LADS I JUST WOKE UP. I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THE 7 HOURS I MISSED. IS IT HAPPENING? DID WW3 BREAK OUT?

LADS I JUST WOKE UP. I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THE 7 HOURS I MISSED. IS IT HAPPENING? DID WW3 BREAK OUT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvLSj4gRq-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don Rickles died ;_;

its fucking nothing

trump glassed some retards for using chemical weapons (for which there is no doubt that they did)

literally everyone is stoked about this except shareblue

Yeah, we're all gonna die. Check em

no, Trump just did what I expected what he would do. But all Trumptards thought he would not side with ISIS even though ISIS is a CIA funded false flag.

Some potholes got put in an airstrip and literally nothing happened. We're getting spammed with concern trolling. It's not even shilling, just regular trolling.

Trump hit ASSADs airfield with 59 cruise missiles. India and Pakistan are shooting at each other.

hello rabbi

Trump cruise missile Syria. Similar to how Clinton did to the Balkans and Obama did to Yemen.

Daily remainder that Shareblue posters are Chinese agents. If they aren't registered as foreign agents as required by law they are commititing a felony for posting here and being paid. The Chinese government owns 20% of shareblue and is one of the main groups funding it That qualifies any American working for them as a foreign agent under federal law. It is another felony if they deny being a foreign agent while being one.

Yes WW3 has begun, please contact all loved ones, get your B.o.B. and gtfo out town.

> Trump acted
> Putin literally pissed himself in fear
> Russia narrative dead
> China put on notice

You woke up. World War 3 did not start.

>Trump got emotional.
>Dropped 50 tomahawk missels on Syrian runway.
>Cost us 90+ million dollars, and barely did shit.
>Everyone's freaking out because they actually have no idea how to feel about Donald J. Trump, the man who used to fire people on the Celebirty Apprentice, bombing a country.

>mr potato head from toy story died
>trump met chia's president
>trump luanched 59 cruise missles at airbase in syria
>Bombing at st petersburg
>oil prices spiked in record breaking numbers
>russia holds emergency meeting

1-9 and Trump is impeached

>(for which there is no doubt)
get fucked

US Bombed Syrian Government Airbase. Few to no casualties. Russians were warned. Russia is pissed. MSM and lefties happy. Neocons happy. People with brains sad. Could be a 4D chess move to calm down enemies, could be Trump betraying us.

Bump
WTF IS GOING ON!!!
Now wishing I had read at least one of those Syrian general threads

Oh and
> Trump jettisons some of his more limp wristed supporters like PJW

Feels good man

this

(((They))) removed Bannon from NSC and ordered Trump to begin WW3 with Russia, NK and China.

Agreed. Trump became the Jew puppet he always was but we ignored it in hope he was based.

>Shareblue Shills want War
>Trump makes war
>Shareblue Shills now DON'T want war

I guess there's just no pleasing some people...

>White House warned Russia before strikes
>Attacked a mostly empty base for headlines

This confirms the Russia narrative.

dumbf proved to be what everyone with an IQ over 90 has known he was since circa the early 80's

>barely did shit

Yeah, google it, the fucking place doesn't exist anymore.

fpbp

Thanks lads, I guess not as big a happening as I thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvLSj4gRq-Q

Nothing big no ww3, now grab a joint dutch faggot and chill.

Bannon was at the Xi Jinping dinner, which is pretty much the highest level.

>taking /sg/ seriously

fucking why? what reason could you possibly have to be invested in some king muslim in the middle of muslim land? could it be that you're a larping faggot?

Trump fucked up.

I don't have weed right now nigger. I just spent the entire week in bed because of a 40 degree fever.

Guess you really did get baked after all

40° is pretty cold user

Russians were NOT warned, straight from Tillerson's mouth.

Not in our superior system.

I'm not a liar

You got me there

then get some weed you dumb nigger

America found out Assad, the Dictator of Syria used Chemical Weapons against the rebels and or their cites with women and children
They use of Chemical Weapons is pretty much counts as a war crime.
Since Assad used chemical weapons against the rebel, which are still technically his own citizenz, Assad has used chemical weapons on his own """"innocent""""" people, the U.S. determined it a war crime, and fired up to 50 Tomahawk missiles at the airfield where the chemical weapons were fired from.

Since Assad IS the government, in a way, The U.S. just attacked Syria.

Best case scenario, its like Saddam in that we were against the Hussein Regime and not the nation of Syria.
Worst case, the U.S. has just went to war with the Nation of Syria, the first time since WWII the U.S. has gone to war with a nation, not just a group of people in a nation (Communist in Korea, Vietcong, Taliban, Al-Queda, terrorists)

Nightmare Scenario, Russia who is supporting Assad to put down the rebels, terrorists and ISIS, could easily declare war on us at any moment.

This. Judgement day is coming.

Tillerson said they were told the bombs would fall, but did not ask for permission.

Jews promoted a false flag using chemicals against civilians in Syria so their lapdog could freely bomb the shit out of Assad and escalate the war.

After kebab is toasted by burgers, merchants steal more clay and everyone is happy and will go back to thought patrol.

Celcius

>George Soros funded organization "the White Helmets" creates false flag gas attack video
>Trump bombs Syria because of false flag footage
Oh yeah, you're totally correct, only shareblue is mad about this. Get fucked kike.

>George Soros funded organization "the White Helmets" creates false flag gas attack video

>Spouts claim for the 100th time
>Cant dissprove the videos of dyingchildren, man and women
>Cant dissprove tha fact that Turks said it was Sarin after conductibg a research
>Rebels dont have planes to drop bombs

You are th kind of person that believes in an 9/11 inside job

So you take these scripted "eye witness" accounts of planes dropping bombs as gospel?

Do you realize what the symptoms of sarin are and how the footage basically proves that sarin was not what was being filmed? Because it would be affecting the people "rescuing" these people.

You trust the Turks to tell the truth in this? Erdogan has all but threatened jihad on the west if they don't take in more refugees.

You're a whole different kind of retarded.

Brazil knows what's up

sand niggers got blown up

but they were the sand niggers the non-whites on Sup Forums shill so now we're supposed to cry and bitch about the US being mean to the dindunuffin syrians

>(for which there is no doubt that they did)
Citation needed, except leafs never provide citations

Trump did a 180 on Syria. Hope he fucking dies before 2020.

Daily reminder Tomahawk Tom Cruise replaced Brendan Frazier in the Mummy franchise. Let's hope that movie bombs more than WW3. We love Brendan!

>t. Ivan Ivanovich

Too soon to tell the true intent of the missile launches but it can go in either the neocon shill way or 58 dementional basket weaving tactics real quick

Dat gif

>Superior
>Not as accurate on half-degree intervals
Pick one

Trump is a Zionist cuck

It's not news