What happened today is tragic. It is sad...

What happened today is tragic. It is sad. Assad is among the greatest statesmen at the moment and now he and his country are under attack. I knew people put too much faith in Trump, but this is just too much, I never thought he would do something like this, screw Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=EOaHW3BcI1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck assad

T. Trump

Assad did nothing wrong.

I'm sickened by what Trump did tonight. Goes to show that all these politicians are just Zionist Puppets regardless of what party they belong to.

Agreed user assad is a great man but you have to realize trump didn't kill any one and warned them that they were coming he is misdirecting to normies trying to get support from congress

>licked Putin's willy til he gave him tanks
>great statesman

his slut is hot

>Assad is among the greatest statesmen at the moment and now he and his country are under attack

Assad is an effeminate bitch who let his country become a safe haven for terrorists attacking us.
he's a recruiting tool for terrorists at this point

Are you fucking retarded?
You realize they are bombing Isis right?

This cartoon is the epitome of >american education.

Then why is it the kurds who are retaking raqqa while assad has can't help himself from gassing kids 2 fucking days after he was told he can stay

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=EOaHW3BcI1c
Hillary's rebels store poison gas in schools. .

TF? She is a respectful women. No woman deserves to be called a slut you asshole

Detia degesh Germany, selling illegal poison gas X to rebels make a better world.

>while assad has can't help himself from gassing kids 2 fucking days after he was told he can stay
Read that sentence back to yourself. Out loud.
I want you to realize how ridiculous it sounds.

Yeah it sounds ridiculous to me top. But clearly assad has lost control of his military.

get out faggot

I'd ride that bitch

never call asma a slut again. uncultured swine kys

Just don't gas kids. Is that so much to ask for? We let Assad kill hundreds of thousands of people. All we ask is you don't use weapons of mass destruction such as for example sarin gas. I think that is reasonable.

Besides it was a few Tomahawks, it's not like we sacked Damascus.

Ustase go Trump did nothing wrong.

He betrayed his entire support base. Western soldiers dying for globalist interests was supposed to end ffs

I'm clinging to the hope that this was a one off show of force with China ex in mind, but if we're doing Iraq again, my maga hat goes in the trash.

who's that slut with him?

>Assad is among the greatest statesmen at the moment

>I SIT WITH ASS-HAT

>Western soldiers dying for globalist interests was supposed to end ffs
No Western soldiers died

>if we're doing Iraq again
Germany didn't fight in Iraq

>gasses his people
>he is the victim