I want to be an usa soldier... is there any chance?

i want to be an usa soldier... is there any chance?

>not american

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhFYIw8_fcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Service guarantees citizenship

You don't have to be an American to work here, I'm sure nobody's going to mind if you want to kill some brownies.

They accept foreigners, and it'd even help your chances of getting citizenship.

is he drinking out of the bottom of a 2L bottle like in TPB/

is he fucking drinking out of the bottom of a liter bottle of coke that was cut in half?

No, whites only.

blacks are often front line troops in the US army so you'll fit right in.

nice

only if you pinky swear that you're not a terrorist

it'll take some processing but they'll be happy to take you as long as you're not a piece of shit
citizenship will be a smoother process as well and the benefits that the military offers is pretty good depending on what you are coming from exactly
if you are actually serious dont just come looking to be a "soldier" research witch branch you like the most and then look through the different jobs they offer it'll help in the long run

I fucking believe so.

Let me just say this is the first time I ever fucking liked this pope in the slightest.

This.

Also this.

Unfortunately, they're all cooks and support staff. Almost all infantry is white guys from the Midwest.

nah that'll actually put you on the fast track to citizenship.

also when you meet a recruiter make sure you are in control of your processing because usually they just want to fill the quota of recruits
some actually care enough to guide you right but others are just salesmen

This.

It's not that we won't let blacks fight, it's more that they're too fucking lazy to do anything but carry stuff or help a white cook.

no... is Fernet with coca
youtube.com/watch?v=LhFYIw8_fcA

btw is edited.

It's faker than Hillary pretending she grew up working class. This old fruit playing man of the people is sitting on a pile of gold like fucking Smaug.

this is just a meme don't listen to this leaf OP
its generally white with sprinkles of Mexicans and blacks

you want to die for the jews? lol

This wtf

That's how you drink fernet con coca.

Serving in the military is a guaranteed way to earn citizenship.

yes, in fact this is a traditional beverage of argentina

also also its usually a 4 year contract afterwards you can voluntarily leave and still retain the the benefits or you can cross train to a different field of work plenty of shit

>not american
>lives in america
wew