Show Solidarity Against WW3

I stand with Assad

Post it on facebook, twitter wherefucking ever

Put up flags like when france was attacked by terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7WKdwEctYHU?list=LLR2uPjF4ECOYBDkzt9HB6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=CYFKovwlbwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit show is a lot of misinformation, that being said, Trump is being a moron, RIP, it was a nice project.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

I STAND WITH ASSAD.

You're a fucking jew schill, I saw this exact copy pasta posted in another thread.

I have supported Assad from the start and I will continue to. I'm absolutely disgusted with what Trump did tonight, he really fucked up.

>t. shill thread

Yes fellow facebookers ruin your social life forever

You are on the verge of getting nuked into oblivion and you give a fuck about your facebook social life...

>Latin American Banana Republic sucking the Cock of Foreign interests
This really is like Tropico isn't it?

How fucking many nations must lay in ruins to please a bunch of fucking baby dicksucking pieces of fucking shit?

fuck assad fuck muslims fuck muslim cock sucking fake nationalist putin

Wake up it is the end, it's over Assad is fucked he's an evil asshole and it must go like Saddam like Geddafi there is a special place in hell for them and it's now time to pay for everything he did to his country and to the people he should have governed and protect. It's over.

Fuck jews and the Goddamned fools who fight their banking wars

bootin pls go

we have radar of the fucking plane coming from Assad'sairbase. This isn't world war 3, this is you getting dick slapped

Watch out, we have a triggered kike here!

Guess, what, dumbasses!

If you succeed in starting WWIII, 95% of the Jews in the world are all going to die when Israel, NYC and Miami all get nuked into oblivion!

>Against WW3
KEK
Syria is a shithole and most of the people around the globe really don't care about it
More semites arabs syrians to die, the better

>JIDF ZERG RUSH INCOMING!

I voted for him but I don't like this. One of the reason I voted for him is because Hillary was a warhawk that was going to go after Assad.

ikr the poor missiles! we lost 60 god fearing good missiles today bombing and empty airport! so sad! ;(

Jajaja, now the kikes are trying to downplay what they have done.

Getting scared now, huh?

All those millions of kike babies being turned to carbon when the nukes start flying...

It will practically be the end of your race.

We will win :^)
youtu.be/7WKdwEctYHU?list=LLR2uPjF4ECOYBDkzt9HB6kw

Like I give a shit what some separated island Nation has to say about foreign Relations. Say hi to El Presidente for me.

That would be a full zozzle.

> Kikes start WW3

> Kikes END in WW3

Things will be as in the time of Noah...There were no "chozun peepools" in those days

World war 3 won't happen, but what could happen is a proxy war between the US and Russia. This is similar to how the Korean War was a proxy war between the US and the USSR/China.

The US would actively back the rebels while Russia would obviously defend Assad's regime, both due to their oil interests. This would lead to a more muted second cold war, and this time it would be about oil instead of ideology and supremacy.

If Hillary was elected president, this would probably be the current situation. Thankfully Trump, a populist candidate with an interest in economic peace, was elected instead of Hillary. I think that Trump just wants the Syrian civil war to just be over, and that he definitely does not want to lengthen it. The retaliation air strike seemed like it was issued to keep up appearances (air bases were evacuated hours before the attacks).

Say hi yourself, or are you too fucking detached to realize that you are currently living in the second largest spanish speaking nation on the planet?

> more spanish speakers in the US than in spain

> Obama was a literal banana republic tier president

The Jews are going to holocaust themselves!

>a proxy war
There's already a proxy war
Saudi Arabia-USA vs Iran-Russia
And the fact is that both USA and Russia only care about their own interests and their pride
Sooner this situation is over and sooner syrian rapefugees will go back to their country and what's left of it

Trump is now the biggest sponsor of Islamic terrorism in the world.

Stop gasing children.

Think of all the little American kids that are going to die a fiery burning death thanks to this faggot, all the little kids that are going to be puking their little guts out from radiation poisoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYFKovwlbwg

If he succeeds in starting the war, he will go down in history as the one who started it all.

And we will write that history, because basic survival will be all the Americans and Europeans will be worried about for the next 100 years.

There will be no thermonuclear war, you reactionary emotional retard.

Based Tico

>being this new
Do they not teach you guys anything before they release you here to shill?

God Emperor is loving those beautiful Muslim babies you cucks KEKEKEKEK

But I thought we were only supporting Trump for the lulz and to piss off normies and to end political correctness and to bring chaos?

Funny how things got serious as soon as Trump started going against Russian interests.

You could have prevented this.

Fire, fire for all eternity.

>Trump is being a moron, RIP, it was a nice project.
He's insane

Yeah, pol is going to get flooded with "trump supporters" at 2:00 AM after we have been condemning all fucking day long.

The JIDF is going into overdrive.

Bombs are falling on muslims tonight. Can't you be happy about that? There are no good muslims or good Arabs so stop pretending that there are.

I was with you until you insulted Putin.

This will look like a very stupid comment once Trump obliterates ISIS, which he will. It's not either/or.

Blind Jewish racial hatred knows no bounds, does it?

Fuck the kikes, fuck Israel, fuck Trump.

His jew handlers back ISIS, he works for them now.

I'm with the Ruskies on this one.

We ought to hold Trump to his word, and his word makes him a lier now.

Usually when people do that, lives are taking.
Who are we mourning in this attack? Tarmac? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the response from people asking why you're putting that flag over your profile pic. Keks would be had for years.

hahahahahahaha
fuck Assad
fuck Putin

Reported for supporting terror

Your next

fuck these sand niggers. Also mow my lawn you spic

Everyone but Israel, right?

make me a taco nigger

Nobody cares what you subhumans have to """say""""

JIDF is going all out tonight!

The kikes are horrified by the thought that the rest of the world will not be controlled the same way they control Europe.

Jewish hegemony is coming to an end, and you can thank the king of cucks donald trump for it.

Get real, it's not like he bombed Assad. It's just a warning and wont amount to shit in a few days.

Fuck you!

>Syria
>oil
>people on Sup Forums are actually this retarded

Syria literally has less oil than the state of fucking Florida you dippy fucking faggot. God damn you uninformed motherfuckers peddling your legitimately retarded little crackpot theories around here I swear to god

It's about a pipeline THROUGH Syria.

This. If we control Syria and not Russia then there are a few strategic advantages, including an oil pipeline that can sell oil directly to the west instead of Russia.

I don't think it's ALL about oil, personally. But I'm sure that doesn't help with the fucking EXXON CEO as secretary of state.

>exact copy pasta posted

Kys reddit newfag