuality is the first step towards the decay of order, it has a massive snowball effect, given the pack mentality of the homosexual community, an uprising might even occur. It's exponential, that is the main problem. It's more of a threat in modern society than it was hundreds of years ago.

A based Jew