TRUMP WAS /ourguy/

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
youtube.com/watch?v=-RLucBPZsbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he fooled the drumpfkins into believing he was somehow an 'outsider candidate' who would do things differently

it should have been jeb, he wouldn't have gotten us into this mess

the man with the little hands is clearly not fit for office, and he's making the same mistakes bush and obama did

I hate this fucking country

leafland or the USA?

>it should have been jeb, he wouldn't have gotten us into this mess

Dude, they ALL would have done the same thing.

President has no power, it's all about the corperate lobbyists and the revolving door.

EIGHT.
-D-
CHESS.

nigga

either this is 9137456D Chess to dispel the trump-russia allegations

or he is a neocon cuckold bitch and we all got scammed

How many times have I said to disband the CIA, for fuck sakes....

How many times?

You all got fooled, he was just another Neocon Zionist Puppet.

Leafland. This country is so beyond saving. We got the safety we got from the US and the economic comfort we got from natural resource endowments but we paid the price with the mental disorder that is liberalism.

>Dude, they ALL would have done the same thing.
fine, Johnson. irregardless, anyone other than the two corporate parties would have kept us out of this mess. but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. wars in the middle east are a diamond dozen. it is a doggy dog world out there and Assad should be able to do whatever he wants (including chemical weapon strikes against suspected family members of ISIS)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, SHITHEADS? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

bannon tried to stop the missile launch

he threatened to quit

bannon failed to convince trump

:-(

sell breitbart stock

at least we get minimal terrorist attacks and free healthcare and legal weed

i can't name many other countries i'd prefer to live in over leafland

You got duped. News flash, people lie when trying to get elected.

trump is a double layered trojan horse

I'm glad I got out before they legalized dogfucking desu.

We need to stop supporting him, and maybe stay home next election.
It's not even worth it.

I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS HE WAS A NECON

I FUCKING WARNED YOU

NONE OF YOU LISTENED

>irregardless

We fucked up. Simple as that user. We were wrong. Sup Forums was wrong. Trump is actually unstable. But Pence is still our guy.

You guys seems a little bit blue, why don't you share your feelings?

He was never /Ourguy/

My name's Donald Trump, and I'm a big fan of Israel.

IVANKA!!!
BRING THE LIGHT IN YOUR FATHER'S HEART AND STOP THIS ATTACK!!!!
THE WAR WAS ENDING!!!!

I was mostly just against Hillary, and even though I didn't like most of his campaign promises I thought he would have some reciprocity for me in the help department. I am not really surprised though.

There can be no reform.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
wait for tomorrow, if war is on then we can disband from him but until then don't suggest letting them win in the next election, nigger

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!
Trump betrayed his support base

He did exactly what the neocons and zionists want

>Trump is a traitor

>dont want syrian refugees because theyre all terrorists
>all of a suddent they are civilians who we want to save
>cant allow them in our country but can t let them figure shit out themselves

jesus fuck

You know the chemical weapons attacks were a Soros false flag, right?

>I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS HE WAS A NECON

>I FUCKING WARNED YOU

>NONE OF YOU LISTENED

Dude, lesser of two evils.

This is the perfect example of the mental gymnastics you retards go through to rationalize events that don't line up with your guys worldview.

Never change Sup Forums

Soros has far more reach and influence in the USA than in Syria

try again.

those chemical strikes were no false flag

Even before I was for Trump I said reform was impossible. Hillary would have been worse; this is what I believe.

trump was, and still is, objectively worse than hillary

unless your main criteria was "muh white harry tage", then yeah trump was better

He was never /Ourguy/

My name's Donald Trump, and I'm a big fan of Israel.

>trump was, and still is, objectively worse than hillary

We all knew (((Kushner))) was the snake in the grass, yet failed to recognize how much influence he has over policy.

We must find a way to nullify him while entering Bannon back into the situation

Damn, the rumours are true: you faggot frogsters are really that stupid.

>post truth
>retards get confused

what a surprise

elaborate on your position brainlet

Still trying to pretend that Trump himself isn't on board, eh?

this isn't reddit you stupid fuck. i'm not here to spoonfeed you. it's your job to learn the issues and the positions (or, in trump's case, lack thereof) of the candidates.

They are literally highschool kids who browse reddit at school instead of learning Microsoft excel. OH MY GOD WAR IS SCARY I WON'T BE ABLE TO INJECT MARIJUANA WITH TYRESE AND POOPINDEEP IF WAR HAPPENS.

A bunch of soft skinned retards.

IGNORE SHILLS
IGNORE NEO-CON LABELS

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

this is a shill trying to direct the chaos sphere at the Trump camp

fuck off, thanks.

is it weird that I ran through these exact things in my head, are we prophets?

>this isn't reddit you stupid fuck. i'm not here to spoonfeed you. it's your job to learn the issues and the positions (or, in trump's case, lack thereof) of the candidates.
lmao your "positions" belong on reddit with the amount of mental gymnastics you perform to avoid explaining them

next?

Enough with this 3D chess bullshit. The globalist neo-cons and the kike industrial complex got to him after he assumed office. It's happens with every president.

I heard a joke about it once...it's like as soon as you're sworn in, they take you into a clockwork orange style reeducation room.

...either that or they pull out the (real) deep state dossier on them.

Okay you meme tier trash

Here's the gist of the situation:

1. THE KEKING OF LEFTISTS

Leftists worldwide have been pushing for some kind of intervention against Syria for years. Obama was a weak faggot as Trump has pointed out repeatedly, with his "red line".

Now suddenly the hooker arrives and their dicks are limp. It was all a bit too much. They start backing away from their former stance. Trump and America confirmed for having mastodontic penis.

2. THE SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

Trump's been praised by McCain, Netanyahu, Schumer, Pelosi, various media cucks, even some faggot from New York Times. Even if they don't want to, they have to if they have backed action on Syria previously.

3. THE CONTINUED GOOD RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA

Trump warned Russia of this using the red de-escalation phone, no Russians killed

4. THE LACK OF AN IMPACT ON SYRIA

This was a barebones airfield in the middle of nowhere, most likely few if any casualties. It was a symbolic act.

5. SYRIA IS NOT TOO PISSED OFF

Syria said it's "an act of aggression", notably not "an act of war".

6. NO REGIME CHANGE YET

If there is regime change, it will be after ISIS is defeated and the country stable. That gives leftists """"MUH REGIME CHANGE"""" but Assad is replaced by a secular Alawite just like himself with a less bloody past, probably his cousin or something, leftists and muslims get cucked because they got the regime change they wanted but it's business as usual

In summary: Trump played 20-D chess to commit a symbolic attack against Syria killing pretty much nobody, not triggering WW3, cucking leftists by showing his initiative, destroying the Russian narrative, leftist cucks worldwide have to praise him for """action on Syria""". End result: Huge gains for Trump, a paved tarmac in the middle of nowhere blown up, few/no casualties, gas attack issue handled.

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

>It's not my job to educate you!!
You sound like some SJW tumblr cunt

He's a cunt. Like all politicians.

>Sup Forums is one person

You made your mistake there, shill

>this level of damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0

Traitor Trump decided to be the neo cons guy.

There you go.

I agree with almost everything Bill Hicks says, but FUCK ME is he the LEAST FUNNY MAN EVER BORN?

depends what you watch

youtube.com/watch?v=-RLucBPZsbw

>2 posts by this ID