AMERICA HATE THREAD

This is mainly a thread for non-kike controlled amerifat cucks, i.e - the rest of the world. you know, the civilized, decent people, who dont randomly attack sovereign nations.

So what are we going to do about these subhumans who are intent on destroying the world with their shit culture and their endless wars for the kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you vote remain or is this one of those 1 post nerd virgins from the US

Just posting here to remind all white people and Syrians that i'm sorry America exists

>rest of the world
>not controlled by kikes
If we get dragged into another pointless war, you know damn good and well you're getting dragged with us

t. Marmite

I'm sick of being betrayed, Trump is a false idol. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

This is now an American Love thread
Get in here lads

I'm sorry that we are controlled my that but consider Voltaire's "you cannot criticize who rules over you quote"

And consider that in most of Europe it is illegal to be anti-semitic.

Oh look he switched to a US proxy surely this will change Sup Forums

I voted leave and even I'm disgusted at this act America has done. This is another money pit, and it will make more refugees, meaning everyone loses. That or possibly WW3 cause Assad is literally allied to Russia.

Fuck all American flags who still support Trump the Zionist. This will be Iraq 2.0 and then onto Iran. Fucking faggots "based God emperor hurr."

i wasnt going to post this, then i saw all the amerifat posters justifying it, and attacking europe,

>1 Guy posts an American hate thread
>a dozen burgers get butthurt and feel compelled to respond.
Seems about right

>implications
Trumpcucks truly are pathetic

>Boohoo muh amerians hurting other countries!

Do something about it Britbong. Get gud.

I stand in solidarity with the US. Especially after tonight.

k

kill yourself Ahmed

sing it proud, sing it strong, goyim...

they know the world is turning against them, worse than with iraq

hahahahaha excellent auspost. this IS their anthem!

fucking burger cocksuckers. should be banned from Sup Forums

Limey OP has no sense of history. Pic related

It's nice living in Canada. I reap most of the benefits from America but very little of the bad bits. I even get to watch them go to war and kill disgusting Islam scum while I just need to complain about my handsome prime minister's 47th chromosome.

It's the Reddit MAGA crowd. They're drunk on mindless patriotism, kinda like what you would find at a Toby Keith concert in 2003 when he would sing that gay song about invading other countries and freedom. It would be pathetic and amusing, except that their stupidity is precisely why all these wars for Israel keep happening.

No skin off my nose, though, I suppose. I'll be leaving this country soon and all you statist cocksuckers can enjoy fighting for Trump and Netanyahu (mainly the latter).

Shut the fuck up you toe jam eating, ass sweat sandwich connoisseur french fuck.

You voted leave so why are you bothered that economic migrants are not going to enter your country and why do you care about american politics stay in your lane nigel

Lel do you people actually think this? Already, just hours after the attack? Were you even politically cognizant during Iraq? For all we know we won't even be talking about this in a year.

we need to have them banned

>if you defend yourself, you lose
sounds about right for a Frenchman

Trudeau is a disgusting slime ball. He is the son of castro the commie and thus might as well be a mudslime.

I agree, I stand with our arab friends against zionazi aggression

wtf I hate helicopters now.

>Russians have been bombing Syria for years
>No one complains
>Americans launch a few missiles
>Entire Western World jumps down our throats while at the same time living under the shroud of our protection

Don't change world. Stay jelly.

The UK is brainwashed by Muslims, the loads of Muslims from the UK are posting here. I love that the USA is not brainwashed neither by Muslims nor Sup Forums's anti-Semitic propaganda. God bless America!

I couldn't give two fucks if you destroyed America. We'd maybe be free of Paco and Tyrone at last.

I LOVE AMERICA

There're Russian troops down there, whilst Russia was bombing ISIS there weren't the American troops down there.

except russia bombed terrorists. you bombed the guys fighting terrorists. are you all this stupid? does the fat go directly to your brain

HAHAHAHA This post sums up everything. Albania loves America. Europe's cockroach infestation has the hots for the fat

Savage

Russia rules … oops!

Russia needs to fuck these kike niggers up

America is like that manlet who won a few fights and thinks he's invincible now, based Russia needs to knock these kikes down a few pegs

We support you in Canada, fuck ZOGland they're not even white

Do you think the founding fathers would agree with destabilizing the middle east and interventionism? It's not America that's doing this, America is dead and Isreal is wearing it's skin like a freak

#they are definitely not white. and yes, i think manlet defines them well!

There's Jihadists on both sides idiot.

are you on drugs?! Assad is not a jihadist! is that what kikebox is telling you

>you bombed the guys fighting terrorists
Literally sent missles into an empty airfield but go ahead continue ignoring facts paki retard

After Sup Forums I feel disgust to the narrow-minded anti-Semites who can't think by themselves and goes after the herd, I wish Jews destroy you and the others of your way of thinking.

assad's airfield, you stupid twat

When can we start killing americans already?

Hezbollah are. The US has been bombing ISIS in Syria too just like Russia.

I'll tell you what. When your nation starts fronting the bill for protecting NATO countries instead of relying on us you can tell us what to do. Until then STFU and enjoy living under the shroud of protection we have provided for you.

patience Miroslav. we need to pool our white power against their mongerlized judaism.

When I can join the USA as a political refugee, Jews and Americans supporter.

we dont fucking want you here, you clown! take NATO and fuck off. also hezbollah are only terrorists to one group of people. FUCKING JEWS

KIKE LOVER

Lmao doesn't deny it was empty
Paki scared shitless after seeing US flex their muscles, voted leave my ass

America is the most hideous world power in human history

>mongelised
The USA accumulates the best people of the world, your evolution is a cesspool with the shitload of Muslim shitskins.

>Trump is the vastly superior candidate to Hillary because he repeatedly states that he wont fuck up the entire Middle East like the US has been doing for the last quarter of a century but will pursue a policy of non-interventionism
>Trump does the exact opposite
>His supporters still suck his cock

Bravo faggot, bravo. Where the fuck is your self-respect? How many inches of cock will you take up your ass before you say enough is enough?

>Britain talking about endless wars

Yer a cheeky cunt.

You really think you would survive long without a real military defending you? You're just an Anti-American hypocrite who has watched Russia bomb the country to shit said nothing and then when we do anything you all of a sudden have a problem.

Americans LOVE jewish cock. they live off it, Soren

You're too stupid to see the master plan. Do you think it was just a coincidence that Trump was meeting with the Chinese President while the missiles were flying?

because you're bombing the good guys. fucking hell, are you all this dumb?

>AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

>Don't attack Syria - an attack that will bring nothing but trouble for the U.S. Focus on making our country strong and great again!

Guess who wrote this amerifriend.

Go rape another child like your prophet. You'll feel much better.

hahahahahaha/ FUCKING KEKS! These amerikikes will defend it tho

>britbong

Your country is literally our bitch and your culture/laws are pretty much a no fun allowed version of the US.

When you get a leader that doesn't bend the knee at the first sign of sabre rattling.

No swearing ya fat little bastard, I fucking brought you up better than that

>Been bombing Syria for years already.
>Bombs Syria again.

WHY DID YOU START BOMBING SYRIA?? OMG!!

>NZ
>Australia
You realize they weren't countries when the British landed right?
Hell with NZ they made a treaty with the locals. At no point has Britain been at war with any other nation in NZ.

The point is, that image is a load of shit

There are no good guys in Syria we've just bombed both sides now.

>fucking hell, are you all this dumb?

OY FUCKEIN ELL MATE ARE YOU DIS DAFT?

Europe + Russia + China VS the JewSA.

your president is sucking kushners jewish cock right now. Rick Wilson is laughing

Ahmed, be happy that Brits love your cock.

this

Ahmed, did you study in a school?

Rude

this is an american website, faguette

> jew detected

you've already identified as a jew so nobody will take you seriously

They were the first of you who allowed the gay marriages.

I like this idea Geert. I am all for teaming up with the Chinese against USA

>your president is sucking kushners jewish cock right now
4D chess, fagboy. We are wiping the slate clean.

>ITT: mudshits crying that we don't support the "good" sand niggers

> Believing this meme
> kek

If I was a Jew in your terms, my flag would have the stripes and the stars. I'm merely a good goy.

Israel needs that pipeline, Assad must go
*aims in american*

you hate us until europe's army of sand nigger immigrants have to deal with russia by themselves

Go ahead, educate me if you can. Make sense of this shit.

i'm in

Call of Jerusalem: Burger warfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo

>America destroying everything in its wake is a meme

underrated

>So what are we going to do about these subhumans who are intent on destroying the world with their shit culture and their endless wars for the kikes?
Nothing as usual, you ain't shit cuckold.

Claims uk it overrun by muzzies, praises US

UK is around 80% white, wonder how white the US is. Hmmmmm, a tad darker I think.

can't wait for russia to shove your arrogant shit in

Thanks bro. I'll kill you last in WW3.

>ears deep in kike asshole and deepthroating mutilated kike dick
>y-you are c-cucks haha

They will fall by themselves, we will just take what is left.

>a bunch of drug addicts are going to be able to defeat the strongest military on earth
Lol'd.

I'm a white land owner with guns. I give literally no fucks about what happens in Washington or in the big cities. Feels good man.