Enough! No more Shills only discussion now

So what did Trump do. He pleased the Neocons after they were pissed at him. Isn't it obvious he maybe tricking them and he is picking his targets? Also to see who is still loyal. He has done it in the past, why do you think "Ooops all of a sudden I support the neocons even though they went through a lot of trouble keeping me out." What the fuck are you even thinking. All of you who scream "DUUHH I no longer support Trump and should have voted for Bernie! Or Hillary!" You're fucking faithless from the fucking start. He was anointed and appointed by God himself otherwise he would not have won. You shills who are with Sharia Blue have no fucking moral compass and no testosterone. As for now we must keep up our faith, once you do, you are out of the game. God has called for Trump and he has called for many of you. He will keep you out of the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo
youtube.com/watch?v=GJQu4Yx9v4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once God has deems you faithless to our anointed leader. You will be taken out of the game and you will regret it.

Check'd and Kek'd. Praise Kek! Hail Trump!!

Delusional heretic. You have no moral compas Sharia Blue devil worshoping, pedofile defending, fool. God has already punished David Brock with a heart attack. if you do not heed this warning you will pay the price of your sins for corruption.

>Trump ordered a strike on one airfield, the same one that was the source of the chemical attack on civilians
>This airfield was confirmed by satellite imaging as being the source of the airplane that dropped the chemical weapons.
>Matthis approved the strike.
>Trump warned the Russians of the strike.
>No other strikes are planned, there is no indication that this is a declaration of war.
>It is a power play to tell Assad to stay in line and not use chemical weapons.
>Nobody was killed
>Only infrastructure was damaged

Anyone pretending to be freaking out is actually a shill, it's just a stock standard show of force, the only reason it seems "unusual" is because Obama was too much of a pussy to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo

youtube.com/watch?v=GJQu4Yx9v4M

The devil worshiping heathens are attempting to slide this thread. Bump for the name of God the father, God the son, and the Holy spirit.

>So what did Trump do
Sucked Israeli/Saudi cock and helped Al Qaeda.
>As for now we must keep up our faith, once you do, you are out of the game.
Nice slip, go back to the Donald faggot

And I should value the opinion or hearings from Hans. Nice Try. .01 euros have been deposited into your account.

You dumb dicks. He just alienated Russia and only temporarily appeased the neocon jews in the government, while at the same time going against the "America First" platform he campaigned on. The mainstream media will be criticizing him once again very soon, and this time, he won't have his support base to back him up.

America first? More like "Israel first."

Quit freaking out. God appointed Trump. God right now is in control and Trump is doing this part to see who is loyal and who is not. the Neocons are easy to fool.

>And I should value the opinion or hearings from Hans.
No you are a faggot, I expect you to only value Jewish or Saudi cum.

You love Al Qaeda/ISIS and I think you should stop breathing

Instead of debate you go to name calling. You my friend are a liberal. for this I must say you sharia blue shills should grow a pair and stop using proxies.

>Instead of debate you go to name calling. And I should value the opinion or hearings from Hans.

nice try.

>You my friend are a liberal.
Hating Al Qaeda/ISIS makes me a liberal? Fuck off faggot.

ISIS is using US air support to launch a major offensive, good job helping ISIS.

>Hating Al Qaeda/ISIS makes me a liberal? Fuck off faggot.

I hate them. Also I did not say hating Al Qaeda/ISIS makes you a liberal. What makes you a liberal that is pretending to be a right winger to undermine trump and like the other Shareblue shills that has come in here time and time again. If you think Trump is a piss poor leader from one mistake tell me who do you think should be president instead?

>I hate them.
Then why do you want the US to be their airforce?

Fuck off faggot go back to your reddit circlejerk where fat fucks don't give a fuck about reality

>Then why do you want the US to be their airforce?

I did not say I want them to. Hillery is the one calling for an Anti-fly zone in Syria. Not Trump please read something else besides the BBC news.

>Fuck off faggot go back to your reddit circlejerk where fat fucks don't give a fuck about reality

It is funny that is our line wow you shareblue shills are really resorting to what ever to try to undermine us. Do us a favor and get a real job.

>I did not say I want them to.
You are cheering on an attack that only benefits Al Qaeda and ISIS.

>It is funny that is our line wow you shareblue shills
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Yawn, you are boring, fuck off jew lover

What the hell does that retarded garbage mean? We support Trump because his ideas corellate with those of Sup Forums. If he betray us, he does not longer deserve our support. You're the one having low testerosterone for adjusting your ideas on those of the guy you blindly support. It's not about being on the side of Trump, it's about Trump continuing to be on OUR side.

>Calls me jew lover
>country elects a jew
>accuses me of supporting Islamic terrorists
>invites Islamic terrorists into country to rape women

I will just leave this for you to ponder. So before you accuse us of supporting ISIS i would recommend looking into a mirror Hans.

Thanks for bumping my thread. He is not betraying us, he is testing us. Again he was anointed and appointed by God.

Also you forgot to answer my question. Who do you think would be better then Trump. I know you are going to say either Hillery or Bernie. The jig is up.

>He is not betraying us, he is testing us. Again he was anointed and appointed by God.

Any proofs to support those claims?

They will surface pretty soon. You do remember when Bannon told fake stories to certain people to weed them out. Trump may have something up his sleeve.

>damn sticking to your guns is hard! It was a lot easier to just talk a lot of shit on twitter back when I was a civvy
>Better just act like the last 2 sorry excuses for presidents we've had so my approval ratings will get above 50% and the msm will like me

And now I truly see how fucked we are. Even the outsider turned into a neocohen within 3 months

kek what did AVGN do to deserve a place in that pic?