Syria's president Assad kills his own, innocent people

>Syria's president Assad kills his own, innocent people
>Trump gets angry about that
>Trump launches 50 missiles and kills innocent people for revenge and to warn Assad

What?

What was the point of this?

Is he stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/syria-chemical-attack-assad-rebels-blame-hostage-504735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is he stupid?
Yes apparently. Nothing was gained and much was lost.

apparently no, Nothing was lost and alot was gained

But now there's a risk we're gonna get fucking bombed back. I don't wanna die yet.

But anyways, what the hell was the point of the launch? What did it achieve exactly? Or what did they THINK it achieved?

turns out his tiny hands had thin skin after all

>1 post by this id
Reminder that people like op work over 12 hours a day for pennies and are called nerd virgins behind their backs

I smell a red flag

>innocent people

Lol no, I own a multi-million dollar company. I'm good.

literally defending satanic pedophiles on the internet for a living

sounds glamorous

>Trump Goes to war with syria
>Syria Gets Pissed
>Calls Russia
>Russia Goes to war with the US
>WW3
Thats whats gonna gaooeb

"gaooeb' What are you fucking Gay.

My Retartedness goes Has no bounds

They're not innocent retard

Ok and I'm a billionaire

The issue was not that Assad killed his own people, it was that he did it with chemical weapons he wasn't supposed to have.

A Belgian writer held hostage for five months in Syria has said that his own rebel captors denied that President Bashar al-Assad was responsible for the Ghouta massacre.

Pierre Piccinin said that he and fellow hostage Domenico Quirico, an Italian war reporter, heard their jailers talking about the chemical weapon attack and saying that Assad was not to blame.

Quirico confirmed to La Stampa newspaper that they had eavesdropped such a conversation through a closed door but added that he had no evidence to substantiate what he heard.

Piccinin said the captives became desperate when they heard that the US was planning to launch a punitive attack against the regime over the gas attack in the Damascus suburb.

"It wasn't the government of Bashar al-Assad that used sarin gas or any other gas in Ghouta," Piccinin told Belgian RTL radio after he was released.

"We are sure about this because we overheard a conversation between rebels. It pains me to say it because I've been a fierce supporter of the Free Syrian Army in its rightful fight for democracy since 2012," Piccinin added.

"We were prisoners, stuck with this information and unable to report it," he said.

However, his fellow prisoner said it would be "madness" to say that he knew for sure that Assad was not culpable.

"I do not know if this is true but nothing tells me it is," he said.

Quirico said he listened to a Skype conversation between three individuals, whose names he could not confirm. One identified himself as a Free Syrian Army general.

The three contended that insurgents had used gas in Ghouta to trigger Western intervention.

ibtimes.co.uk/syria-chemical-attack-assad-rebels-blame-hostage-504735

This

What the fuck is this. How can you be this pathetic. Boo hoo we might get bombed. Grow a fucking spine.

YES

he has dementia,

Syrian army evacuated most planes from airbase before U.S. missiles struck - Al-Mayadeen TV
by Reuters_TonyTharakan 1:50 AM

Actually 0 people died from this, the bombs aimed at an airfield the Syrian Airforce used.

15 fighter jets there were destroyed and the cost of each Tomahawk missile is about 1 Million dollars.

>we're gonna get bombed back
Nobody wants this dick in their ass. They won't do shit

Fuck those innocents and fuck all the sheepfuckers in the world

>innocent people
>in military airbase filled with chemical weapons

>get fucking bombed back
take a look at this retard

fin for the win

Why did people jump so fast to the conclusion that Assad ordered the chemical weapon use?
I heard about this yesterday and everyone is sure that it was Assad, yet I see no evidence that would suggest this.