Am I the only one who'd love to watch Russia detonate 5 of theses bombs on each US States and after that deport all...

Am I the only one who'd love to watch Russia detonate 5 of theses bombs on each US States and after that deport all male Americans to clean our toilets, use Americans LGT for experiments and make USA the official whore hole of the planet…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO IN THE LOO

Yep.

Very extreme measures just because they have better sanitation and personal hygiene.

POO IN

>all male Americans to clean our toilets,
pretty sure it wouldn't take all American males to clean 10 toilets

Why poo in the loo when we can use yer dumbericunts mouth buttface?

Faggot.

>India
>Even once

Russia probably only ever made like two of those. Thats what they always do cause they cant afford to build a ton of anything. Just the prototype.

LOL WOW

russia can not get past our defense system poo in the loo.

>India
>our toilets
So your streets then?

Nice
Nuking America means India is fucked retard, you'll be reincarnated as a Dalit again btw kek

I mean. America could probs get you some street sweepers if you're so worried about your toilets.

Our streets are now officially cleaner. Thanks to Mr. Modi for the "Swach(clean) Barat(India)"

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

Hi kangaroo! I'll have you know that I'd punch a kangaroo

>clean our toilets

India's toilets are spotless already currynigger, they've never been used

>have 151.8 million American men enter your shitty country
>have every American fight 4 Indians
>indians are piss weak
>kill all male poo in the loos
>take over, MIGA

/UNITED STATES OF AMERICA/

SHUT UP, POO IN LOO

That would entail you leaving your taxi for a few minutes and that's the only place I've ever seen live indians...taxis are like the zoo for poo.

>have every American fight 4 Indians
One Indian male would take 10 American males fucking easily, you pussy… Count 3 Aussie as bonus.

Im starting to think that America is a lost cause in any way shape or form, and today's bombing proved that,too corrupted ,

Srsly if ASAD is fighting ISIS then why bomb them if ISIS are the terrorists ?? doesnt make any sense ??

what I think happened here is that someone posed as ASAD military and bombed the place so that then they could have a excuse to attack ASAD, is simple as that

Am with Russia/ASAD all the way

Poo in dumbericunts mouth loo

I would love it if you would learn how to use a toilet

>Clean our toilets

You mean wash your streets?

>and after that deport all male Americans to clean our toilets

But you don't use them?

>One Indian male would take 10 American males
>clean our toilets,
You mean your prayer bowls?

Indian delusion is real. Reminder that you are in a nuclear stalemate with PAKISTAN, you pathetic fucks.

>to clean our toilets
They don't have street sweepers in india?

Indian males are scrawny malnourished uneducated unmotivated unwashed pieces of shit. Rapist scum and street shitters, all of them.

One American could destroy your entire polluted fuckin wasteland, but that won't happen cause they'd rather die in nuclear fire than go anywhere near you.

>Why poo in the loo when

basically every indian ever

it's just turned out to be impractical

Holy shit. My dog came into my room to bring me a plate of dog nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of dog nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my dog but I'm literally in shock from the news tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he attacking Syria? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was going to put America First???? This is so fucked.

I can already feel that one picture of the oiled up muscle bollywood poos ready to be shat into the thread.

>India
> cant poo in loo
>thinks itself world power
>can't poo in loo + world power = error
>If you Poo = 1 and loo = 0 then Poo * loo = 0, therefore you can't be a world power if your P*L= 0

Yup. Same soros-style false flag attack as in Maidan. Except that here, the russians entered the game and btfo'd the new uppets installed in kiev by simply claiming the eastern clay.

India's first domestically produced weapon of mass destruction will be a fertilizer bomb made from human street-feces.

>clean our toilets

They are all pristine and unused. Why the fuck would we clean them?

>India

After America, Russia and we are coming for you to make Australia the official waste land and make you raise cows for us.

I thought people in India didn't know what toilets were. I mean you people bathe in shit rivers for the sake of religion. Can't wait till China finishes their upstream river to steal all your fresh water. Less Indians in the world sounds great to the rest of us. Keep shitting in your clean water bitch.

Nope.

WRONG.

Why are you so mad shit skin?

Nice fanstasy. Did you dream that up while meditating in front of your three headed, six armed, hermaphroditic mermaid, monkey god? By the way, the bottom light on my router is blinking orange again, what should I do? I've already tried resetting it.

Go to bed Pajeet

Yes start with New York and California please.

It was an experiment for whether or not there's a ceiling to the potential nuclear bomb power.
There isn't.
It was made in the lovely times when Soviet rocket-delivered nukes weren't very accurate, and as such the main mean of delivering peaceful atom to every American household was by air.
Chances of a nuke-carrying plane getting past air defenses wasn't exactly high. Since high-quality nuclear rockers weren't anywhere near ready, same for their infrastructure, what was decided to pursue was maximum nuke power, so when one hits it hits hard.
If Tsar Bomba was build fully to the project, without replacing usual fission fuel with lead, it would've made about as much radiation as Chernobyl.

Are you the shithead poo who was posting CP earlier? Fuck off.

kek

Pajeet is mad his H1B application to Google for $140k/yr got rejected LOLOL

We do, and we also fuck dumbericunts like you in the head.
>India's first domestically produced weapon of mass destruction will be a fertilizer bomb made from human street-feces
Nice, we would detonate those in Murica

kek.. it is strange how they always want to poo everywhere else but the loo, why India. why?

Clean our toilets, Donald.

clean your toilets? already done buddy, helps you never used them.

Your shit is detectable across the entirety of the globe. Your poop travels across to the other side of the world and basically pollute south americas shoreline.

Kys, learn indoor plumbing you lazy cunts, it's like a 175 year old invention.

We do you blind bastard so gave you an offer to clean it. Do it, bitch.

>clean our toilettes
Bullshit

Shut the fuck up you shit obsessed, inbred savages.

That's America polluting the planet, fuckwit.

Just get nuked already, you dumb ass americanas

>Toilets
>India

KEK

yo faggot you realize Merica is the one dropping the bombs right? faggot ass spineleas putin barely got away taking a tiny part of the Ukraine. Hopfully your sqaure of the desert is next

I think u mean Streets and sidewalks pajeet

>clean our toilets

you don't have toilets.

>tsar bomb
>not modern Status-6 system

Are you a cuck or something?

>India
>toilets
Yea, about that Pajeet.

Didn't yer mama tell you NASA steals half of the ideas from indians? She wouldn't tell you shit in alley.

It's sad to watch the world be torn apart by the Americans. Their imperialistic predecessors already fucked things up beyond repair. I cannot stop but cringe when pirates think some how they are better than everyone because of their stolen wealth. It's like the school bully claiming to be the leader of the free world after beating everyone up and stealing their lunch money

Poo in the Loo

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHIT MY FRIEND

No meant toilets. Our streets are cleaner than your full of zits fucking ungly faces.

IN THE LOO, SANJAY

>use Americans LGT for experiments

Why'd you spare the bis, faggot?

muh superpower by 2020

Dumbericunts in the loo.

don't care what you use american slaves for, but yeah, i'll fucking celebrate the day america loses it's global hegemony.

Not to knock a kekworthy pic but that's a tsunami chart, it says so at the top

poo in loo and go worship auntie's navel

You don't have toilets, what are you on about?

All these angry Pajeets, glorious.

Hey man, glad you're here, sorry to bother you outside of your call center but my Dell computer is running slow and keeps rebooting, what's wrong with it?

OP- bottom row, 98 from left.

Is OP deliberately trolling by making a toilet comment? We all know you "people" dont use toilets.

If Russia wants to chimp out and destroy itself its free to try though

>WELL YES DAT IS A COM-MON ISH-YOO.

You are but dust compared to us, savage scum. Go poo in the rail tracks and flung your shit miles away from it's inception, it's the only thing with any progression in your LITERAL asshole country.

I can't comprehend context for this. what the fuck happened?

I personally will cheer the next terrorist attack in America. they voted for more regime change/indiscriminante bombing I cant wait till they get whats coming to them.

Clean our toilets.

It's sad to watch the world be torn apart by America. Their imperialistic predecessors already fucked things up beyond repair. I cannot hold the cringe when pirates brag about how they are better than everyone because of their acquired stolen wealth. It's like the school bully claiming to be the 'leader' of the 'free' school after beating everyone up and stealing their lunch money. Americans need to put a leash on their leaders, and not the other way round. You're pretending to be a democracy, right?

Nice faggotry, edgleord. Go fuck yourself, or one of your sacred cows.

Shouldn't you be worrying about clean drinking water instead of trying to talk shit about a country that could own yours with one aircraft carrier?

Dalit seems better than being americunt. Slaves for kikes.

>russia can not get past our defense system poo in the loo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat

The USA could detonate two well placed nukes and kill over 10% of the entire Russian population. 5 nukes on the United States in the most populated areas wouldn't cause nearly the same damage. Russian population is significantly more populated than the US. A nuclear war would fuck Russia. A conventional war would be just as bad since the USA has over double the population.

I'll fuck that Angel then force her to clean all the poo in the loo lmao

ranjeet my son...