These are the people who betrayed Trump today. Show them your loyalty by unfollowing them

These are the people who betrayed Trump today. Show them your loyalty by unfollowing them.

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

The hell u talking bout? Chernovich still support trump

I'm pretty sure that the new york post dindu nuffin and is still loyal to the god emperu

I already unfollowed most of these cucks but thanks

>stay loyal to the guy who proved he can be manipulated by neocon jews illegally occupying our government

Yeah, nah, not doing that.

Why would I stay "loyal" to someone who is doing exactly what the Bushes and Hilary want?

We dont want war in Syria. We shouldnt be involved in Syria.

Trump used to agree with this, but (((something))) changed overnight.

i just sent all those twitter handles a paypal request so i can send them 1k each so fuck you faggot

Fuck off you jew loving cuck. Your god emperor just got an actual chance of being impeached, and he will never will reelection now.

>linking Twatter accounts
>implying we're supposed to care
Why can't Sup Forums go back to the days where everyone despised social media and anyone that linked anything from twatter or kikebook was told to an hero by over 100 different people?

Do Trump supporters have any actual ideals they stand behind, or are they just blind cultists?

>stay loyal to a guy that did a 180-degrees on his promises

cuck

Looks like I support the people on this list now

hahah, this is fucking awesome.

I hated nearly all of those people anyways.

>STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP
NOPE

NEVER SUPPORT ISRAEL AND THE (((NEOCONS)))

no more wars for Israel

I'd rather he stayed loyal to U.S.

As opposed to Rex Tillersons profit margin.

Go away thaifag.

Bill Mitchell stayed up trumps ass all night.

Interesting though that these are exactly the folks that trump would like to ditch as followers

> Still using twitter when he can get on the telly and say what he wants anytime he likes

He knows he won the election, right?

diamond and silk behind trump too
Op is a fag.
sage

I got cold feet election day and voted for Castle. Thank God.

> Loyalty

Is this some sort of shopper reward scheme?

yes, we're anti-globalists, Trump hopped on (((their))) train.