Why hasn't Assad released a statement countering claims he gassed his people?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383677-syria-bomb-checmical-depot-terrorists/
twitter.com/AFP/status/850193608426758144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's assuming we're not retarded to fall for the same trick twice. They tried to do this in 2013.

fpbp

because nobody believes it anyway

His generals took the action without consulting him, probably.

Maybe he has.

It's almost like he's being silenced by all media form.

They did the same with (((WMD's))) and Saddam Hussein.

Really activated the almonds.

didn't he do that in the first few hours?

rt.com/news/383677-syria-bomb-checmical-depot-terrorists/

he is already dead

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

Anyone remember halabja or am I just the oldest person here?

he already did you fucking cuck. but your (((media))) doesn't report news

>tfw you get blamed for gas you didn't use

>rt.com/news/383677-syria-bomb-checmical-depot-terrorists/
Nobody believes RT anymore. It's a propaganda mouthpiece for the Kremlin just like Wikileaks.

How do you know he didn't? Oh right, you don't, because all of your information is filtered through the MSM

His Foreign Minister did emphatically deny they ever use them

he went on to say they have regularly informed the relevant world bodies about the importing of banned chemicals by terrorists into Syria...

>there's no evidence he did it!
>but it was the jews!

Is this board satire? I've never seen people this dumb, not in real life, not in fucking comedy movies that have "dumb person" caricatures in them.

>5 cents has been added to your account
>thanks for ctr

Why is the United States bombing Syria anyways?

>twitter.com/AFP/status/850193608426758144
Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching ISIS getting torn apart by the SAA, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the WMDs

I do.

we have a habit, it's tough to kick

Well yeah, no kidding. But why is the (((MSM))) pointing the finger at him. What's the jews end game?

I have no idea.

iran's probably going to give him nuclear armaments soon.

the MSM is praising him, because they want to paint a picture where Trump can choose to become a beloved bipartisan president if he just takes out Assad

And they're right, he'll be beloved by a lot of voters and politicians in both parties if he takes out Assad, because a lot of people in both parties love the taste of circumcised kosher jew penis more than anything else