WE ARE BEING INVADED BY, SHAREBLUE

WE ARE BEING INVADED BY, SHAREBLUE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THEY HAVE DOUBLED DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE TO PUSH A NARRATIVE AGAINST TRUMP AFTER HE SCREWED THEIR RUSSIAN ONE.

FIGHT THESE SHILLS, REPOST THIS IMAGE, START POSTING ON TUMBLR MAKING FUN OF THEM FOR THE RUSSIAN BULLSHIT BUT THIS IS NOW THE WAR YOU'VE BEEN LOSING

YOU WON IT ONCE DON'T LOSE AGAIN.

Im not shareblue, you larping maple nigger! Keep sucking Trumps jew dick!

No shit. They stick out like a sore thumb.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE THESE POSTS, LOOK AND LISTEN.

bumping - the bombs had barely exploded when the anti-trump "analysis" had reached its self-satisfied conclusions

Day of the rake is coming! Range ban all leaf kikes!

If they are getting attacked by new profiles, so are we for fuck sakes. Fight these people.

>Jews force Trump to take out one of Assads airbases
>Assad is the only guy in Syria who has protected Christians.

Fuck off you kike

"Trump said he'd crush ISIS, but instead he's attacking the people fighting ISIS" isn't some lefty daydream. It's what's actually happening here in reality.

Sorry if you placed your faith in a fallible man rather than God.

Aren't you sleepy user, just close your eyes and take a nap.

Thats been happening all day. Where have you been?

Trump has officially reached Good Goy status.

Is there anything Jews don't ruin?

I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP AAGH I DONT WANNA DIE I DONT WANNA DIE I DONT WANNA DIE!!!!!!!

Back to R*ddit you dickriding faggot.

America,
Canada's barrier between brown people.

I like Trump but I don't want to do anything with Syria just let the Syrians kill everyone.. except the Kurds of course they're red-pilled

we're always being invaded by shareblue it's no big deal, they stick out like a sore thumb because they're always OBVIOUSLY trying to divide Trump's supporters over any little thing. It's classic divide and conquer.

The problem the morons at shareblue have is that you can't just up and replace a president so even if you stop supporting Trump it doesn't matter he's still president for 4 years and by the next election everyone will have forgotten about this.

>False flag chemical weapons
>perfect chance for president to kill two birds one stone, fixes russia issue and buries left criticism in the goddamn sand.

fuck off shareblue

Fuck off back to pleddit. We no longer support that kike loving fag

Please go back and stay there

He betrayed me. He went full neo-con. The only thing I asked...leave Assad be. You lie to me, and your dead to me.

is this what passes as a meme on the left?

lmao that's awful, worse than 9gag tier

>We
Fuck off, this isn't a hive mind you dipshit.

This shit won't stop me.
I have faith that the Russians evacuating story is real and hope to wake up with not as shit news.

Culture can still be poisoned, that's whats been going on in every single country, why not board culture? All it takes is a few dissenters without opposition.

Reminder to sage and hide neocon kike posts

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

No matter what Shareblue does, they'll lose
They have no power. It's all imagined.
Their contempt for regular Sup Forumsacks, newfags, and oldfags intelligence is why they lost EVERYTHING in November

Drummpf cucks on suicide watch. King cheeto is finished.

>SPREAD THIS WE'RE BEING OVERSHILLED
SPREAD THIS WE'RE BEING OVERSHILLED
>SPREAD THIS WE'RE BEING OVERSHILLED

SHILLCON LEVEL 1

DON'T LET THEM CALL YOU A NEO-CON THIS IS DEFINITELY 10D INTERGALACTIC BASKET WEAVING

BASICALLY
No regime change
No casualties = No WWIII
Puts Assad in check (assuming he's behind the gas attacks)
Wins over Neo-Cons, Libs w/ some hot air
Sends the message he's not afraid to pull the trigger
Russia narrative dead for the 1000th time

itsnothing.jpg
Maybe some mobilizing by Russia in response to not look weak but it won't escalate.

Shareblue sticks out like a thumb, they'll mistakenly use group terms and disregarding terms. They are learning but they'll never understand why it doesn't work.

Zionist shill

Look everyone! It's a Shareblue Holy Man!

you're a fucking shill. EVERYBODY knows what he promised us, and EVERYBODY is ditching this fucking kike failiure

BAMPF

why would he need the neocons on side you stupid fucking shill? HE WON THE ELECTION.

sorry we are so jewy here

i genuinely hate it with the fire of 1000 suns, but im not really sure what to do about it at this point tbqhwy senpai

i thought trump was the first step but it looks like hes part of (((the machine))) now

>I'm a shill because I don't support a neoconservative that bows down to israel

Do you faggots know where you are?

Well there's plenty of opposition here, and it's obvious who's shareblue so I'm not worried.

>DAE not support drumph anymore cuz bombs?!?!

Is obviously shareblue. We're stuck with Trump, one very symbolic missile attack that didn't change anything notwithstanding.

Hi there Shareblue.
You gonna try to use our love of Hitler to blatantly try to turn us against Trump some more?
You faggots are terrible at manipulation.

SHILL FOR WHO? HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHAREBLUE ORGANISATION, I DON'T THINK RUSSIA WOULD BE HELPING HIM RIGHT NOW.

>us
IDK about you but I don't identify Theresa May's promises as applying to me. KYS.

Russia iz strong.

Trump fucked us all and I am sad but those feet help make me feel better

Yes and I know what tactics CTR have and always will use, try again during the next false flag where trump calls your bluff again.

islam is the trump globalism

It's another episode of Reddit hysteria and Sup Forums playacting. Good times!

>If they think Trump is with the Jews, at least we don't have to worry about them showing up at the voting booths next time
Oh you're so smooth, shills. We have no idea what you're up to.
Too smooth for us, that's for sure.

Yeah, we still support based Trump! Israel is our greatest ally! I'm glad we have the good guys on our side after today!

Daily remainder that Shareblue posters are Chinese agents. If they aren't registered as foreign agents as required by law they are commititing a felony for posting here and being paid. The Chinese government owns 20% of shareblue and is one of the main groups funding it That qualifies any American working for them as a foreign agent under federal law. It is another felony if they deny being a foreign agent while being one.

You're a fucking moron.

SO THEY DON'T STONEWALL HIM

He's appeased them with virtually NO RISK factor involved. Aside from media hysteria IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

Jimmies are rustled because it just happened and you fucking morons are gaslighted into this hysteria nonsense.

Read the post here you fuckwit: And I replied knowing you were a shill but so all the others out there unsure start to understand what's going on.

Spotted the kike.

Is it your complete inability to understand why we hate you that makes you unable to blend or what?

Not shareblue here. In fact, I used to call myself a Trump supporter up until this day. Now that I've seen what he's capable of and how little his campaign promises mean, my mind turns to the nuclear codes that are in his admittedly tiny hands. Frankly: I'm scared. Kike plebs cucks gas jews race war now we didn't listen, but the fact is that I regret my decision to vote for this man.

what the fuck are you talking about? Sup Forums has always supported asad, look up all of the asad threads in the archives. why the fuck would asad use gas on civilians when hes crushing everyone? this is just like when obama was president and tried to pull this same false flag shit about chemical weapons

We voted for the right guy! I'm so glad based Trump is carrying out Hillary's platform!

Jesus fucking christ. You people are fucking mental. I don't give a fuck up or down because it won't be me that will be getting drafted to fight and die on behalf of Israel

Goddamn this meme.

And literally right after my last comment, a shill comes along, using that exact manipulation tactic.
They literally give these idiots talking points.
That's why they all sound the same.

I urge you to beware the temptation of pride–the temptation of blithely declaring yourselves above it all and label both sides equally at fault, to ignore the facts of history and the aggressive impulses of an evil empire."

I'm uncomfortable about this, but I want to see the endgame. I'm especially uncomfortable that Jewmer and (((Pelosi))) are totally cool with this. Especially given how bitter they must be about the "nuclear option" with Gorsich today.
I'll still give Trump the benefit of the doubt though.

It may mean nothing to you, but I've been rooting for Assad for 5 years. I can't tell you how betrayed I feel right now...

False flag, this is calling a bluff.

Bump

You never voted, because you're not an American citizen Stein.

No one is falling for this shit, faggot.

Trump definitely didn't lie to us! Everyone who holds him to his word is a shill!

It's pretty obvious with the kneejerk reaction and all.
Just troll them for lulz

bump, fuck the shills, ready for the draft if one happens

>Reddit screen cap
>Leaf Flag
>Spacing
>All caps

Reddit, you have to go back. We don't want you here. Understand this and leave.

>They hate Hillary, right?
>Make it so it's like Trump is like her, then
>ANYTHING to demoralize them
>Just keep them from showing up to vote next time
>SAY ANYTHING
>USE THEIR LOVE OF HITLER IF YOU HAVE TO

Go away reddit.

WE ARE BEING INVADED BY, /R/THE_DONALD

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THEY HAVE DOUBLED DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE TO PUSH A NARRATIVE AGAINST TRUMP AFTER HE SCREWED THEIR RUSSIAN ONE.

FIGHT THESE SHILLS, REPOST THIS IMAGE, START POSTING ON /R/THE_DONALD MAKING FUN OF THEM FOR THE JEW BAMBOOZLE THAT WAS THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

SAGE THESE RUSSIAN SHILL THREADS

THEY ARE TURNING YOU AGAINST TRUMP

Classic shareblue discredit tactics.

Reminder.

fuck off plebbit nigger, the cuckald appears to be a neocon cuck time will tell

haha you're a funny goy you know that? i like a funny goy

but really silly goy, you surely know that the UK always goes where the US says.

>Using the Reddit is bad meme when OP is literally exposing shills
Hi there Shareblue. Being a little obvious aren't you?
The 'he's from reddit' talking point? God, you all sound exactly the same.
You can change up your shilling tactics any time now.

Muh muh shills. Get fucking real kiddo, I supported trump until today but this was the most retarded shit he's done. This isn't concern trolling either fuck trump.

Go check twitter and see the exact same response even from his high profile supporters, retard. Trump campaigned on an non-interventionist campaign for over a year and threw it in the trash almost immediately. You can call everyone a shill all you want, but when he loses in 2020 because he legitimately fractured his base into two, you won't be able to call anyone a shill anymore.

Leave

>Reddit is bad discredit meme
It's a shareblue tactic.

Thanks btw you filter out the bad ones

You'd have to be one weak minded faggot to be persuaded by a post on Sup Forums. Don't you do your own research, moron?
I'm irish, cutlet. You won't be getting me into your pointless fucking wars. I love how you didn't even deny it. We're all copping onto you, plebbit. People are starting to see through your pathetic attempts at shilling.

LE PRAISE KEK xDDDDDD

Link me to them, or leave shareblue.
Evidence with no proof is another Shareblue Tactic.

>G-go check retard
No, fuck you shill. We know all about your gay attempts at manipulation.
How about you do some legwork for once, and collect all those responses from his supporters on Twitter, and make a nice shill meme out of it.

oh, no point in talking to irish niggers.

Make me, shill fag

Hello r*ddit

kek. Exactly, mong. You have no argument because deep down you know what I say is true. Drumpf is just like the rest of them and you're too much of a coward to acknowledge that.

You don't give a fuck?
Then why are you here posting at all

based leaf

>We

how do you explain trump railing on hillary for being a warhawk over syria and wanting to create a no fly zone, and now he's chucking missiles at syria?
>hard mode:you cannot use the word shill

>new shill tactic is call all people who expose them, shills
It's a very old JEW trick that the left has been using for a long time.
You accuse your enemies of what you're doing.

Getting real tired of these REDDITORS