In two weeks this board will be praising Trump, mark my words

In two weeks this board will be praising Trump, mark my words.

Good. Fuck off for two weeks, and read a book while you're gone.

Israel is going to be wiped from the map thanks to US attacking Syria, obviously.

marked

In this timeline no one knows how anyone will feel in two weeks. Sup Forums can't even decide on how to feel at this moment.

thank fuck, can't wait for these shills to leave. see you guys in 2 weeks

Trump is done with Sup Forums, forever.

>two weeks
try two hours. no one is dropping trump over his missile strikes. any who does is an over emotional manchild

I find it hilarious how fast everyone is turning on Trump.

We finally fucking bombed someone who deserved it and the first thing you cowards do is start shilling. I hope they rebuild the fucking base so he can bomb it twice.

no

because of trump during the election, i gave up anime & kpop, tried to improve my life, and was on the process of getting a gf > wife > family

I'm scrapped all that, and going back to my old habits, because I've lost all hope in the future. I just want to indulge myself before my death.

fuck this, fuck trump, fuck you all.

I genuinely won't. Assad is thebetter leader and Trump did what his supporters didn't want, Hillary did.
DEATH TO AMERICA

As I've said with everything Trump does...

It's too early to judge. We have to see how all this shit pans out. We won't really know for sure for a few years

only because the shills will be gone
also good thing about this we get to see all the faggots at jump ship and call them out on it

>this board

I'm praising Trump right now

SAD! your just looking for a reason to quit and go back to being a weeb faggot do blame trump because of it

It's ok we'll have a trump post on Sup Forums every day for the rest of your life.

Couple years you'll have everyone's favorite thread.

>There are now parents that were not around when Trump was president.

Yes you will be old and still be using the internet. Old people have no life.

he deserved it? why?
cause he gased a few sandniggers? well my friend it seems liek the hardcore trump cultist here discoverd a new heart for mudslims and want to revange them.... interesting

>he says for the 1000th time
honestly im getting tired of this shit. one week you suck trumps dick because he passed a law, and the other you hate him for some bombing. im getting sick and fucking tired of trump being the main focus here, good or not. dis info and faggotry all around

>tfw was forcefully against Trump
>tfw beginning to like him now

he was a fag who couldnt even withstand rebels and suddenly hes the alpha? the only reason he was liked here is because russia propped him up. if assad just hurried up and fell before the russians got involved, ISIS and co. would have withered and died long ago