HE HAS SPOKEN

HE HAS SPOKEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9SOryJvTAGs?t=1m10s
answercoalition.org/protest_stop_trumps_war_against_syria
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/850222089290137600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To borrow some Liberal thinking, Rand Paul is the Baal Organa and Tulsi Gabbard our Mon Mothma, to Trump's Palaptine in our Star Wars saga.

He'd be in the admin if it wasn't for the shitstain Jared Kushner

Ivanka and Jared need to be booted out. They're fucking trash.

and they NEVER will. they are the new bushes

FUCK YOU TRUMP

DIE OF A HEART ATTACK YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

H O P E

O

P

E

What has Ron said on the matter?

GET CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL YOU FAT FUCK

t. Shill

BASED HERO RANDY PAUL

Is Sup Forums going to stand with Rand, PJW and Sam Hyde or McCain, Graham, Kristol, Shapiro, the MSM, Hillary, etc.?

What about that moron Trump
I was shilling for him on another board last night and now I feel like an idiot

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

Ron is the most anti-foreign war person ever, he obviously think this was pointless and stupid as shit. They don't attack us, don't get involved. That's the Ron Paul foreign policy.

Rand is litterally the biggest fucking faggot Manlet on the planet.

I'm so glad Trump raped him.

Fuck his fag father to. Probably suck eachother dicks at night.

that faggot can suck a fat dick

fuck that faggot but trump can fucking die i hope he ends up impeached

Alex would be in the group too but he just keeps selling out for Trump to sell more Trump-swag.

well that does it. now i unironically #standwithrand

>I was shilling for him on another board last night and now I feel like an idiot

Your mistake is in assuming that the two things are related.

I hope all Canadians end up dead.

ITT: Faggot cucks

This is some shit Obama would say. I like Rand, but this is some backpedaling faggot shit because he wants to be cool and liked by everybody because he's so cool.

Everyone in this thread is a piece of trash.

Haha epic BTFO Trump is god emperor :^) haha BTFO shills

hes talking about trump right?

poor you, I'll remember to cum on your wifes ring while you are celebrating christmas in damascus

This.

Rand is a gigantic cuck. He is such a weak little bitch. He would probably let his wife get raped while he sits in the other room crying.

How was I so blind? Everything with Jewish ties is evil, Trump has lots of Jewish ties, therefor he's evil.

Why the fuck did I just blot this out? God damn it, I feel so distraught tonight.

>biggest manlet
he's not 5'11 though

Hillary openly admitted to being open borders, pro-foreign wars, more immigration. We were fucked either way.

>faggot admits to being an useful idiot
my sides have left orbit

> Trump is evil! It was her turn!

Jesus Christ. CTR is having a ball with this shit.

>Open borders

I STAND WORB RAND

>the leafs think they won't do a false attack to force NATO into invading Syria
If we're dying, you're coming along faggot

have a ((You))

what the fuck is wrong with you
why are you reddit babies obsessed with comparing everything to harry potter

FUCK YOU RAND
TRUMP IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER EVERYTHING HE DOES IS CORRECT
FUCKING MANLET

Rand is a pathetic idealogue, no better than progressives like Bernie Sanders

He'll remain consistent and condemn the bombings in favor of not shoving our kike noses into countries other than our own.

He'll say something like: Once again we are involved in perceived short term gains and a feel nice endorphin rush for avenging the children while being ignorant of the long term political destabilization.

lol keep telling yourself that, kike cannon fodder

More proof that this Syria bullshit is being hyped up by anti-Trump people to shill on Sup Forums.

Typical.

youtu.be/9SOryJvTAGs?t=1m10s

>randcucks will defend this

Dude, stop it. Hillary was going to be the same shit. No one gets to be the nominee for the Rs or Ds without being bought and paid for.

I knew this all along, but I still believed in Trump, I said it'd be different but here we are on the verge of a new war in the Middle East

stand with rand

protests tomorrow against war

answercoalition.org/protest_stop_trumps_war_against_syria

Hyde the madman

Fuck Rand, Fuck Assad, and Fuck you.

Syria is gonna get the dick.

America will only benefit.

This so much. I fucking those kikes with a passion now.

FUCK YOU GOOGLE AND FUCK YOUR CAPTCHAS I HOPE YOU DIE FUCK GOOGLE

He called the gas attack a false flag.

Do you really expect the Jews won't do a false attack against a NATO member in order to invoke Article 5?

wtf I love the B-52s

Visit BuyRandPaulGold.com

(((America)))*

>thinking the Jewish Royal Family of America are ever going to be removed
Not a chance goy.

The Paul family should be investigated for Russian ties.

Upvoted

You're on the way out, bootlickers

>Joining forces with "leftist" shitstains

Fuck that. I'd rather Trump bombs all of them no matter how much I agree with this particular issue.

Again this is more proof that this is all nonsense started by liberals to attack Trump.

Fuck off.

>EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A SHILL
I wish we were on /r/the_donald so the mods could ban you you fucking cuck shill anti-trump cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Go back to plebbit you humongous jew loving faggot

me on the right

No one likes you shills. You've been coming here for over a year attacking Trump.

No once cares.

Go back to RT you Kremlin loving faggot.

check'd

>lolbertarianism

Rand was the truth, y'all are women acting bitches talking about manlets and shit. You all are a bunch of fucking hens cluckin'.

It was better than the alternative

How can this be?

Sorry, you must be under 5'10. You wouldn't understand.

t. Zionist Shill

Rand can get shot and raped by a pack of niggers for all I care. If that makes me a Zionist then I guess I'm a Zionist. But you're still a cock sucking faggot.

What the fuck is with Trump's boner for Kushner anyway? The guy made a few real estate deals and suddenly Trump has essentially made him Mini President.

This is fucking hilarious watching Rand crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the BTFO codes.

this

Oh my God WE DIDNT EVEN KILL ANYONE

WR JUST TOOK OUT A FUCKING AIRFIELD

>This is some shit Obama would say.
Nope it isn't
It's something you'd expect old Trump to say.

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/850222089290137600

Get fucked reddit

What's goin on Goys? I was in work all night and suddenly war in Syria?
Can someone give me a /quickrundown/?

Reddit would love you faggot lolitarians. Go protest like the faggot closet leftist you are.

>off-handedly waving off any hate as a liberal attack
nah cunt. While there's no denying that shills are using this to banner up hate/distrust towards Trump it's also true that a lot of people, including myself, think this is a fucking full retard move that suspiciously appeases the entire left and the neo-cons. I don't give a fuck about Syria, I just want ISIS gone and if the USA isn't going to go there and take them out then we should fuck off and let Assad gas his entire country if that what it takes.

Hope it was worth almost $100 million in Tomahawks. Time to buy Raytheon stock.

>mfw

U.S. launched 59 tomahawk missiles at a Syrian airfield and disabled it, with zero casualties.

/SG/, CTR, And lolitarians (neverTrumpers), are basically shilling overdrive to turn Sup Forums against Trump.

Now you're caught up to speed

When does your show air? What's it called again? My 900lb life? Fix your shit, degenerate.

the worst part about his "business acumen" is that he is that guy who works at daddys business and hasn't held down a real job in his entire life

hes now got the ear of his stepfather who it seems wants to make him fucking secretary of state

absolutely disgusting.

a garbage airfield at that.. fucking shareblue in full on jerk eachother off while fingering their assholes mode

1. We are killing ISIS you dumb faggot bitch. We have launched more strikes against them than anyone else so shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

2. Assad is a faggot who uses chemical weapons and that's unacceptable. >Inb4 no he didn't! We have undeniable proof he did. We have radar satellite images to prove it was Assad who gassed his own people. And that's why Russia is pissed off at Syria.

>Implying that there will be anything resembling human civilization left in 2020

I wish Bernie would have won and installed Clinton as National Security Advisory or Secretary of State

wtf? i hate drumPh now

haha omg so true right xd ;^)))

#godemperor4eva #fuckrand #yolo

sent from my iPhone

totally worth it. what else are they gonna do with them? keep them in storage?
>boring

>plebbit spacing
>moral faggotry
>aggressive support/shilling for Trump
>Refusing to accept the reality that this plays into the hand of the dems
>Doesn't link the fact that Trump said he wants to work together with the dems and a week later he does this
You're in the wrong website lad. This isn't plebbit

Lol I thought it'd be something like this. I have seen CTR in full frenzy mode already. Also I don't give a fuck if some Syrians die. They're just Muslims...why the fuck would Sup Forumsiticians give a shit?