Your boy Hyde just flipped, Sup Forums

Your boy Hyde just flipped, Sup Forums.
How does that make you feel?

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

Trump was the one who flipped.

Good because I also dropped trump

I totally agree with him. I supported Trump's platform, not this Hillary Clinton shit he's pulled on us.

You retard. It was Trump that flipped. and I'm with Sam on this.

why cause of a few tomohawks hardly a war you fucking mong stop falling for the shill bait

>bombing the lads that are fighting ISIS
Ah yes, I'm the one falling for the shill bait. Trump is a kike loving neocon just like the rest of them.

she wanted a no fly zone and boots on the ground how is this the same he fucking warned them beforehand your either a shill or a retard

No OP. It is not us that are flipping. Trump has let us all down.

kek e-celebs having a rough night.

About fucking time.

His gloating about Trump was A. Not funny and B. counter-intuitive if the guy's gonna be crying to Heidecker about health insurance costs.

Glad to see not everyone's a bootlicker until the grave.

Sam Hyde is an obese degenerate who fucks trannies.

it was fun while it lasted m8

bombing isis u really are retarded russian and assad have bombed legit rebels way more than isis look it up they benifit form isis they fight the rebels to

caving in to the neocunts shilling for war makes trump a cuck.

Facts:

Trump warned about air strike and to cut the shit and sort yourselves out. Syria didn't do it so he sent missiles

There are no boots on the ground as of yet

Trump supporters arent complete boot lickers and will criticise what he does if they don't agree with it (unlike Her supporters who worship her farts)

Trump was the one who flipped, idiot.

Yeah, but did he bomb Syria?

You're right, he should instead be an obese degenerate that masturbates to anime girls wearing the pandering trucker hat merch of the neoconman.

You can't even form a coherent sentence, shill

just wait.

youll be spending christmas in aleppo

Hyde is just fucking with people, it's pretty obvious

Everyone except Bill Mitchell and Hannity as dropped Trump

Spencer, Cernovich, RickVaughn, ComradeStump, PaulTown, everyone has disavowed Drumpf

Now it's your turnn

Only a matter of time now until he's reformed into a progressive and gets his show back, senpai!

and you think he will give it to them this is just the stick before the carrot no one was killed and he warned them beforehand its just he showing he as a big dick

>bombing the lads that gas their own people

ftfy

>rebels commit false flag
>trump helps rebels by bombing airfield
>based trump

That ugly failure and loser certainly isn't my guy.

Its Sam Hyde, I dont take anything he does without at least n^n levels of irony.

this

ptg is beyond help, fucking idiots justifying it with retarded bullshit

If you know the whereabouts of Al-Sam Hydra Amriki contact the FBI immediately and do not approach

Is it really though?
This fucking guy is a master of post-ironic humor.
I can never tell what's what with the guy.

look up russian bombing in syria you will see
they target rebels groups and kurdish ones way more than isis only nato forces having been targeting them

some cunt on twitter great source

nice, cant wait for sam to make a vid calling kike scum trump out

>dipshit e-celeb reactionaries display their lack of knowledge

no surprise

He's right.
He never fails to be on point.

This
Makes me wonder which redpolls he believe s and which he doesn't sometimes

and who are these "rebels"?

fucking retard, type like a reasonable human instead of a middle-school niglet.

>actual newscasters and politicians back Trump while know-nothing 20 and 30 year old e-celebs freak out.

wow really made me think.

If you are real, your all talk no bite faggots. Leave anytime.

Did he kill anybody?
neither did Trump

>leave anytime
Nigger you're the one that has to leave

Assad's planes and such were already lifted off which basically gave them a head start on isis

Trump is a neocon
You are delusional trumptard

Now call me a shill or a cuck like a good "pede"

Trump flipped. One of the main reasons I and many others voted for him was his anti involvement in the middle east stance.

>twenty-something manchild youtube e-celebs think they know more about foreign policy than respected generals like mattis and mcmaster

OH NO! NOT THE e-celebs! Quick, tell me what pewdiepie thinks, get sargon of cuckad on the phone. Where is the amazing atheist when you need witty commentary?!?

Basically all the good 'alt right' people are saying this looks terrible for Trump, and that he's probably been jewed into taking these actions. They're not wrong, either.

We got jewish spies in Trump's camp instead of a muslim ban or a wall. I'm holding out hope that Trump can justify this somehow, but I don't know what he can say to fix it. As far as I'm concerned, he was a jewish puppet, and all this Russia shit was just meant to conceal that fact.

He's got jews in the family. He let his daughter marry a jew. He didn't have the strength to tell the jews to go to hell because of it.

HAHAH, OH MAN.

Everyone is surprised that Trump LIED to them.

Guys, ITS TRUMP. Its a meme president, its a reality tv show host star. He had shittly little video games. He put his name on everything.

You guys are fucking retards.

>his anti involvement in the middle east stance.
You can't be fucking serious, he was at a rally saying how much he would defend Israel. How is that anti-involvement?

Should we strike it again in a few hours then?

He's a kike neo con until he can prove otherwise. No quick good PR shit like the car plant expansion "deals" either. Full on

fpbp

The entire campign was based around the idea of less shit skins. It had nothing to do with war. You shills are fucking up.
Your also using the same tired ass broken ass formatting you always use.
Just in case you think your actually making progress right now, let me assure you that you are not. Only the weak would fall for something like this.

I'm not completely sober ATM so let me reword that to "anti forceful regime change or nation building stance" besides, what the fuck did Syria do to Israel here, smart ass?

He would've been able to pay for insurance if Heidecker hadn't gotten his fucking show cancelled.

I don't believe Trump lied. To lie you have to intentionally deceive someone. To intentionally deceive someone you have to know what the fuck you're talking about. He has the salesman's gift of convincing himself first.

Go look at his debate where he accused his fellow republicans of trying to start ww3 by getting aggressive in Syria. Less shitskins in the US, sure, but foreign affairs is different. You don't think an even more destabilized Middle East will result in more refugees? Fuck off shill

>Neo Con

You shills could at least do some research before you come here.

The Trump Administration told the Russians 2 days before the attack to leave that Airport

Now go on and tell me how Neocon it is to give Putin a 2-day heads up for a massive Cruise Missie Attack

Daily Reminder:
(((Neo Cons))) hate Putin and Russia and Assad

However, Putin was prevented from having any Russian die or any Russian military vehicles/planes destroyed by Trump

And Putin didn't tell Assad what is coming nor why the Russians on that Airport all left on Tuesday.

Keep on shilling though, everyone who just reads headlines but not the actual official reports are idiots and good riddance. Basically you shills help us sort the trash out.

Dankeschön!
Also it's sad that we Gerrnans in the 1920s and 1930s were way more succesful and authentic sounding with our shilling than ShareBlue, MediaMatters and millions of dollars in the past few years.

>MFW

Nice hamster wheel there boss.

He lied to you and all the retards that voted for him. Vote libertarian next time.

The burden of proof is on you.
He didn't kill any Syrians. He warned the Syrian government before Striking. He warned Russia before striking. All Missiles were aimed at a single target. Isn't that strange? If he wanted to kill Syrians why would he aim all 50 tomahawks at one spot. One spot with 0 casualties? Explain this? If this were an attack on Syria, why did we not send missiles at Syrian forces? Why would assad be alive right now, as we speak if we wanted to attack Syria?

Since when is any attack on a muslim nation a jewish plot anyway? Are you a muslim? What is wrong with you? You shouldn't have sympathy for these people. No matter how moderate they claim to be they are all scum. its like being a moderate child molester.

True. We can't bomb Aleppo if we don't even know what it is.

>Trump totally isnt a neocon jewish shill

Nothing, but you first said that he had an anti-involvement in the middle east stance so that's why I pointed out his stance about Israel.
No big though, i get where you were getting at.

Trump has even abandoned Kek

Hillary was literally calling for this kind of bombing earlier today.

And yet not a single death has occurred. remind me again how this is going to escalate anything into anything?

>fighting ISIS
>implying Assad didnt import Al Qaeda into Iraq to fight the US originally
>implying the fucking garbage SAA can fight their way out of a fucking paper bag
>implying the Kurds havent done literally everything in Syria aside from Turkey
>implying Assad isnt a lispy faggot

Made me chuckle.

I didn't vote. As you can see the "deep state" as the right wing conspiracy crowd likes to call them, will inevitably act in the interest of expansion and maintenance of the U.S. global hegemony. Anyone who thought fucking Donald Trump of all people would somehow change the snowballing of geopolitical power is ignorant, delusional, or both

Sam Hyde is probably in this thread right now

SAM STOP SPAMMING YOUR FUCKING SHIT ON /wsg/ YOU BROKE ASS FAGGOT

Provide the proof that Assad used chemical weapons

You don't actually believe that, do you?

I don't need to. He didn't.
Now provide proof Trump is a neocon jew.

Good post.
>durr diss is duh start of ww3!
I can't tell if these are shills or just retards

its started out as fun happening thread but newfags ruin everything.

His (((family)))

The fact that civilians in a rebel held city were being treated for chemical weapon injuries.
The fact that Syria and Russia are resisting calls for independent examinations.

fucking lol

I don't even dare check my Twitter because i have a feeling that many people i follow that support Trump have meltdowns, turn out to be retarded and push the
>Trump is a Neocon Meme
I can get over Sam Hyde being a retard not bothering reading the statements of the US Military and Gov in full.

>TFW Sam smoked too long and too much weed and is a bit slow now

I like Assad and think Syria needs a dictator, but his military and strategies are worse than those of Greece when we occupied it

This isn't even the only thing, he's pushing Bannon out if favor of a kike. Plus all the other fuck ups.

Proves that only the lowest of the low are still supporting Trump
I'm talking about fullblown mouth breathers

The pills they're swallowing aren't even blue anymore, they're straight up purple. When you take them you wash them down by punching yourself in the head

All of the people wheeled out were sent to Turkey and Turkey was the one that provided the reports

Also Assad was forced to give up chemical weapons in 2013

Assad and Russia were planning an investigation as to who caused the attacks but then trump destroyed the majority of evidence as to who provided the weapons which people suspect is deep state McCain

Common shill. So tiring. You've been shilling that nonsense for a while an nobody fell for it. Do you really expect anyone to believe it now all of a sudden.

/ptg/ needs to get over the cognitive dissonance and admit Trump fucked up in this case.

Good. Sammy's always got his head on straight.

It's called having standards, user.

T.b.h, it's been leading up to this moment for a while. In the back of my mind, I never really liked him. I don't like his support for Israel, I don't like his stance on Net Neutrality, I've always thought he was a little unstable. I don't like him. I wanted Rand.

even Styx is on the verge of flipping on trump

This

Assad is worthy of support only insofar as he maintains order. If he's losing control and he's doing shit that destabilizes the situation then he's not serving a purpose.

This. im no shill, but this seems like a big mistake. I love almost everything trump has done but the internet privacy thing and this i really dont like. Of course thats not saying hillary was a better choice because she would've done this too and much more and worse. Maybe trump is thinking ahead of all us but i dont know. This isnt going to lead to WW3 like all the happening fags are pretending. I still support trump immensely but Kushner needs to be gassed and Trump needs to listen to Bannon.

israel was attacked?

>I don't like his stance on Net Neutrality
>I love almost everything trump has done but the internet privacy

>hur dur the government will protect much internet from big bad private companies. Hurray net-neutrality! :^)

Trump is a moron but you statist scum need to go back to r3ddit.