Do we know all of the shills shilling here right now?

do we know all of the shills shilling here right now?
>trump shills
>paul shills
>bernie shills
>putin/syria shills
>hillary shills
>jill shills
>reddit
>shareblue
>jidf
>infowars shills
any we should add to the list?

>blacked.com shills

You missed the obvious
JIDF
and
the SEA (aka MIDF)

[spoiler]also don't forget /mlpol/ infiltrators[/spoiler]

I honestly don't know who's shilling who anymore, especially since half the shills are actually just bait

When everyone is a shill, no one is.

i think pewdiepie might be paying some people to connect with kids these days, also i'm literally justin truedua.

>ironically shilling for so many different sides for the lulz and forgetting what you actually believe about anything anymore .

/mlpol/ are allies user.
I was here when we were fused.
They btfo all the shills.
They're weird af, but very helpful and generally pretty funny.

You are coming to the slow realization that everyone is a shill, OP. All these groups surrounding you, posting on this board.

Psychologically stable people using a bit of logic would call them "people who disagree with you".

But sure, everyone who doesn't believe what you do is just some shill looking to undermine your clearly correct beliefs.

Aren't you tired yet? I know all these threads are making me exhausted. I think it's time we turn in for the night. Its been a long day.

There's a bunch of people trolling too. They just want to see Sup Forums burn.

WHO THE FUCK DO I SUPPORT NOW?? TOO MANY FUCKING SHILLS AND TROLLS EVERYWHERE

the fact that Sup Forums turned on trump when he attacked russia's ally is proof this board is just a bunch of putinbots scripted to act like humans

How much are you guys getting paid to shill in this board? For me is 0.01 USD per shill, 0.05 if it's an excellent shill

wtf i love neocon warmongering now

Ah can't forget that one!
I like that Reddit and Infowars especially are shills. Whoever you regular posters are that start these threads keep it up. Keep up kekistan morale. We need to ride this drama out and keep moving forward. Roll with the punches.

This.

It's about time we started flexing our muscles out there. We need to put the Russians back in line, and that starts with bitch slapping Assad. No one's going to go to war over this, so people need to calm the fuck down and stop bitching.

>trump shills
>paul shills
>bernie shills
>putin/syria shills
>hillary shills
>jill shills
>reddit
>shareblue
>jidf
>infowars shills

I just want milk that tastes like real milk

>/r9k/