PJW was right. The fact that McMuffin, Rubio, Mccain and other Neocons are cheering this on is bad

Kushner let the snakes in the door. Someone stop this idiot from getting us into war

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850159384831438849
reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
youtube.com/watch?v=ar14i5QFf7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850159384831438849

Gets that ol' noggin joggin

Holy shit. My dog came into my room to bring me a plate of dog nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of dog nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my dog but I'm literally in shock from the news tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he attacking Syria? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was going to put America First???? This is so fucked.

Wrong. But the secondary political purposes of this are unfolding quite nicely for the President. He has not in fact pivoted to an extreme neo con position as McCain would like, nor has he kowtowed to the centrists pushing full non intervention. The reason they are centrists in the first place is that they lean right. Many of those who were very quick to abandon will look foolish tomorrow when they aren't celebrating the right re-taking the supreme court for likely ever.

Either Trump is playing the long con and knows the gas attack is bullshit or hes a fucking idiot

I think he's playing. This was all planned from the beginning.

His biggest weakness is he lets his kids walk all over him

>everyone on both sides of the isle agrees with Trump
>USA looks strong and fulfills a promise Obama was too weak to deliver
>no one died
>this is somehow bad because the Russian puppet Assad is upset

ppl did die but otherwise i agree

Trump needs to see us angry, if we keep sucking his dick then he will see that as a green light to act like a neocon

Wow a post that doesn't tongue Trump's anus I can't wait to see the_donald blind followers

It's needs to be followed by a strike on ISIS, otherwise it looks like hes supporting them.

Punk Rock is dead again

I'm off the Trump train.
Oil prices are soaring thanks to the bombings. Saudis get bot shekels and destroy only secular Arab country. Double win.

Warmonger Shillary agrees with Trump. Not a good omen...

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

My city is still full of illegal immigrant garbage people, and they seem quite comfortable. Like they plan on staying forever or something

>Trump fucking attacks Hillary over her starting WW3 over Syria
>Then fucking attacks Syria himself
>"LOL WHY ARE PEOPLE MAD?"

>when you think trump will be different

ends up breaking the world record of a leader doing 180s on their promises

what does this mean? are they testing how retarded the americans actually are? their leaders get away with stuff like leaders in africa...

>Taking the opinions of a man who can't be straightforward about what he thinks about #pizzagate seriously
These True Alt-Conservatives are just as bad as Cruz desu

>everyone on both sides of the isle

>don't worry this definitely isn't another Libya in the making

youtube.com/watch?v=ar14i5QFf7s

The screaming tweens will be yelling cuck at you in no time