Face it, he lied to you and you believed him

face it, he lied to you and you believed him.

Are you going to be a bitch or a man about it?

if it stays with this one warning shot I'm totally fine with it

i don't think most people really care desu.
they just didn't want hillary.

what a waste of trips. kill yourself. im being dead fucking serious . youre dead weight to your family, to yourself and this board. fucking die already

he did what hillary wanted, tho

I said he was a liar from the start.
I told people to support Bernie and when it came to election day I shilled for Jill.
I have to say I'm impressed he's grown a pair or balls and stopped kissing Putin's arse.
That doesn't mean I suddenly like him but he does now rate as a worthy adversary.

No he didn't. Hillary wanted full on war. One airbase destroyed =\= full on war

NO WAR IN THE MIDEAST FUCK DRUMPF

just wait

he lied to himself

Damn, this irrelevant and expected policy decision has totally changed my view of Trump. I #ShareItBlue now!

Is this part of his 30 day plan to destroy ISIS?

hes playing reverse psychology on the liberals.
Stupid liberals will go against Trump no matter what he does.

don't cut yourself with that edge

Fuck drumpft

Detonate yourself, Abdul.

>People lost friends and family supporting him.
kek

Fuck this shabbos.

actually, i didnt vote for him
i was hoping he was true, but again, as usual, he was just full of fluff

granted i figured he wouldnt do this since he talked alot of shit on twitter about not fighting pointless shit, and here he is doing this

but remember they made him do this
also 4/6/1917 was when WWI was official,l great timing as usual, since the elites love their games and this whole thing is fishy as "WMD"s used to be used as bait for another war

>Spending your trip points on such a stupid post

>waste of trips

You need to stop misplacing your emotions.

He was supposed to destroy ISIS not supporting them.

US air force = ISIS air force. Thx (((Trump))) !

Fuck him. I'm now team #ComeBackHitler

Christ you people are literal fucking retards. How the fuck can you call the continuation of policies already in place the start of ww3?

Kek has spoken. You're god.

The US airforce has done far more to defeat isis than the russian onr. Nice try, simpleton conspiracy theorist

You still dumb nigger.

face it admit i am right gas urself shill
it's just dick waggying or trump showing his sharp sticks before showing is tasty carrots

>How the fuck can you call the continuation of policies already in place the start of ww3
what,? also dont rope me in with these faggots.

>tfw a politician lied

So many Sup Forumsacks are huge snowflakes. We wanted a guy that stood for traditional values, made liberals cry all night in their safe spaces and BTFO'd the MSM.

Hoping for the 100% perfect leader is the same retarded shit Democrats do with the "Barry & Joe BFF" meme. Grow the fuck up.

Kek has spoken. Read and weep drumph fag

Actually im supporting him here.

Ya but Rand was having a hard time lelele

He never said anything about not bombing arabs though, just not waging costly wars which bring terrorist to power.
In fact, he even promised to carpet bomb the middle east and to bomb oil fields in Iraq.

poltards are just mad he bombed the shiite side and not the sunni side they prefer, because they're literally retarded.

if it stays with this one act of war I'm totally fine with it

fxt

I just want WW3 man. I never cared about anything else.

You shills can take your fucking break now. The midnight rush at taco bell is offering burritos for $1.00.

The shitty thing is, this probably endeared him to ((all the wrong people)) and he'll be emboldened because he'll start getting positive coverage in the news and higher approval ratings.

Most of Sup Forums is retarded, including OP, who is a faggot, let me give you the rundown

>be Assad
>levelheaded but rules with an iron fist
>gas muzzies and rightfully so, (retards will say it was a false flag, but all the pics of falseflaggery were the ones from a couple years ago, not the attack this week. Also, if you do more research to the other false flag attack theories, they all are disproven, ie: sarin bombs wont explode how they are designed to and kill people like how we saw if they are bombed
>trump sees population mad
>issues a firm warning to Assad to not gas his citizens ever again
>Assad is fairly level headed and wont fight back
>Trumped warned Russia as to not get them angry

It's all just a power move to look intimidating and a warning to Assad. A week from now everything will be back to normal, this just gained Trump a couple hundred thousand voters for not being a pussy like King Nigger and once Sup Forumslacks come to their senses they will see we aren't at war and its really no big deal.

>trump will never messle in the middle east
>trump will never shit talk Assad
>trump will never attack Syria
>trump will never attack a second time
>trump will never get us into a war

I think he was being genuine on the campaign trail, but since being inaugurated he's made baffling staffing choices. His cabinet is filled to the brim with establishment neocon warhawks, he refused to clean house in his intelligence agencies when he had the chance, and now he's taking most of his foreign policy advice from his kike son in law and his fashion-designer daughter.

He's being bombarded with bad advice and subterfuge left and right, and he probably doesn't know what the fuck is even going on anymore.

meddle*

You don't think the neocons like Graham and McCain are going to vote for war?

Like what ? Bombing the only ones fighting ISIS ?

>gas muzzies
Implying he did it.

>Assad is levelheaded
>but he apparently decided to gas civilians in the middle of bumfuck nowhere of no strategic value on the eve of a peace conference when he was weeks away from blowing ISIS the fuck out for good while the eyes on the entire world were focused on him

Pick one, it literally cannot be both.

>france bitching on taking appropriate measures

Kek, i would agree 2013 was a falseflag but this wasn't, for obvious reasons, youre country is full of pussies who dont react properly and thats why terrorists kill hundreds in your shit country (and rightfully so, pussies don't deserve to live, or be safe).

He thought he could do whatever he wanted since Rex Tillerson could not give less of a fuck about his job

>Trump has been playing board games you can't even comprehend on levels you could only have nightmares about for over a year
>does something you don't understand
>g-guys, drumpf lied! We should all jump off the trump train and go to bed

You can't get off the trump train, because you were never on the trump train to begin with. Kill yourself.

I DONT FUCKING KNOW JESUS THIS ALL UNFOLDED WHILE I WAS AT WORK

Youre most likely correct, one of his generals probably did it without asking him. Russians proved they can't contain based SAA with that attack, however Trump just guaranteed no more gassings because now they can't drop Sarin. All while knowing Assad won't do shit and that he will still defeat ISIS

>youre (your**) country is full of pussies who dont react properly

(((Trump))) lied and he's sucking jewish dick.

>thats why terrorists kill hundreds in your shit country (and rightfully so, pussies don't deserve to live, or be safe).

Thx for supporting ISIS.

>correcting grammar rather than my argument
Please go back to plebbit
>implying your inferior statesmen didnt bring it on themselves
I applaud ISIS for fucking your shit up and killing your citizens because it proves a point to liberals in my country before they vote to make the same mistake you retards did. I dont support ISIS, but I do support French citizens dying.

theres a difference between Syria and ISIS HQ

If a Canuck like me can join up some Infantry Battalion. I dont give a fuck if he goes to war with Russia, I"ll get a chance to die outside my Parent's basement.

We're still not at war so he hasnt broken his promises yet cuck. Watching all these people on Sup Forums already denouncing Trump is hilarious and sad.

You people are too quick to jump off the Train. Im going to wait and see how this plays out because knowing Trump some 4D chess is definitely going on and I just dont see it.

>and you believed him.

This will incur the wrath of KEK

Exactly what im saying, i was proven wrong for doubting trump numerous times, im used to him pulling some wild shit and coming out on top the last 2 years, why stop believing now? Until there's boots on the ground, all Trump did was make a big dicked power move, unlike our previous Tranny loving president.

What did you expect ? He is the Kek chosen one not a lawful cuck.

CHAOS
H
A
O
S

So it seems once you become POTUS yu lose control with reality I guess and everything is shielded so that the POTUS only hears what he's being told? I liked Trump and believed in him but this Airstrike is simply disappointing.

fag mods are here

Wow, it's nothing.

Hillary would have sent those tomahawks missile directly on Iran

>he really thinks Sup Forums is a board of peace
I've waited my whole life for this.