twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
youtube.com/watch?v=FDHxXUE1_SU
youtube.com/watch?v=NE-07Ja_WL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>says no more involvement in the middle east
>involves us in the middle east yet again

trump is neocon now

He jewed us?

I don't know about the rest of Sup Forums, but I choose to support Assad over Trump if that's a choice that has to be made.

Sup Forums remembered who they really are.

Hitler.

.02 shekels is what happened

Give it like 12 more hours and Sup Forums will have always supported dicking Assad

he betrayed us. fucking kikes

He fucked Assad in the ass. Not cool man.

He killed some sandniggers. That's literally it.

And Sup Forums is furious! The irony is tremendous!

Hillary finally won Sup Forums over!

200 rubles ($0.006) have been deposited into your virtual portfolio. Your devotion to the motherland will be greatly rewarded.

>Sup Forums supports trump because he is against neocon warmongers
>trump turns out to be a neocon warmonger
>hurrr durrr guize what happened????? y u dun like trump?

Gee, unlike r/t_d, we supported Trump for his ideals and vision, not because he's a uniting force for rejected numales. He's not our guy anymore though.

shareblue, ctr, freemasons, cia, hate trump, real pol doesn't, shareblues are copycating pol, trying and failing to cause confusion.

i am still behind trump
only newfags hate trump

Kill yourself, bootlickers

>killed sand niggers
>0 casualties in air strike

We memed the wrong man into office. We played with magic and were in awe of our own power, but the devil was the one pulling the strings.

stay informed and up to date with the latest

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

He turned on us.

This, board revisionists are working full-time now.

played us like a damn fiddle

Nigga decided to back a McMuffin false flag.

That loses a lot of points with me.

A LOT of points.

hi Israel semen slurper

He sold us out for the merchant

Remember we're the anti-merchant squad.

The only thing I don't like about rand is he wants open borders. Other than that he would've been better than trump

I don't hate Trump... yet.

But that faggot better build the fucking wall.

A bunch of russian shills are spamming the board because, as it turns out, Trump actually isnt a russian puppet and they're trying to turn us against him.

>he's salty

Your salt-delivery is right on time, user. Thank you!

fuck off leaf

I hate him now? Thanks for changing my mind user. Your psyop was just the push I needed.

Lmao, you trump cucks think everyone who questions your god emperor is a shill

>What happened?

Shills attacked all over him. He is clean

He's a kike puppet

>no casualties

the madman did it while at dinner with Chink PM, shows he wont hesitate to shit on North Korea.

>more salt

Thanks, user.! I put in an order for salt only a moment ago. You all sure work quickly!

Looks like he joined the dark side

You're an idiot. The Army is training them to do what?!? Sit on their ass and expect to come back alive after taking a bullet to the head?!? Do you even fucking play video games?!?

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!! TRUMP DID THE RIGHT THING!!!!!

This is funny coming from the_donald faggots who were vehemently against helping syrian refugees.

We don't.

All these reactionary retards are making premature judgements.

Trump vs the Deep State is a war of it's own. We have no clue if Trumps hands are tied or there is collusion with Russia or if Trumps been subverted.

Time will tell.

All these tomahawks are making me feel sleepy and betrayed.
Why don't we all lie down and sleep and feel refreshed and betrayed in the morning.

Even better then. Just damaged a sandnigger airbase, and they're losing their fucking minds! You really can't make this shit up.

I'm pretty sure Rand does not support open borders. It runs contrary to everything he said during the campaign anyway.

I said, "if it's a choice that has to be made", nigger. I prefer that it not be a necessary choice. But as of now, that's where I stand.

Trump, Russia and Syrian forces planned this, no deaths, gases destroyed..

You know what's amazing, suddenly Cucknadians are all for Trump.

I'm fucking convinced at this point there's a warehouse of you faggots somewhere in Vancouver.

wrong

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

Trump went back on all of his foreign policy talk

he's fucked

Don't act so surprised, Henry. Attacking Mozzie Assad is nearly the same as attacking Mozzie I.S.I.S. something the Donald said he'd do for a while now.

Last time I slept you moved us into this bullshit timeline.

Fuck you, no more sleep ever.

The desperation of CTR shills

simple
he went against the ideals that he got elected on,and enacted the globalist Hillary position instead to try prove he is strong on Russia
in other words he got cucked

Shills and Shariablue

Seccular nation dipshit. Millions of Christians live there and without Assad Isis &I al quesadilla will slaughter them.

WE GOT STABBED IN THE FUCKING BACK AGAIN

FUCK YOU TRUMP LONG LOVE ASSAD

Yup. You're on the side of Hillary Clinton, Bill Kristol, Rick Wilson, Mitt Romney, John McCain and the mainstream media, but everyone else is the shill. Kill yourself.

>election '16
>Sup Forums is wall-to-wall "Shillary's a sellout whore for Goldman Sachs
>bitch is gunna start WW3
>vote Trump, he'll save us
>he a bidniss mang, he one of us
>he'll keep us out of war
>he'll get us our jobs back, you'll see

After the election:
>first week in office, fills his administration with Wall Street insiders
>Mexico makes it clear they will NEVER pay for the wall, assuming it even gets built
>now Trump's continuing the forever war in the middle east

I've never been so unhappy to be proven right, anons.

>Obama muh Syria
>Trump comes in BTFOS them symbolically

Feels good

youtube.com/watch?v=FDHxXUE1_SU

i voted for trump. if he is bad im going down with the ship, fuck the shill suck my cock

we don't hate trump. we hate the people surrounding him. influencing him.

>Sup Forums elected this hypocritical neoconartist

Sup Forums loves israel now

people will think im making this shit up

Keep sucking the Trump dick kike puppet. I'm sure Jared would be proud.

He fell for the jews.

It's disgusting, but he wants his oxygen, his political maneuvering space. I expected as much; at least you're not clutching your pearls in indignation like the others, T.B.H., lad.

and put that sniz in prison

shut up pol does no wrong, remember we killed debbie reynolds

Fuck off and die, you're no longer welcome on this board. You had your chance.

Stop shilling, we're all seeing the same bullshit, you don't need to radicalize anyone else who was lied to.

The entire end strench of the election was based on we'll vote for the fucker who won't drag us into WW3.

All his other shit was gravy, but he's literally doing the one and only fucking thing he was voted in to not fucking do.

>christians

So-called Christians; in fact they're heretics.

>I won't bomb Syria
>bombs Syria
Just lol

I like throwing neo onto everything, makes it sound so erudite.

this I was against him from day 1 because all of his children are married to jews but I secretly hoped he might have been legit.

like you, never so unhappy to have been proven so right

Striking an airbase isn't the same thing as invading fucking Iraq in 2003.

He was critical about Obama making redlines and then doing nothing when they were violated, he just showed the world including Russia and China he will act.

The end is nigh, goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=NE-07Ja_WL0

Sup Forums will soon realize this was both a successful military operation and a successful geo-political warning to Iran/NK/China/Russia.

You are a crackhead if you think Hillary was a better option. Atleast the Economy will still get better with Trump even if he is globalism now

How did Hillary order the air strikes?

He dun fucked it up

This movement didn't start or end with Trump, if you're still defending him you're ether a gullible retard with no clue what's actually going on or you were always a neo-con

It was a pun, little guy.

>But m-muh eternal script haha fucking shills

>he's salty

user., I ordered the salt only a moment ago, but here you are delivering it. Thanks!

Sup Forums was taken over by kike shills from reddit.

Trump has become the swamp.
Sup Forums hates the swamp.
Therefore...

>1 sandnigger down
This was about "because we fucking can". That's it.

shut up mr black muslim cock rape our white women. hes kicking illegal out

>a no-warning sucker punch against a borderline-collapsed country is a "warning" vs. nuclear-capable superpowers
You're actually retarded.

copycat shill, heres your money, you obviously need it more then i do.

Let's just see where this is heading. 3D chess etc.
He's a master persuader, maybe he has bigger plans after this.

We don't know what's actually happening in Syria.

pretty much this desu
an hour earlier i was shaking from being scared of a nuclear retaliation from russia
now idk its kinda funny that he did this during a press conference with chinese president

Sounds like a neocon war-monger's wet dream.
Defense industry stocks will probably be up tomorrow.

It's a concentrated effort by shareblue shills to weaken Trump's base. This attack has no negatives and all positives

when did it happen. ive been gone 2 months

You people must be ShariaBlue shills.

He took out a Chemical weapons cache. WE ARE NOT AT WAR.

Bunch of fucking retards on this site, I swear.

No reports of casualties. Russia knew in advance.

He talked about staying out of foreign affairs his entire fucking campaign, then he talked about it some more in speeches before congress

Now he completely reversed policy because he saw a dead kid , yes this is a thing that actually happened

You ellected a fucking retard that makes the entire world less safe, where the fuck is barry when you need him

>Atleast the Economy will still get better with Trump
haheha

Because he got caught up in a completely unjustifiable, unnecessary, counterproductive act of aggression against Syria - a country completely unrelated to US affairs. By attacking the Syrian Army, he - unknowingly or not - helped ISIS and Al Qaeda. Absolute stupid act that has nothing but negative consequences. The neocon warmongers are expressing their support for him, and that shows he really fucked up. If McCain praises you, you fucked up. He's betrayed all of his voters because this goes completely against what he told during the election campaign - America first, no unnecessary involvement in wars we have nothing to do with.

it was a retarded attack

it shows he caves to the media and neocons.

same old same old foreign policy

It's not about the attack. It's why he did it. This puts us on the same fucked up foreign policy we have failed with.