The attack on the airbase was actually ingenious:

The attack on the airbase was actually ingenious:

>Everyone knows now that Trump is not playing around. He will take action if you cross him. Classic madman theory. Adversaries of the US are freaking out right now thinking what Trump might do to them.

>Helps calm the 24/7 narrative of Trump/Russia

>China will now be much more serious about Trump. Plus, Russia is already acting like a poodle.

>The attack was brilliantly planned to minimize casualties and risk yet maximize destruction of the base.

>American lives were not wasted. Also, no costly invasion.

>No WW3. Pentagon has signaled there will be no extra attacks.

OP you are such a good little goy. At least CTR gets paid. What's your excuse?

>we all die in the apocalypse started by trump

It's not ingenuous. Everyone knows he's an emotionally driven child that will kill innocents to make a point.

Better to die fast than slowly like the Krautcucks and Swedistanis. At least we'll go on our feet unlike them.

You're a moron

Everyone on Sup Forums knows what you posted. The point is that he caved to the neocon and war media.

We are back to playing policeman and nation builder. $100 million dollar "show of force". Great. Spend more and more USA dollars on middle east. How powerful and brave.

Cuck.

For an apocalypse, this sure is underwhelming lad.

Bump

But I dont want a war with Assad you kike fuck, we want STABILITY in the Middle East.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

>trump runs on stability and not spending tons of american lives and wealth on middle east

You are literally fucking bending over and licking neocon hillary-mccain cock if you support this.

This action did not bring Syria a step closer to peace or stability. If anything it just added more months to the civil war and more jihadi morale.

The same fucking jihadis kidnapping westerners and selling them to ISIS are celebrating.

We're not doing regime change in Syria. That's what the neocons want.

There won't be a war.

More wars for Ivanka, burgers! Listen to Jared, your Commander-in-Chef! Make Israel Greater!

This attack is what the neocons wanted and trump caved. It was a stupid fucking gesture.

I want some real political plan for the middle east that works, not more neocon shit.

You better have some fucking proof, because right now I want to see Trump's head on a spike after this bullshit.

You obviously no nothing about ISIS. Fighting Assad had been why so many have joined the jihadists

>The attack was brilliantly planned to minimize casualties
Even if that was true (we can't know yet) do you think (((they))) aren't filming fake footage right now?

>mfw the new standard of an ingenious plan is one that doesn't cause WW3

forgot image :3

Pentagon intelligence showed that the base was the center for gas attacks. Why not stop them from doing that.

Pentagon has basically said that there will be no more attacks.

"no nothing"

okay expert. Was ISIS attack into Mosul because of Assad you stupid fucking cuck.

Use diplomacy? Does USA have to spend $100,000,000 to get rid of some gas?

America World Police is neocon policy you cuck.

When ISIS recruits were interviewed many of them said that there driving force was to defend Sunnis against Assad.

Couldn't Russia just Nuke Raqqa, Idleb, and Daraa? Since they are full of only ISIS and Al Queda? If I was Putin I'd do that about now to show I'm not going to be neo-Cohened.

>Pentagon intelligence
I thought America already made Assad give all his sarin to Russia in 2014? If "Pentagon intelligence" knew they had gas why not use it for leverage? Something stinks.

this is not happening but if it were
I would proudly see you in valhalla

>what is diplomacy
look trump does what he has to do regardless of who likes it or dislikes it
the fact that neocons will cheer for this is IRRELEVANT

m8 he literally acted as ISIS air force

There's no way you can find anything positive in this

Yeah just said the same thing in another thread. It took a minute to settle in after my emotional reaction of 'oh fuck I don't want another war'
But as the small details came out, it came very clear that he was sending a message to both Russia and China. He arrived a dinner and Xing ching Chong is like wtf I thought we were having dinner. Russia is like wtf the US just took its first intentional hostile action against Syrian govt and we got a fucking fifteen min courtesy call.
Melania is probably gonna get the shit fucked out of her in 5 languages tonight.

Simply, Obama. They never enforced the Chemicak agreement. Let them keep some.

Let's hope everything works out

>Melania is probably gonna get the shit fucked out of her in 5 languages tonight.

when Trump really is a mad man. makes Nixon look sane. you really don't know how far you can push him without him calling in a nuke

if I was China and NK I would be concerned.

>We must defeat ISIS
>Starts bombing ISIS enemies

Cool. Not going to fix his shitty poll numbers.

I-I don't get it

not a day goes by where there isnt some new trump fuck up and a new thread on Sup Forums about how this is all part of his master plan

fuck nu/pol/

>Trump does what neocons and liberals tell him to do
>wow trump is so strong hes scaring everyone

lmao wow this must be 999d chess

The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend. Many people have joined ISIS because of Assad.

Le strong leader helps based moderate freedom fighting rebels and makes McCain happy.

Coming soon, $6799trillion dollars for bakery supplies for civilians at Raqqa.

Russia should just nuke the rest of the rebel held cities and end the war. Or just get this shit over with. I'm tired of being fucked with.

>Smoldering radioactive Cinders abound
>Scott Adams peers through the rubble
>"Ingenious persuasion!"

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your picture on the news tomorrow?

>all the "we cant let trump get the nuclear codes" shitposters

where are you now?

If the world were a game of civ, this is what I would have done

How do you overthrow a dictator and pursue Liberty? I know! Create an Islamic theocratic monarchy based on 8th century law and Mongol cruelty!

If you allow the Christians and Druze positions in your government, that will make the Wahabbi Muslims sad and angry.

Fucking shit Someone give this man a prize for piss.

The attack was a publicity stunt for all the globals power to show strength under Trump and the intelligence agencies.

Notice how there's videos of the Tomahawks getting launched from the USS Destroyers? That is absolutely disallowed for any military member to record video of any attacks, there were clearly journalists/AP on the ship recording the attacks.

>shit fucked out of her
neat

>low quality 300x200 jpeg of literally nothing
I-is this "bait"?

>said he wasn't gonna attack Syria
>attacks Syria

Fuck off globalist shill.

Autism

exactly

he put a hole in the ground
nobody died
that's not an attack
it's a warning shot

>violating the constitution was actually ingenious
>and here's why
lmao

A killing bolt in the night, where none are killed?

Sheit, the whole embedded reporter thing goes back to Wolf Blitzer, those were good times!
I don't believe anything "official" anymore, probably standard spook regime change and new world order crap but everyone loves to watch those cruise missiles fly. The nukes maybe not so much...

This attack was the worst possible move. It satisfies no one. Russia and Syria aren't going to be happy. The MSM will be talking about how this was just a cynical distraction from the Russia witch-hunt. To principled non-interventionists it crossed a line - to warmongers it didn't cross enough lines but it's a start - for now. The only winning move was to not play the game and keep his fucking campaign pledges.

Trump is fucked. In two weeks his poll numbers are going to be in the single digits. His mouth finally wrote a check his natural political skill couldn't cash.

>He will take action if you cross him.
who the hell crossed him? This was just a needless attack.

Casualties were reported shill

>will kill innocents to make a point
You're thinking of Obama and his drones.

All while russia gets chinked. Fuck that jew bitch and fuck those gooks trying drive what could be a great thing apart.

kek

Assad will eventually become marginalized in similar fashion as Saddam Hussein after Desert Storm, only this time we will not make the mistake of allowing irrelevant enemy rhetoric in the post-operational environment goad us into unnecessary regime change as an overreaction, as we did with Hussein after Desert Storm (the sanctions were working, and he was denying U.N. inspections because he didn’t want Iran to think him weak, not because he actually had WMDs). But we know Assad has Weapons of Mass Destruction, he just used them on a group of innocent children, for fucks’ sake.
This Coalition of the Willing will bring Assad to heel, and neutralize his hardware, leaving his regime intact as a paper tiger. Such cooperation and successful application of military art by both superpowers will increase the likelihood that other nation states will observe the Geneva Convention, and promote an environment where future US/Russian Joint Global Counterterrorism Operations could have a real chance of eliminating the scourge of Terrorism, borne of extremist dogma of any flavor, from the face of the Earth, once and for all. Led by this Joint US/Russian effort, pan-Arab cooperation by moderate Islamic theocracies could usher in a lasting era of peace in the Middle East.

none that i've seen
show me

LEFTY POL SHILLS HITTING HARD TONIGHT - CALLING EVERYONE A NEO-CON LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You people disgust me. Go back to your boar- OH WAIT IT GOT SHUT DOWN LOLOLOL

Kike off, hooknose

instead we get 20 more years of Islamic terrorism and a million more refugees to Europe.

You are insane if you think this strike was the final word in the conflict.

The west is fucked.

ah boo hoo a sandnigger or two ON A MILITARY BASE THAT IS IN A WARZONE DIED

tons of them die every day and nobody cares so fugg off

You're fucking retarded or a shill.

Really, a nuclear war over a shit hole like Syria? Do you retards have a lick of common sense?

I honestly hope we do another strike, mostly because Assad threatened to start firing missiles at Israel if we do.

same
>PUBLICLY DENOUNCE

Kek, they were literally named "Muhamed", they can burn in hell

Nice anal-ysis.

you think he'll do the same thing with israel?

OH FUCK

We can dentonate his smartphone

Really fucking practical right now.

had the same thought, agree with your reasoning, have a (You)

he might've as wall bombed los angeles you fuckers would still find a way to spin this so that he's still based 10d chess madman lmao

>tfw Trump bombed Syria for ratings and to show world, lefties, and kikes he's a tough cookie

Does the world need more assurance that our military is for real? Did they think we're a meme?

>Trump dropped $100m+ on a deserted airfield because 70+ muslims got murked---allegedly. What would $100m do for Chicago or your town? MAGA?

>Assad has one less airfield to employ to fight ISIS...but again, let's be real, ISIS is a CIA/Mossad shell game, just like the bullshit "dead baby" photos we pinned on Assad

>tfw Americans are so broke and burdened that by tomorrow everyone says Trump showed strength and secretly Americans feel vicarious power at fucking shit up...by deposing another solid dictator who assures stability.

>tfw Trump JIDF can now weed out antisemitic supporters after this week.

Consider: this is what it's like to have a Jewish president. Unpredictable! Tough! Mean but smart! Does opposite of what he says publicly for several years, with no warning! Loves Israel! Build the Temple! Torah and Talmud are best! Bow to Moloch! Private property is a meme, goy!

"6D chess" is the new "Freedom fries"

Neo-cons and Jews are weak rn on the populist front, so they have to LURE you back in.

>when the CTR calls you a CTR

russia cant afford war with US

The fuck you talkin about i was on a LHD 3 (Marine Carrier) for almost a year....we used to record shit all the time. I love when civillians try to act like they know shit....YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

Drumphf actually finished

Hope it was worth the one week of McCain support, and Ivanka's ultra moral cummies.

>implying your average 15-year-old fucktard Sup Forums user knows anything outside Wojack memes.

Get stuck with an AIDS needle, faggot.

>Nigger faggots chimping out over a country we've been bombing.
Fucking lol. But fuck those neo con cocksuckers coming out from their holes.

Don't know what to believe.

Either this is all a big move by the deep state and Trump has been taken down or hrs playing 11-dimensional Martian backgammon and we just have to wait.

maybe you've never been in prison or whatever but when you enter a new arena like that you will be tested and everyone will be watching to see how you test out.
trump just tested out with flying colors
now everyone knows he's serious fucking business

>cuck cuck fuck stupid

you know how we can tell you're 16?

THANKS TRUMP!

If you want to bullshit morons, you should stick to posting this shit on Reddit.

hmm
Bomb Syria. Restart conflict
More Refugees to Europe.
USA stops taking in refugees.

FU Merkel for fucking with Donald

Trump liberates Europe from Ahmed and becomes king

98523D chess guys!

Exactly.

You have to be a man to know this

And this board is too beta to understand

>A killing bolt in the night, where none are killed?

Yowza

this is the most CTR shareblue thing i have ever seen

>stability
>middle east

Pick one gaylord