Ignore the shills. This was an AMERICA FIRST policy

One of Obama's biggest embarrassments on the world stage was drawing his mythical red line in Syria, and doing nothing when it was crossed. But he didn't just embarrass himself. He destroyed America's credibility on any future red lines.

Trump reestablished the red line tonight. Both our allies and our enemies have been put on notice that we mean what we say again. Just in time for Trump to make demands of China.

Trump didn't betray us. He undid the damage Obama did and strengthened our bargaining position to make the deals we want.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga you crazy.
Not supporting Assad is supporting ISIS

Trump having dinner with China's XI
After their baked Alaska dessert, Trump calmly advises China prez that he just launched about $1 billion in missiles against Syria

China prez is freaking out

You Reddit cucks are such fucking faggots. Take your mouth off Trump's dick, you need to breathe.

The constant change of strategy by you shills has become apparent.
There's this gently rolling cycle of rationalizations coming through here and it's either denial or an attempt at throwing ideas at the board until they stick.

This. Why can't we just invade Syria and give it to Israel?

obama wanted to bomb syria, but republishits told him he need authorization from congress. He went to do that, and they blocked him.

>This was an AMERICA FIRST policy.
You are creating another Failed State, Idiot.

Syria will turn into Libya / Somalia / Yemen / Afghanistan before your eyes now.

Lol fuck my asshole. This is when you just go in the chamber spread eagle and ask which big man righty wants to take you

This was an israel first policy desu

can someone give me a quick rundown?
So far:
>media coordinates to pin chemical attack on assad while rebels have been stockpiling chemical weapons for months
>melania buys into the shills
>trump can wait no longer
>shills coordinate en masse to sew seeds of doubt
>trump warns russia and bombs the hell out of the alleged source of the chemical attack
>neocons are appeased and no one significant is hurt, but shills are capitalizing on the breach of trust

Am I missing anything?

GOP Congress said "No". It was demanded congress approve. Trump didn't have congressional approval, but ya, Obama's fault. Trump didn't kill anyone in the 50 missile strike, again, Obama's fault, why didn't Obama shoot those missiles that Trump ordered fired better?

Melania is a commie. Ivanka is too. But so was Bannon. Whom they fired

Yeah nah fuck off, this is some bullshit going off and doing the kikes bidding in syria

Well if the deal we want is to remove Assad then yeah, I guess it did strengthen our position.

stupid nigger assad hasnt been fighting isis they have been after rebels mostly isis fight the rebels too only nato forces have been bombing isis russian as bombed them but not much compared to legit rebels

This. He is sleeping in the Winter White House tonight a virtual hostage.

He's like Tom Cruise in The Firm realizing he is completely at someone else's mercy.

Rebels and ISIS fight Syria

FUCKING THIS. PEOPLE NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND ACTUALLY LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEND, NOT HOW PEOPLE ARE REACTING!

>if your enemy sodomizes you, you win

I'm nominating you for most Canadian post of the week

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

It's day what? Two? Out of how many? Makes going to wage slavery more fun and easier to prepare for I guess. How gullible are we?

>legit rebels
there's a revolving door between ISIS and these "legit rebels".

i think a lot of our brothers and sisters have overreacted to this attack. it was a single attack against one target a airfield. no casualties.

now if this develops into a Libya style intervention then fuck Trump.

How is it sodomy if you're telling them to do something? They are the New England Patriots of political parties I guess. I can either follow the rules and take a shot at losing. Or I can be a bumble fuck and buzz my fat ass from one quagmire to another. Listen to my words. Not to my actions.

holy shit you have no idea what is really going on.

This shit really just seems like Trump is posturing...
>"HEY CHINA IF YOU DON'T DO STUFF WE LIKE WE'RE GOING TO FUCK OVER NORTH KOREA"
>Invites over Xi Jinping to talk politics
>Just happens to launch missiles at Syria after they did something we don't like the same day
>Literally just shot at an empty area that they even warned the people there would occur
>"SORRY MR.JINPING JUST HAD TO BLOW SOME SHIT UP, NOW BACK TO OUR CONVERSATION..."

This seems like some kind of Machiavelli type shit...

Putin shows his dog to Merkel. Putin and Trump ally. Trump does Merkel hands.

>fall for a jewish false flag
>bomb a country miles away
>walk back on major campaign promise
>waste 80 million dollars
>help ISIS

Sure is America first

The United States has never done anything against a nuclear state and never will.

When people protested Putin this week, then came the "events" and the banning of calling him a faggot clown pedo

Fuck you JIDF. Trump is a turncoat kike puppet and everyone knows it now.

How did the cameras filming the initial test footage of nukes survive to actually film what they did? Here is a house. Destroyed by nukes ooooo. Our camera is fine please ignore that. This is space aged 1940s "moon landing" technology

But Putin is a faggot clown pedo

Obama cucked our nation
Trump has to fuck Assad in the ass to reassert dominance.

Of course he is. Minus the faggot

>neocons now lead the American First movement

>This seems like some kind of Machiavelli type shit...

Because how we live is so far distant than how we ought to live, he who neglects what is done, for what should be done, sooner affects his ruin than his preservation.

Discourses on Livy > The Prince. Shame that The Prince is what he's known for and thus he's synonymous with authoritarian, power politics under a thin veil of satire that most seemingly can't see.

i don't support isis and i don't support assad and i hope a nuclear bomb destroys all the mid east including israel.

>Trump didn't betray us

Right, he betrayed himself AND his electors.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
>AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

this was a John McCain + George Soros victory tonight. it's nice to see you are trying to see the light though. the NeoCons control the US now. It's over. Goy has won, the globalists have won.

FUCK THAT FAGGOT

This. And this is because the Tory and Republican parties are American Taliban

>US becomes air force of Al Qaeda
>America first
Nice mental gymnastics

Is there any dictator that is ready to exterminate the Kurds once and for all? I want to kill a few of those australoid gypsy niggers

eee hell no nigga...
us give chemical weapon to saudi arabia
saudi arabia give chemicalW. to rebels
asad bomb rebel magasine
turns out to be chemical weapons storage
trump now have ''legit'' reason to keep isis alive
claiming asad uses gas (and its nowhere logical for him to use this as hi was wining)
the circle is complete

used to be strong trump supporter,
after this and his last speech ,reading from the paper about gased babies ... i have mixed feelings

Sounds plausible

$80 million literally wasted. That prick needs to be shot in public.

It's fucking funny how NOW they realize Syria is a secular government.

After all that damn narrative against it.

I want off this world, some day.

Seems like Donald lost his way...
Sad. I thought he was more clever.

Someone posted this in a earlier thread.
You have to understand how 8D chess works.

it looks like Daily Mail deleted this article sometime yesterday or today.. odd timing: web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

All the world is a stage

I want to believe user

Thank you based OP. Exactly right on all points

Foreign flags especially won't get it. But this is all part of the necessary uncucking of America. We tried to make it as easy for our friends the non interventionists to swallow.

Assad will now either fix the problems of his country so as they don't manifest themselves on America's doorstep daily in the form of 1000 or so new welfare cases. The refugee crisis must end. If Assad cannot do it, commonsense dictates we need to try something else until the crisis affecting America directly stops.

>the USA has the authority to draw imaginary lines anywhere they want and if a country that doesn't give two fucks about their imaginary line "crosses" it they get destroyed just like all of the other false flags that have been getting us into
Illegal wars since Vietnam

Are you 12?

If this was an "America first" policy, why would he get us involved in another war on a false flag claim just like iraq

Stop shilling

Assad is fighting a three pronged civil war with super powers arming the resistance but you know... it's all Assads fault.

Look at trumps twitter timeline about how much shit he talked about Obama attacking Libya. He's a hypocritical faggot and I lost all hope I had in him. I'm so let down and feel betrayed by him.

Not the way I want diplomacy made. What happened to wiping out ISIS?

THIS ^^ is the shilling. Like Iraq? War? the fuck are these people trying to sell? Obama did shit like once in a blue moon and nobody sperged because it was barely reported. 1 or no casualties? Chemical storage facilities hit? Oh wow. Let's go to world war

Get a fucking brain shills Sup Forums is not so weak as you wish

Yep

He talked shit about Obama being a pussy. You act or you don't. Trump schlonged Assad and then Tillerson came right out and said: this is not a change in policy towards Syria. OUR priority remains ISIS. Assad's priority needs to be unfucking his country. However he needs to do that, understanding that we WILL help and build safe zones, but if he wants that route, he has to basically understand that, for that duration, we will have to be more or less in charge.

Recaptcha is antiAmerican.

How the fuck do I know what a bicycle looks like?!

this is the correct answer.

Gas station next.

I aced that mutha!

Ditto, my burgeranon!

You're pretty naive aren't you?
If it's about 8D Chess, then he's on a loosing streak right now unfortunately.

checked