Mfw Trump betrayed Sup Forums

>mfw Trump betrayed Sup Forums

Your god emperor is just another neocon shill. Serves you fags right.

Get a job, faggot.

Did I huwt babby powtawds feewings?

betrayed Sup Forums you think Sup Forums thinks he is some type of god emperor it's a meme you faggot only r the donald faggots fall for it most of Sup Forums knows he is flawed but he is still better than anyone else at was on offer

How did he betray us again?

Nerd virgin

Were you here the night he was elected?
It was glorious

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWW;___;

How is he a neoconservative shill?

Explain, or you're just a retarded parrot.

I'm gonna go for the bait cus i need to let my hate for the shills show or I'm gonna become the personification of a tomahawk missile..
Here we go! REEEEEEEE

You're just another blasted horse cock licking ass wipe of a shill who can't fathom the idea that standing up to a tyrannical dictator in the face of loosing your supporters out of inconsistency is the highest level of honorable and genius. With a single move Trump has lifted himself from the tar pits of the mainstream media's manipulative political crusade while at the same time reaping the allegiance of those who oppose him. Fuckwits like yourself are a bunch of shitlords who don't value the art of the deal. THIS IS THE DEAL. Praise fucking kek.

I'm done.

Way to play yourself retard

Tru

Hillary would have been worse, as would bernie.

They are ALL corrupt.

voting changes nothing.

>Serves you fags right
why? did you called that hi will do exactly the opposite to taking down isis?
how coud we knew ? nothing indicated his lack of logic and sense that hi showed just now

Can't wait to watch all you faggots get drafted out of your basements and into gunfire. You all deserve it for working to put that neocon cuck in office. Enjoy dying in the sand like the worthless scum you all are.

im hurting...

>implying this killed any shitskins
>implying this wasn't a ruse to get the media off muh russia

All libniggers who are against this but pro killary who wanted to bomb syria to hell and back need to kill themselves. This is yet another move in 5d chess and a test of faith for trumpets. Condemn the attack publically but understand why it happened.

idiot... if hillary woud be elected that us would bomb asad a month after election without a legit reason
(right now the reason is not legit and not true and if true- not confirmed and not investigated)
shilary was still worse choice

fuck you nigger

Faggot Detected

Me rn

So you're admitting you have an animosity towards this board and it's users? And you expect us to believe this doesn't effect your opinion? This is why you get called a shill. You're out to just piss people off you don't like and you'll make up fucking anything to do it.

>tfw when so deluded, you want your leader to fuck your country over just to spite your "enemies"
what's the matter with you

Well, myself personally, I'm having buyers remorse.

I don't know about anyone else.