Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Amen.

Deus vult

Shill thread.

Who created God?

>22017 HE
>abrahamic religions
what a bunch of cucks

I don't know why you would think God is subject to the same laws of physics that he created.

God bless.

Prep the bull christcuck

day of the Lord soon kike

>argument goes badly for theist because of references to regularity in nature a.k.a. laws
>"hurrdurr gawd is not subject to laws"
example: what I just replied to.

argument goes badly for theist because it references gawd's omnipotence
>"hurrdurr gawd cannot do this or that because laws"
example: all debates about free will and/or predestination.

make up your mind, theists.

I'll take son of Voltaire over son of bloodthirsty opportunists who killed wherever Italian merchants pointed them to.

Well, at least among all these fresh shitposts we have this old stale shitpost to maintain a sense of normality.

I can't wait until missles wipe your fucking country off the earth.

>all debates about free will and/or predestination
God doesn't give us free will because of a "law" he can't break, he gives us free will because he decides to do that.

Gaytheist is a really rad band.

>sons of Voltaire

What did he mean by this? Did le satirical enlightenment frenchman mock Christianity at some point?

But if he knows everything and made everything how can anything happen besides what he willed to happen?

chekd

yep, I know that "explanation". but he "so loved the world that he gave his only son for us that we might not die but have eternal life". why not just snap his fingers, why not just create those who end up in heaven (where they will either not have free will or there'll be no incompatibility between having free will and no chance of sinning), or why not make the laws such that free will is bad?

fedora cucks get off our board

What does it mean to know everything?

The whole sending his son thing was to mirror Jewish religious practices so that the Jews of the time would know the savior had come. The last Supper of Jesus was the Jewish Passover meal, which Jesus left deliberately unfinished until he drank the last cup of the meal on the cross. He also acted in the place of the scapegoat sacrifice to REALLY get all that sin out, just like the Jews do with a lamb or goat at Passover.

>WE

SUCK ON A RAPEFUGEE TOE
CHRISTCUCCK SCUM