DON'T LET THE SHILLS WIN

The shills have come to turn us away from Trump by denouncing his attack against the severe, persistent human rights violations in Syria. Don't be fooled by their propaganda. Trump has made the right decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYFKovwlbwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOOD GOY
YOU GET A GOLD STAR TODAY

Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton all agree

You know you're doing great when this neocon ZOG faggot praises you for doing what the CIA mormon wanted.

>Trump literally did what Clinton was saying she would do
>She was still shilling for airstrikes today
>Senate dem leader is giving Trump a sloppy bj about it
>right decision

Fuck off shill were getting the band back together again

Trump is turning us away by his actions you fucking idiot. We're not The Donald poster that suck his dick even when he turns out to be a Neocon kike puppet,

for goodness sake, just realise whats happening.
So your favourite politician screwed up.
It happened over and over again.
Maybe it's time to strike at a different angle at the elite.

the problem is that the chem weapons looked like a false flag. Obama wanted to bomb Syria for years. We should stay the fuck out of it

>Reddit still trying to save face

This

If you are getting praised by the ((establishment)) and ((mainstream news)) then you are the problem.

Fucking Neocon vermin love to suck Israel dick.

back to /The_Donald

While you are at it try not gulping so hard on that jewish cock faggot

He should bomb them again fuck these damage control shills

Who? Donny and The Kabal Boys?

YOU'RE THE SHILL BY MISREPRESENTING THE REASON ON WHY WE SHOULD SUPPORT TRUMP.

TRUMP KNOWS IT'S A FALSE FLAG.

HE'S GONNA USE IT AS POLITICAL CAPITAL.

NO RUSSIANS DIED, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

nah ... it's really ogre. it happened

HELLO RED.DI.T, MAZEL TOV!

>shortsighted morons
These vipers know that you will be turned off by their support. Trump made an act that was effectively nothing but you shills and weak willed fools turn on him because your enemy pretends to like it? Gtfo CTR shitbags

Fuck off Trump made an ACTUAL huge fuckup here and he needs to walk it back. I'm not saying abandon him but he needs to hear extreme negative feedback on this.

And I generally label all Trump criticism as shilling and have been accused of being R_Donald many times.

Blow me reddit nigger

What does Sup Forums and Trump administration cabinet have in common?
We both have shills in are operation.

>the severe, persistent human rights violations in Syria.
kek

I like when someone post my pics...

ur welcome

Have a college friend doing shill work in NYC

He got a text at 8:30PM right after the air strike to come into work to do a 10-2am shift

The shills are in full force

fucking faggots falling for shills has he declared war as he put boots on the ground no he hasnt
all he has done is bomb a empty runway because it looks like assad as used chemical weapons

he makes obama look like a bitch without even going to war or killing anyone plus shuts up the neo cons and the democucks who call him a russian shill he is using the stick before he shows is tasty carrots

STFU you Jewish faggot.

Except the neocons will demand more and there will be more false flag chemical attacks.

>Mfw now deep state shills post as tru trump supporters

I want past trump to come back.

le kek speaks. epic get

Reminder the pro trumpers here were the jews all along, enjoy your false frog god and the hell that awaits you

trump is planning to indirectly GAS THE JEWS

Seeing you faggots trying to justify this is the best thing I've seen in awhile.

Fuck off Shills! We elected a strong leader, and now he is doing his job.

All of these threads are the_donald cucks, fuck off, go back home

It's a complete reversal, that did what the kikes wanted, based on a clearly fake, kike staged "gas" attack. Praise from the ZOG is poison. The kikes, especially a kike like Bill Kristol, can't hold his cards close, and he's been a good indicator of what NOT to do.

trump is a weak leader who does what his masters tell him. this just confirms everything that was said about him, he is rich cause he inherited it not because he is a strong leader.

very sad

DUDE LIKE YOU JUST CANT UNDERSTAND
?!?!?!?!!

I AM A FUCKING TRUMP VOTER BUT I FUCKING HATE TRUMP NOW

BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING NEO FUCKING COHEN

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS?

NO AMOUNT OF MENTAL GYMNASTICS WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE FACT THAT ALL KIKE PUPPPETS NOW LIKE TRUMP BECAUSE HE IS DESTROYING SYRIA TO EXPAND THE GREATER ISRAEL

FUCK ALL JEWS
AND FUCK TRUMP

HE MADE AN UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE AND FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I WILL POST ON A DAILY BASIS ON THIS BOARD WITH FUCK TRUMP IN MY NAME FIELD TO REMIND YOU THAT TRUMP IS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING KIKE PUPPET

THERE IS LITERRALLY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY NOW THAT WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

ITS FUCKING OVER

IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED BUT NOW ITS OVER

back to ShariaBlue

.02 have been deposited in your account

Some things are necessary evils. With one fell move Trump has gained leverage on Russia, Syria, China, and North Korea. He probably knows it is a false flag but we just spent $70 mil to insure our strength on the world stage.

I'll start to be concerned if he actually removes Bannon or they try regime change before ISIS is defeated

This,
There is a small chance that he did the largely useless strike to try and appease the neo cons and throw off the people calling him a Russian plant without escalating it any further. However in the likely Event that we continue to escalate the conflict then yeah fuck Trump.

>made a few potholes on an airstrip
>HE'S DESTROYING SYRIA
Shareblue gonna Shareblue

Kys Reddit fag

Heil

watching Sup Forums go all self-destructo is amusing I guess

That was the whole point you fucking retard. He's been getting hit non-stop by the establishment and mainstream news so he just flipped the whole table up on them.

Learn to watch 5d backgammon or shut your whore mouth.

A

fucking plebbitors are actually siding with trump in this one, the election is over you faggots, back to r/the_donald

>doing the exact opposite of what he said on the campaign trail
>made the right decision

I'm not sure if you fags are actually this stupid or are being paid at this point.

Screw you. Jews are here to stay, if you don't like it then go back to nazi germany dumbass.

Fuck you and your Jewish mother.

Sure. We'll need to remake nazi Germany's first though.

Hope this kike in particular suffers the worst.

Jews have ruined Trump's presidency, I'm not a Nazi I just hate jews right now more than muslims.

FUCK you and FUCK your fucking ZOG president.

With all of the kikes surrounding him and all the neocon chatter, this is my limit with being "okay" with things. Trump is re-positioning, and not in a good way at all. It's echoes of the Bush era, but this time around, I'm able to see the train wreck before it happens.

Oh my god just go back to leftypol you're so obvious.

not building wall (for example) is not doing what hi promised
what hi just did is THE OPOSITE what hi promised
THE FUCKING OPOSITE
hi was tooking how hi will be ok with russia and now hi will probably throw in asad pleace some guy who will support a pepline to eu that will destroy russian economy
hi bombed legit syria with NO EVIDENCE that its asad who used chemicals not rebels

What's leftypol could you at least provide a link?

(succ my dicc)

Scud missile? wasnt that 80s tech? Israel has enough firepower to take on Syria ten fold. Do not be too ludicrous Syria, you only got bitch slapped tonight with half the tomahawk 1 DDG carries, don't get too carried away..

The only place where your kind belong is in the fucking gas chamber you fucking kike

He's had kikes around him his entire life. How do you think he has gained so much power? Keep your enemies close. As long as Bannon is in the WH it isn't time to panic

5 hours ago ((shills)) were against trump
Now they are shilling for him

>we
Yeah go fuck off shariablue. Dems will be eternally fucked now that muh Russia narrative has been cruise missiled to smithereens.

This. The whole thing is a dick waving attempt. It's all shills and weak willed faggots crying about some mudslimes in the desert. Trump probably knew it was a false flag but the opportunity to accomplish like 6 goals at omce was too good to pass up

No, the shills are still shilling against him. Or it's a bunch of nigger lovers crying over their husbando Assad who is completely unaffected by the strike

>Trump has made the right decision.

I'm willing to give him a bit of time with this one, but I'm really finding it hard to think of any positives. This is precisely the sort of thing that he seemed to be so deadset against when he was campaigning and why so many of us where so excited. He needs to stop running the White House like a family restaurant, kick out (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) and stop sidelining Bannon.

I'm willing to give him some time because of the whole 4D chess thing he has going on, and the fact that he persisted to get elected with his message despite so much hate and constant attacks from all corners, it seems unlikely that he'd sell out to the neo-cons. But it sure looks that way.

If he has sold out, then I am done with democracy and the hope for peaceful change.

Good goy OP here some shekels for your efforts

What the fuck? I thought Trump liked Assad and didn't want to get America involved in that war, or if he had to, he'd be bombing ISIS, not the good guys.

Besides, I thought he wanted to be friends with Russia.

What the fuck is going on here? Did someone make that call without his order?

Fuck you and your shitty country, its just going to be another 4-8 years of Obama, I hope another 9/11 happens to you faggots.

Go fuck yourself

Been supporting trump since 2015, no more

STFU YOU 12 YEAR OLD SCUMBAG

The shills are right this time.
We shilled for Trump so he would stop the USA from being retarded and all he did was being a complete idiot.

t. former Trump supporter

They probably pulled out some video of him fucking a kid or something and used it against him, usual kike shit.

will you fucking kikes just give it up already
the ruse is fucking over everyone knows your kike shill for what he is now , it is out in the open your black magik kikery will not work anymore
the nose has been exposed , you are all going to be going back (i mean for the 1st time)up the fucking chimney real soon

You're trying too hard with the kike shit, its obvious what youre here to do, just stop

Back to t_d kike shill
You globalist cocksucker keep blowing trump

NU Sup Forums SUPPORTS TRUMP

OLD Sup Forums SUPPORTS ASSAD

This is what your hometowns are going to end up like if Trump and his Jewish handlers succeed in starting WWIII.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYFKovwlbwg

this.
Don't let other opinions be causative of yours.

oy vey stop exposing me goy

>denouncing his attack against the severe, persistent human rights violations in Syria.

"Oy Vey, this goy is good isn't he Hershel?"
"Yes he must be one of ours!"

Hillary Clinton wanted this war against syria, you dipshit.

>Fuck off Shills! We elected a strong leader, and now he is doing his job.

Yeah, hillaries bidding.

Old Sup Forums supports Hitler, fuck assad.

Seriously, shilling for a a fucking arab, who does that?

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a natsoc board and has always been

You are a faggot and you should unironically Kys

>the kikes got to drump

well it was a fun ride for the first week, drumpf can get fucked now

>LE LONG TIE MEME FAT MAN R/THE DONALD LEL

>both have shills
And it looks like those shills are taking over both places.

Obama has been dropping hundreds of thousands of bombs a year for about 8 years. Trump launches 59 missiles and DOES NAT even kill anyone.

You really think Putin or the Chinks are really shook by Trumpers? think again...

>I'll start to be concerned if he actually removes Bannon or they try regime change before ISIS is defeated
It feels like these two events may be coming user :( .

I would if I could

Stupid sand people gas each other all the time. If the U.S. and Russia go to war, it can escalate into the end of the world.

That's a picture of a harpoon. Not a tomahawk.

YES, yes goyim Assad gassed these children believe the media support moderate freedom fighters that are supported by our good veteran neocon McCain fight the evil Syrian dictator do shillarys bidding support trump we must kill evil dictator and expand greator Israel gib aids plz.

Its called islam

América needs to attack Iran before they get the bomb.
Syria was targeted to weaken Iran and to get leverage with Russia, by letting they keep some of it, so they don't arm the Iranians.
Ukraine and a reduction of NATO will be offered as well.
The Chem gás attack was conducted by Assad to terror bomb the rebels, or it was Rússia playing mimdgames to try to weaken Trump politicaly and force him to bring more concetions, or it was done by the american military under direct globalist orders, or ir was done by the israelies to weaken Trump. In any case, retaliation was best politicaly to Donald, and a clear warnimg that WMDs won't be tolerated. They will resume negotiations shortly, Trump forced them to take him seriously