DILBERT MAN WROTE THIS YESTERDAY
HOLY SHIT THE SHILLS ARE CLEARLY ISRAELI
ALL ANTI TRUMP POSTS THAT USE THE "ISRAEL CONNECTION" ARE ACTUALLY PROJECTING

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
pscp.tv/w/1vAGRgkLomqJl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no one's responding to this

Theres another thread about this, but ill bump this from general principle. This needs more visibility.

read this article yesterday. have a (You).

to quote another thread:

The attack on the airbase was actually ingenious:

>Everyone knows now that Trump is not playing around. He will take action if you cross him. Classic madman theory. Adversaries of the US are freaking out right now thinking what Trump might do to them.

>Helps calm the 24/7 narrative of Trump/Russia

>China will now be much more serious about Trump. Plus, Russia is already acting like a poodle.

>The attack was brilliantly planned to minimize casualties and risk yet maximize destruction of the base.

>American lives were not wasted. Also, no costly invasion.

>No WW3. Pentagon has signaled there will be no extra attacks.

>Israel wants Assad out
>Trump won't play ball
>Needs a response anyway
>Slap on the wrist, bombs an Airfield
>Israel mad as fuck that Trump won't play ball
>Shilling intensifies

Fucking duh. Took you long enough. Have a bump at least

Walk me through this...

post a link faggot

Smart.

Yeah, Israel is shilling against Trump even though the war Trump has gotten the US into will greatly help Israel.

By this time tomorrow anti trump jew shills will be crying about how much the missiles cost when they realize this was a message to them and their globalist cabals more than to assad

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

also if you want to hear him talk about it first hand
pscp.tv/w/1vAGRgkLomqJl

The jew cries our in pain as he strikes at you

Heil the commonwealth

Bump. This is actually a substantive contribution. Do not reply to any thought-leading, response-soliciting, or pulse-checking shill threads. "Redpill me" is a forbidden phrase used only by Share Blue.

Whatever you delusoinal faggot. Keep being a good goy

Sounds reasonable

cognitive dissonance. faggot.

Both sides of shills can fuck off

lol based peterson in middle

The Ravens will soon starve.

>DADDY TRUMP NO
>PLEASE DILBERT MAN I NEED MENTAL GYMNASTIC TRAINING

Pathetic. I'm fucking loving this meltdown.

Kek. The evil jews are so sneaky. They latch onto Israel when they need to and then disavow it and go rah rah Netenyahu is a right wing nationalist when they need to. Just like with being white or not as situations dictate.

Trump may shill for israel because i think he and Bibi genuinely see eye to eye on how to run things and he likes him personally. Whatever he may deep down think of Israel the state as far as its existence is insigificant now as its just a reality we must all deal with. I've yet to see trump shills for the kind of athiestic / satanist globalist jews that we all loathe

sure thing leftypol

you know, even hardcore nazis arne't that stupid and regonise there are good ones and bad ones

>Pray to a choas god
>Get choas

I can't say I am surprised by all the hardcore shilling that hit tonight.

Russian media is in fucking meltdown mode, this is the second time the US has killed Syrian Army soldiers and this time they may have destroyed Russian assets.
Sorry but this was not a fake response at all

It's been so long since I actually had faith in anything. I'm afraid to believe this.

I'm confused what about my comment makes you think lefty? I delineated good jews from bad jews in my post...

Bibi jews Trump can tolerate. Soros tier and up jews he seems to have a problem with. The ones who ree the loudest about Trump being compromised by kikes are secretly workiing for the Soros tier jews. It's patently obvious

how's the weather?
are your islands nice to vacation at?

It was not fake at all no. It was just designed to not make much of a mess when the dust settled

What are assad or putin realistically going to do to respond? you and i know the answer is nothing, but they will now have perhaps the genuine fear of God put back into them the next time they decide to not sort out Syria and leave it a refugee infested shambles

I had the same thought. The sarin thing is clear propaganda bullshit, but people believe it anyway. It's one half of a pincer move, the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory being the other, to force a neocon/neolib foreign policy outcome. It's a sound strategy, they will get their war or they will get Trump.

So give them a fake war. Basic kayfabe. It only works if Russia holds up their end by acting super pissed. You'll know it's fake by the suspiciously low body count.

Okay, maybe it's wishful thinking, but it would be brilliant.

Because you were pretty sure the US would do nothing, you wanted to make it clear without a doubt that Russia is your shield no matter what (even to Russia), and you want to do this while scaring the shit out of your domestic enemies. Ultimately Assad overplayed his hand. I'm not a fan of Trump but realpolitik only gets you so far, sometimes emotional reactions are necessary to set limits on war crimes.

I love him so much guys.
How do we get the Peterbowl to happen?

bumperino

skype they are both self promotion whores

they will probably retaliate by going back to a more direct involvement in the war and attacking your precious $4mil a man moderate beheaders and we know how propaganda that will produce

>hitchens
>pro tech
>peterson
>knows tech
u wot leaf

If I were them I'd probably be moving shit into America.

Extremely weak motive. You don't spit in the face of the POTUS and say 'lol bomb me', I don't give a shit how strong of a position you have. Assad didn't hold on to power all these years by being a certified retard. Deploying sarin gas accomplishes literally nothing.

They've both done skype shit in the past, what do you think is more fesable that or a face meeting?

There are further dominos to fall yes

Right now Trump is putting forward a very direct line of thought behind this action:

>I was told with assurance there was an assad sponsored chemical attack
>I dont tolerate chemical civilian attacks
>These 60 tomahawks are meant to stop the conducting of any more of those chemical civilian attacks

Asserting any other motivation is getting ahead of oneself. This action should cause perhaps some of the swamp over there to drain, so to speak. As we can perhaps better learn who was really supplying the chemicals when we get in to recon the target sites.

I think putin and assad will both be very hesitant to more directly do much of anything for a little while.

>fake response generates real momentum for escalating the conflict
Well that didn't take long to fall apart. What's Trump's plan when we start seeing weekly "gas attacks" because now the opposition in Syria has figured out that they can get a response by pointing the finger at Assad for it? Are we going to keep bombing empty airfields letting everyone know there is zero chance we'll actually take real action?

gestalt me, basically story about attack in syria is plan to turn away from trump?

ever since the attack there has been no end of shilling
apparently there was a post on r/the donald telling people to raid Sup Forums with pro trump posts

i don't really care about the strike but it's annoying to see such obvious shilling, going around telling people they have to approve of everything trump does

there were like a dozen threads

Fuck israel and fuck jidf cocksuckers. Bump.

there's probably anti trump shilling too but it didn't seem like the same level

Everyone needs to be red-pilled on the Hasbara Project. They're the same team who shilled during the Israel-Palestine conflicts.

They would be doing us a favor by dealing with the (((rebels))).

Washington has no doubt that the Syrian SU-22 bomber which Tuesday dropped a sarin gas bomb on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province, killing up to 100 people, was a joint Russian-Iranian-Syrian gambit to divert the Trump administration from a comprehensive plan for Syria. As US President and commander-in-chief he could not ignore this provocation.
Our sources report that the new US administration’s plans for Syria center on an offensive to evict the Islamic State from its Syrian capital, Raqqa, a mission for which US military preparations have been going forward for the past two weeks at five centers. To this operation Moscow, Tehran and Damascus were not averse. But that operation was also designed to rid Syria of Iranian and Hizballah forces - to which they were.

>flag
What the fuck? You live in a 70's smooth jazz band?
Also - I hear you on the belief thing. I'm staying positive though.

Good point. No idea. Maybe the White Hats tragically perish in an unfortunate Russian airstrike accident.

I can't see how you attack the NGOs credibility directly, the entire Western MSM will line up to shill for them.

Trump did nothing wrong.

Here's the thing. It's a divide-and-conquer tactic. It's like how Israel shilled during the Israel-Palestine conflict saying "If you don't support Israel, you're a Muslim."

The tactic with Trump is basically saying if you're not for Trump attacking Syria, you're Antifa or a Hillary supporter, and if you're not that, you're a Trump shill.

Got a feeling this is a global game of poker. OK Assad, ball is in your court. We just fucked your shit up and you have a platform. Either you admit it was a false flag and start playing the victim or you admit the attack happened. I'm not going to sit here and say HURRR 4D CHESS but what we've seen here tonight, ladies and gentlemen, is an America people haven't seen in a long time - we put our balls on the table and said "OK, now *you* deal with this".

No, he really did fuck up. At least he's not Hillary.

The only way I'd approve of this is if it angers Putin to nuke Israel, considering this 5D chess or whatever, but that's 99.9% not going to be the case.

"divide and conquer" is a divide and conquer tactic
you could say the same thing about people NOT supporting the attack "they're dividing us"

The winning move here for someone that was in on it was to "wait for the results of the investigation" and just let everyone forget about it. Trump got played and trying to spin it any other way is just rationalizing that this whole thing is going tits up real quick for everyone that voted Trump under the pretense that he was not going to intervene in Syria.

so basically we shouldn't fall for r/t_d shilling and still go through with our critique of trump warlike advances? what's the redpilled message? Chernovich retweets #nowar a lot idk

>you could say the same thing about people NOT supporting the attack "they're dividing us"

That's exactly what I said. It basically has people pointing fingers at each other calling each other shills.

This would be great but as a leaf I would prefer to see him chat with William Gairdner

Maybe the point is to hang back for the next 24 hours and see how this unfolds. Both sides are, as they do in the age of instant gratification, spewing their emotions for everyone to see. Which isn't the best thing to do when you don't have as much intel as the POTUS. But that doesn't always mean the POTUS is right, like "muh WMDs" back in the day. This is going to be a while.

so people shouldn't be allowed to criticise?

just don't post in the obvious shill threads
if there are a dozen copies of the same thread, don't bother posting in any of them (except maybe the one that's most popular)

Here's the thing about Trump. He's just an asset put on a throne. A weapon, so to speak. He can be of great value. What defines him as good or bad depends on who picks up said weapon.

We can use Trump for good, others can use him for bad.

Or he could just tell the truth. He just legitimized al qaeda and their supporters, and in return they will say he was too soft.

Bump

Anyone's free to criticize. The thing is, there are people who are in the middle or on the fence. I'm not a Trump reddit shill. I'm against this shill wave. That doesn't mean I'm so far to the other end of the spectrum to being a Hillary supporter or liberal either.

>It only works if Russia holds up their end by acting super pissed

didnt trump have the russians warned so that there wouldnt be any human casualties?

How is this a war if they can't strike back? If no one was killed? It was an act of war but for it to be an actual war it would require escalation that I doubt will happen.

>>flag
>What the fuck? You live in a 70's smooth jazz band?

kek

I'm not sure it's a winning move. They had an entire narrative locked and loaded that Trump doesn't care about dead children and the lack of response proves he's Putin's puppet, unequivocally. It doesn't matter what the Democrats throw at him really, but the McCain/Graham wing would be participating in the takedown. Maybe his Presidency could have weathered it, I don't know, I'm just spinning a theory here.
That's what I heard. With limited communication, you'd have to rely on them being smart enough to pick up on the game. If they do, the reaction in Russian state media should be scathing.

GREATEST ALLY

Israel thanks President Trump for his unwavering support.

It is a war because you just fucking bombed them you dense cunt.

>They had an entire narrative locked and loaded that Trump doesn't care about dead children and the lack of response proves he's Putin's puppet, unequivocally.
He could very easily play up the non-interventionist aspect of not rushing into a conflict. No one in the US aside from the warhawks in Washington want another Iraq and it would have been very easy to call them out on this.

Divide and conquer who? Plebbit? We've never been "allies" with plebbit and would be better off if they all fucked off. There's real anger over this on Sup Forums because before you T_D faggots came and took us over we were on the Assad train. It's also suspicious that Trump said last week that he wanted to work with dems while he was shitting on the Freedom Caucus then this happens and dems everywhere are on his dick. I don't like what's going on and shilling for Trump is only damaging this board.

We've had troops on the ground in Syria for months, you wart-faced, uneducated, baboon!

You and I ehm, have a row or what have you. I signal that I'm going to punch your wall directly behind you six hours from now. I punch your wall.

Was it a fight?

If Trump is working for Israel/Neocons and therefore wants war with Syria/Russia....why did he warn them?

thank (you)

Link one faggot

The paet that pisses me off just as much as the missile attack are the obvious shills declaring 180 on trump. I don't like what's happened tonight but I'm not gonna forget all the good he's done or turn my back on him for something of this caliber. Call me when we go full Iraq invasion.

You think ya hot shit, dontcha

Just wait, wait until two days from now.
If Trump has gotten worse, or if we declare war, then your fears are true.

But there is no need to jump about like mad beans. Faith isn't required, just wait and we'll see what happens.

>kayfabe

Yep. Fake attack, fake response, still get something positive out of it.

The wrong son died

>Hes in the same pose as Stalin

Was that intentional?

> 99.9% not going to be the case.

So you are saying there's a chance?

>implying if Russians died that'd be human casualties

Because to not warn them would risk precipitating the most dangerous international crisis in decades. It is very unlikely that anything having to do with Syria could trigger war with Russia (despite what Trump-supporters liked to claim when it came to Hillary), but it's not something that any general would risk lightly.

asset must be the latest shareblue word of the day

Use your brain bong. No boots on the ground? It ain't a hot war yet.

>99.9% not going to be the case

The one on the right looks like Delta Goodrem.