Tfw 2 weeks from now Trump reinstalls the draft, and we all go to basic together

>tfw 2 weeks from now Trump reinstalls the draft, and we all go to basic together

youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're in the Navy they serve tendies 3 times a day

Navy is indeed the best. Most of you autists will become linguists.

woah wtf sign me up famalam

Farsi/Levantine/Korean/Spanish etc

I already served and did my additional 2 years reserves
Enjoy the suck,
I am become Jody, fucker of girlfriends

THREE TIMES A DAY?!

Will Sam be there with us or is he too old?

I really regret my vote we need to secure the nuclear codes!

Yeah they yell at you the whole way there and you can't talk to your seamen buddies but you get rewarded with tendies

If you're manlet you're first in line for the food too.

I was a Marine, I'll be fine. I'll carry some of you on my back.

I'll just say I have bone spurs. My dad's rich and can get a doctor to confirm it.

Don't worry son, we'll look after Sup Forums while you are away.

haahhahahahahHahahhahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahHhahahahahha

>tfw have to fight in memewar1 and ww3

What bad luck. Not sure if i will survive round 2.

I refuse to die for Trump and his kike overlords.
Come and arrest me.

applying to grad school just to avoid the inevitable draft

Most of us arent passing a physical

Before the draft I am going to eat a bunch of sausage to get the blood pressure up.

>Congratulations, your draft papers have been deferred, welcome to the National Guard until you graduate.

Drill Sergeants are capable of Physical Training Magic. they'll have you running 8 miles within three weeks

>fighting for jews and international bankers
No thanks famalam

>Sup Forums in the military

tfw already in the army and can't run 8 miles, have never had to either.

my grandfather was hit by a grenade in Vietnam on his 3rd tour. He was one of the Apocalypse Now types, who just kept wanting to go back to the jungle. Was basically there from '65 to finish. He got a shit ton of medals for it.

Me? I'm just an obese sack of shit waiting for WW3

>Hello, user. Welcome to Basic. As Trump promised, after one successful tour, you shall be bestowed one waifu of your choice...

Yeah just like Bush reinstalled the draft after 9/11 right?

That was a guerilla war my man
If a world war kicked off you can beat your ass you're getting drafted

What makes you think a world war is going to start just because we blew a few craters in sandnigger land?

Hey thanks user, I was at a loss for a new IG to jerk off to tonight, and you came through for me, what a champ.

HAHAHAH LMFAO! I already did my time bitches. I did 4 years already and 2 years IAR. Imma be fucking all your wives and girls when your gonna!!! HAHAH.

Haha won't work. You lose all that weight in no time at Basic Training. we had fatties in my basic training cycle dropping weight like they were shedding fur. You'll be running 6 miles a day in no time.

No where in my post do I say that

Probably won't be a draft, plenty of neocons willing to die.

I'm not going. I got kicked out with an re-4. They wouldn't take me back if I was the last asshole on the planet. Feelsgoodman

i have copd

Have fun. I won't be going anywhere.

If someone is very underweight would they disqualify you?

Should I just enlist now or wait till the draft is reinstated?

Nah they put you on double rats
You get more food come chow time

They pin a badge to your chest, telling the cooks to give you an extra serving of food

>draft reinstated
>It Ain't Me starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

I'd be ok with this actually

I already served eight years. '92-2000.

I'm 42 years old.

Even if there was a draft reinstated, my old, veteran ass wouldn't be eligable.

dont think you understand how involuntary enlistment works bud

How come you didn't do 20? You would be collecting retirement already.

Submarine force is already weird enough as it is, I don't want to work with you aspies

>tfw suicide attempt keeps me from even leagally owning a gun until I'm 30, let alone being drafted to war

That attempt seemed to be a brilliant move now in hindsight

Can I be drone pilot pls

I've played Microsoft flight sim for years

daily reminder your meat belongs to the state and Sup Forums memery decides its fate

I'm currently in college so hopefully I won't be a first-round pick if and when the draft gets reinstated.
However, to all Syriabros and Russiabros reading this, if I get drafted, I'll try to save as many of you as I can as POWs.
Hopefully after tonight, everything will just go back to normal with a few airstrikes and 1337 oper8ors on the ground every now and then... but if this turns out to be the real thing... I'm so sorry.
No more brother wars.

>in the army
Well thats why you cant, youre just bullet fodder

Are we really going to war, or is Trump just baiting Al-Assad into submission?

basic aint that bad. its just work. you get used to it

I've come to the realization that if this does happen, I might have to take another man's life. That's not something I ever want to do again. The first time was in self defense but after I shot him I went to help him and I saw the life drain from his face. It's not like a video game, user. We're gonna see some fucked up shit.

I'm not going anywhere. I already live on the fringe of society if we really are going to go all in and die for Israel I'll just become a full on outlaw living outside the system.