Congrats, pol...

Congrats, pol. You'll get your three sentences in the history books as the people who elected a troll that did the only thing that you said made him better than Hillary. The alt-right is a dead meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSbuimMSmvU
youtube.com/watch?v=tyR1eeHGfRc
youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew this would happen, it's why I wanted him to win. The alt-right had no chance of survival if Trump actually got elected. Four years of Hillary would have strengthened it. You all got played.

I still don't know who is this paul guy.

sure but as long as we don't have a female president anytime soon I'll be pleased

trump tried to warn trump of this disaster

The alt-right was given its chance and it failed miserably. The future belongs to the left now.

STUMPED

This. It would have been much better to let it build up, cook a bit longer. It happened too soon and now look what's happened. No populist wave across Europe electing leaders supported by the Alt-Right; so far every single one of them has lost. Look for Le Pen to lose next. Trump is alienating his own base with the same flip-flopping that any stupid motherfucker could have seen coming a long time ago given that this is the same man who referred to a hypothetical Obama/Clinton ticket as "The Dream Team".

It's fucking over. Trump will be a one-term president and the Democrats are winning the next election.

>You'll get your three sentences in the history books

History is written by the victors. If WW3 happens then those history books are going to be written by the surviving irradiated mutants.

FH\\\M,CMCMEWLF3JKWFB2EHKGB2 3RJ P 2JNO2LWEF LKWFNLWBF2O3LBF 1LK3FN 2;P3FBP132BF2P3FBJ 2KWAMD SDZF /JKD.SM, SFW/JKM
I WOULD HAV VOTD FOR HILLARY AND NOT HABE MY FRIENDS HATE ME AND NOT BEEN ON THIS TIMELINE IF I KNEW THIS WAS WHAT I WAS GETTING

He's right.

I thought Trump was playing 15D chess, turns out he is just retarded. Better focus on actual nationalists like Le Pen. Fucking hell..

You fucking idiot. Trump has a Jewish son-in-law and his own daughter converted to Judaism. He's mentioned multiple times that he supports Israel. Trump himself is literally a Jewish shill.

JUST

PJW is a fucking joke and has been. He's just a huge info wars shill.

>If you lose you win
Kys

>the jew made label is a dead meme
really makes you think

IMPEACH THIS FUCK FOR THE AUDACITY OF RIDING KEK AND THEN TURNING AGAINST HIM

These concern trolls are idiots.

Trump's generals only bombed a specific chemical weapons cache location.

We aren't even at war you retards. Russia knew about this, and probably even Assad to some degree.

Trump is shedding this Russian narrative shit.

>Damn, now I really wish I had shilled for Hill, who openly said she would do this in the debates.
>Think of how much better off we would be!

I've never really liked Trump. I only voted for him because of the memes. I wanted Rand but everyone called him a manlet and he faded out of existence yet again.

>Proceeds to bomb syria without congressional approval

Why do twenty-something manchild youtube e-celebs think they know more than a national secuirty team and our generals?

>you fucking idiot
lurk more shill. at least attempt to not look like a complete idiot.

Me too but a manlet will never win an election where women are over 50% of the electorate

>Trump follows through with his promise to use force on the enemies of America and freedom
>e-celeb nobodies freak out

poor fucking sucker trump

he saw shit on TV, people said your the president its on you now

he fucking took the bait

Haha holy shit , Trump what are you doing

>alt-right
hahahahaha
still on about that are you?

What does Sup Forums and Trump administration cabinet have in common?
We both have shills in are operation.

Trudeau, don't you have a country to run?

M A I N
A
I
N

Rand wanted to open your (and hence all of our) borders. He's basically a globalist, and probably would have done something like this as well + start ww3.

Trump was the best candidate out of the selection, and, even thought I don't like this move, it seems to have some benefits (sending a message to NK, destroy Russia narrative, etc).

>The alt-right is a dead meme.
good

Ah, of course; he's playing 360D chess.

>Implying Ivanka didn't breed with a kike
>implying Trump isn't in bed with Israel

FILM BRAIN NO!

What a fucking load of bullshit.

Hillary was literally unelectable but you faggots are going to suddenly pretend that we were wrong for going with the guy who said he'd do the opposite of everything she had planned, only to drag us into WW3 anyway.

There was literally no fucking winning move, no fucking choice we made or vote would have changed it, but becuase you faggots have been cucked and fucked so hard since novmeber you're gonna gloat while the same hell you actively voted for rains down on us.

Good.

For.

Fucking.

You.

We still all lose.

He said that before Hillary came and saw and made people die.

d00d alt-right lmao

>WAAAH TRUMP IS THE PROBLEM SURELY THE NEXT CANDIDATE WILL BE BETTER

You're all retards who can't tell when your own President becomes compromised.

He's literally living in a pit of vipers with his children's lives hanging over his head.

Politics are rigged to always serve the kikes and the elites who will never give a shit about the working class

youtube.com/watch?v=KSbuimMSmvU

You are the one defending breeding with kikes and supporting Israel, you kike

Yeah, fuck me, I thought Trump might actually avoid another middle eastern shitstorm.

Guess I'm a liberal cuck.

And fuck you too.

Great, it's this fucking hack again. (((PJW)))

>>Trump follows through with his promise to use force on the enemies of America and freedom

>the enemies of America and freedom

lol

American ''democracy'' has ALWAYS been cucked

It's meant to enslave the masses

Worshipping or in any way bowing before any American politician makes you a sheep. The elites predicted that you would vote for Trump, and it's all part of their agenda to enslave the masses
Left wing or Right wing, it's still the same Zionist bird
You think you're rebellious and solving anything by voting Trump? Think again
youtube.com/watch?v=tyR1eeHGfRc

This. This retard scoffs at the idea that Jews control the media. He's a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
Like Varg says, Trump is only there to make people feel like all the problems will be solved and all they have to do is vote.

Truth is, Trump is only there to keep the white man pacified about the fact that our western world is cucked by the Zionist Occupation government

>the MSM says that the alt right is antisemitic so anything that is remotely jewish is bad!
Can't tell if you are all from reddit or shitty shills

Thank you.

>Referring to PJW the opportunist on anything.

imagine my shock

You couldn't kike post any harder, you mindless drone
>Sup Forums is only ironically antisemitic
Zionism is inherently anti-white and ''Jewish supremacy''

I support Trump now more than ever, what he did was brilliant.
>no one was killed

I voted third party. I can be as smug as I want.

I never said it wasn't. But when the only point you shills raise is about trump's relation to jews then it becomes obvious that you come to this board to push your shitty agenda. Fuck off and leave.

sad but true

I had hopes for the Donald but I guess no one can defy the Deep State after all.

I can't imagine what is to be an American citizen, you enjoy one of the best quality of life in the planet but at the same time you're the biggest peon in the planet as well. You live a comfortable life but half your income end up in some kike weapon company. I wouldn't know how to react.

>I voted third party. I can be as smug as I want.

No, you wiped your ass with your vote and then flushed the shit ridden paper down the toilet.

You did nothing, the choice was Hillary or Trump.

I just think the ''hail god emperor Trump, he will save America'' cucks are pathetic and useless.

If you are truly pro-white then you won't endorse the mindless cuck posting for Trump where everyone mindlessly kisses his ass, it solves nothing

The entire system needs to be destroyed, and it will destroy itself.

Stop worshipping the global elites, you cuck.

And yeah, you said that you weren't antisemitic
So your opinion will be discarded by any uncucked white person

Judaism is utter cancer

source?

There was no choice. Hillary or Trump would have ended with this situation. The only difference is that the Trump timeline also kills the alt right/redpill/whatever faggotry you're calling it these days. Maybe you all should have actually voted the true non-status quo nominees instead of sucking Trump's establishment dick.

>history books
but user we're going to die in a nuclear holocaust.

>t. Evan Mcmuffin

I don't expect you to understand, so let me try and explain it to you from the positon of someone who now hates Trump.

For the last half a fucking year, I couldn't even make it to the bathroom to take a shit without running into 3 talking heads and 2 liberal subhumans chanting #fuckDrumpf and spouting half truths and outright lies that I'd been over for weeks.

I mean, you turn on the TV? Fuck Trump, racist pedophile(Am I the only one that remembers this is where they fucking started?)

Facebook? Fuck Drump, daily show, every liberal TV show and talk show on TV, SNL, anything with any real ratings you tried to watch.

Fuck white people and fuck Trump, 24/7, months and FUCKING months.

.08 cents has been deposited into your account

Trump is a cuck

>Everyone should have been enlightened like me and voted McMillian

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you legitimately retarded? Do you spit and piss into the wind for Goddamn spite? So you can scream how fucking amazing you are while piss covers your body?

There were only two real choices and we made the best possible one.

Regardless we're all fucked. Which I already knew, when I predicted mid last year that Trump would win. I had a while to get emotionally prepared.

>You've lived long enough to see the alt-right become CTR
And nothing of value was lost. I never liked these nu-right faggots anyway.

>trump tried to warn trump of this disaster

literally trust no one, not even yourself

LOL

>the alt-right is a dead meme
FINALLY

Fuck the (((alt-right))) and fuck redditors

Except they weren't the only real choices. Also my vote wouldn't have mattered because I was in a blue majority county anyway and Hillary still lost my state.

More people need to realize that we don't have to just vote democrat or republican. More people need to stop feeling like they're our only options when they're not. How many more neocons do we have to go through before we finally realize this?

I think the media isn't totally retarded, don't get me wrong it's utter cancer, but kikes are cunning not low IQ.
They used reverse psychology, they knew that people would vote Trump

I don't know what their end game is, but I know that they wanted to make the pro-white community ignorantly feel pacified as they continue to be cucked by Israel and to fan the flames of the anti-white culture in America.

Though, I would have voted Trump mainly because I hate Islam and criminal immigrants

I just think that the Trump worship shit has gone out of hand, he isn't a god or a king, and is cringe worthy to the say the least, he's just a man and he is not without corruption

I don't like people bowing before any global elites, it's sad and pathetic, they don't give a shit about the masses, they only care about keeping themselves in power. Citizens are cattle to them

Fuck off, McMuffin. Nobody wants a CIA shill as president.

You people are shills. The alt right isn't going anywhere. It's not dead or gone.

Then stop going on reddit. Nobody uses that retarded "God emperor" shit here.

>paid opposition is against it while establishment cucks support it
This is how I know they are trying to divide the Trump base

I don't go on reddit, it's way more pro-israel than here. That's where all the pro-israel Trump supporters on here come from

Sup Forums has always been full of many full on 88 types

are you fucking retarded? have you not been watching?

the left is on trumps side now

now allegiances are compromised

syria announced theyre taking this asskicking but pls no more

STILL WINNING

Yep. Big thank you to Josiph Wotson, Milo, Lauren Southern, and so forth, but it's over. You can go back to screaming at 20 something liberals on college campuses. The adults will take it from here.

Who says I'm talking about him?

Why is Trump so harsh on Trump?

>More people need to stop feeling like they're our only options when they're not
A third party wouldn't get sodomised by the deep state in two months? How so?

Wrong, the "Trump Right" is no longer alt since he is THE mainstream politician now.
The alt right actually disagrees w/ many of Trump's decisions.

>Be anti-Israel
>Vote for the guy who said he's more pro-Israel than anyone, the guy who is proud of his Jewish son in law and Jewish grandchildren, and proud of his Jewish ancestors

You played yourself.

focusing his efforts? does he think he's influencing people or something?

In a way Hillary Clinton and the dems are responsible.
We could have had based Jim Webb.

You know how I know you're young?

>More people need to realize that we don't have to just vote democrat or republican. More people need to stop feeling like they're our only options when they're not. How many more neocons do we have to go through before we finally realize this?

Think about how fucking stupid your average person is. Most of them are fucking dumber than that.

your 'generals' are fucking kikes

REEEEEE

all the choices were pro-israel. and im in canada, I didnt vote.
all the other choices were utterly awful.
we had the SJW white hating kike Bernie
We had the retarded woman that associates with pedophiles
politics is a fucking mess

>Relying on Alex Jones employee's opinions about russian-related topics.

Don't get me wrong, you can get your news from infowars, I'm also a viewer, but take everything Russia-related with a huge grain of salt when it comes from Alex Jones or his employees/guests.

Trump did the right thing today.

Let me tell one more thing, Le Pen is not as good as you may think. She is not the female Trump. She is a Russia/Eurasia puppet.

There isn't just 1 globalist group, you should get redpilled as soon a possible about this, Russia/China is a real thing.

The right-wing pro-russia media criticizing Trump tomorrow are the ones playing 4D with you guys.

Never forget Alex Jones supported Putin on Georgia.

This, like, what fucking timeline are these faggots living in?

I swear to God it's almost like all the shill don't know what to do with themselves now that Turmp legit fucked up, so they're still trying to turn everyone on them.