STAND YOUR FUCKING GROUND MAGGOTS

LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN GOOD, YOU DICK BREATHED FAGGOTS!

Trump gave Putin 6 hours notice on the tomahawk strike.

This is effectively

You are one sucking jew dick, not Sup Forums

Go back to your fucking reddit blog faggot

fuck off kike shill

We /news/ now

Fuck off faggot. Take your gay praise kek shit with you.

SAGE goes in all fields

Best thing I've read all day

seconded

Eat cock, you kike.

We don't follow shills, no matter who they are.

have you joined army yet to die for neocon imterests?

OP is right

First selling your privacy to the highest bidder and now fighting another war for the jews. Great first 100 days puppet president.

>it's not war
violating sovereignty is a war

no amount of your cocksucking weaselwording will change this

the fact that nobody has the capability of retaliating doesn't make this not war

unless assad invited missles up his ass, it's war

Kys you filthy kike enabler

get in here to fight back against the obvious mass shilling attempt
you are free to hold whatever view of trump and the syria attacks you like

How can one OP be so right?

No shit dickhammer. This is Sup Forums

Remember how Britain was gonna nuke Spain for Gibraltar yesterday?

Shills are out in full force.
Just remember susan rice and the obama administration aducking out of the spotlight.

OP, there are a lot of shills that cannot think and research and just want to spread the message they are assigned by (((them)))

I'm sure the real Sup Forumsacks know this and are just irony-shitposting for giggles.

But that makes them the shills, and not an excuse for 4D chess-esque shitposting

You got a male version of that image mate? Tits offend me.

>Russia launches 60 cruise missiles at Nellis AFB
ITS OKAY GUYS, WE'RE NOT AT WAR, THEY JUST BOMBED OUR TERRITORY AND MAY HAVE KILLED SOME SOLDIERS AND A FEW CIVILIANS

Nice spacing friend

But now it's that time

The time for you

To go fucking back.

Go home kike

>Trump gave Putin 6 hours notice on the tomahawk strike
Why the fuck are you retards repeating this like it matters? The problem is the strike happened. We shouldn't be in this shit, you retard.
>THIS IS NOT AN ACT OF WAR
BOMBING ANOTHER NATIONS SHIT ISNT WAR? GO DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

bump

WELL BOYS I GUESS WE'RE SIDING WITH ISIS NOW. BETTER LEARN YOUR NASHEEDS

That's a lesbian. Nice try.

>Damage control

You have to go back to r/the donald, sweetie.

Fucking this.
Have people forgotten what constitutes as an act of war? Tonight, by attacking the military base of a sovereign, recognized nation and then admitting it Trump has effectively declared war on Syria and by doing so is risking war with all the appropriate allies of said nation. Without congressional approval and right down the same path as Bush Jr, something he explicitly said he would not do and heavily critisized both Obama, Bush AND Clinton on.

CIA pls go. trump is a deep state shill and Sup Forums knows that now

OP, I wish it was pure appearance and show of force.

However, Secretary of State Tillis said he was organizing a political coalition to oust Assad.

You guys don't get it. This is Daddy. He is always playing 4D chess. He is charming and sophisticated and he wrote the art of the deal. Clearly this must be a clever plan, r, right?

Some of us never liked Trump in the first place. He was just a better choice than Hillary but that's not exactly a high bar.

Former Loyal Trumper here.
Turns out though he's a Kompromat Neocon being played by the globalists and the deep state with their false flags/psyops and bombs the guy fighting ISIS and pisses off his Russian handlers.
Ok ok it was funny using numerology and an ancient Egyptian frog god to meme the billionaire with Parkinsons disease in to the most important position of power in the world, but he's being played by the IC and the FSB it's just SAD watching it happen.
Thank god it wasn't Killary though for real, she'd do more than bomb an empty airbase, she'd bomb the whole country and do a regime change with her ISIS friends and take all the oil and children to service her Saudi and Bahrain pedofriends and foundation donors.
With the surviving children she would use them to compromise politicians and the media before harvesting their organs.
Actually I've changed my mind again I love emperor Trump lol.

You're sucking Arab dick which is worse.

keep the damage-control coming, my child

>if you don't want to get involved in a fruitless conflict it means you support either side
Go die

I will not betray or doubt the Emperor.

Pearl harbour wasn't an act of war, it was a limited military strike

This. These pussy faggots are so afraid of WW3 they start crying in a fetal position any time shots are fired.

If you cunts were alive in '17 your women would be all raped

>already have advisors and air power in Syria

>THIS IS A VIOLATION OF SOVEREIGNTY

Who knew Americans would be so ready and willing to sell out their own president for a tin pot dictator who can't end a civil war in a reasonable amount of time ?

If you supported Trump before the airfield raid and you don't now, then assuredly your judgment is poor, no? If that's the case then couldn't it also be true that you're wrong about Assad too?

>we

Don't worry. South Koreans won't have to lift a finger on this one.

>already have advisors and air power in Syria
>implying anyine who isny a complete supports that
We never should have been involved with this situation at all.
I'm an American, dipshit.

>implying anyone who isn't a complete traitor supports that
Fuck typing.

Neocons stand no chance against mastermind trump

Wouldn't do it even for any pussy I wanted.