Mfw someone starts talking about Syria

>Assad is based
>Assad is bad
>Bomb them
>Leave them alone

I don't care. The fate of this forgettable shithole is the most boring story in the history of news.

>the fate of the last majority christian nation on earth besides russia is boring
>learning that Trump is compromised isn't important

You're a retard.

You could've been born an innocent Syrian. Wouldn't you like Americans such as yourself to hold their politicians accountable to make the right decisions if you were?

Pretty funny.

>We should nuke them out of history.
>Bombs an airbase.
>See, told yall Trump was going to start World War 3.

>You could've been born an innocent Syrian

But I wasn't so I don't give a shit

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

He would have an entirely different thought process being born somewhere else. Asking unanswerable questions.

>92% muslim

>I don't care.
niggers like you are the reason the jews win.

>I don't care.

Well leaving them alone costs $0 and takes no effort.... so why aren't you on board with the leaving them alone option?

>id: Farty
fucking Amerisharts

because they're smelly brown people so I kind of understand bombing them for fun

>Well leaving them alone costs $0 and takes no effort.... so why aren't you on board with the leaving them alone option?
Because it doesn't give Trump his kayfabe cover of hitting Putin's stooge with a steel chair, bah gawd

Syria is the conduit for a US/Israel vs Russia conflict. It's not about Syria, it's about globalism and east v west. The Syrian people got fucked in the crossfire.

There's a sane man among us

That man is OP

>shitposting on a chinese interpretive dance board is equal to actually launching missiles at a sovereign nation

>nihilism
sjit, i remember when i was 16 too

What?

>Thinks Syria is majority Christian somehow

>Calls others retards

Nice ID

Farts are funny regardless of context

Well every one of those cruise missiles cost about $1.5 million. That's pretty expensive fun, especially when they're doing a perfectly good job of killing themselves.

this
we're the only country in the ME with 40% Christians yet no one here gives a fuck about us. Syria fucked us up pretty bad 30 years ago and couldn't care less for them at this point. I just wish Christians there the best and hope they won't end up on pisslamists' chopping boards

>the 1.5 million meme

those are the one's for hitting moving targets, these are only 500k each. So Trump saved $60 million. Nice try.

Hold up farty

That $60 million will provide 300 million meals to homeless veterans now. How could you possibly be against this strike knowing those facts?

A FUCKING TREE