Go to local bar

>go to local bar
>talk about politics
>nigger bouncers jump me and drag me out

They're bleeding all the same but wtf are the implications of letting sensitive niggers interpret and enforce the law based on their own bigger feelings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hakzb3AGa0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_establishment#Tavern
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you gas them at least?

Bouncers blood btw not mine

>Exposing your power level

He goose stepped all over their jiggaboo asses.

Carry a gun. Tyrone and Jamal try some shit, turn them into Swiss cheese. Always remember; Around blacks, never relax.

Gonna take a wild guess and say it was about Trump

Don't go to bars you fucking degenerate

I'd file a police report. bouncers shouldn't be starting fights but ending them

>go to local bar
For what purpose?

Pussy

what better place to rouse the lads than a comfy beer hall?

No one is allowed to call niggers out on this type of shit. You were wrong because he's a fucking chimp

You went to a bar with a bouncer in the first place. You fucked up mate.

With that face.
Where you looking for niggers?

Wow thats rare to see a nigger fight. Usually they just bark unless they got you outnumbered. Thats the black mans weak spot, his ego.

>119900457
Kek, bars and beerhalls is were man made our world. Most important decision of the world were made in bars,gentlemans clubs and beer halls.
Fucking shut in pseudo male.

They are just animals. They can't be logical they only think with feelings and being a snowflake. Literally pointless to debate with just have a gun beside you.

>According to the US Census Bureau, a certain person is considered White if he/she has "origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa"

>Middle Eastern Americans as of 2010 was only 3.2%, in other words, around 10 million Middle Eastern Americans are currently residing in America

>2010, the true percentage of White European Americans was this: 63.7-3.2=60.5%

>2015 US census said that Non hispanic white percentage is 61.6%
without baby boomers , actual white population is 50%

America white men literally live in rhodesia status

which state did you live in?

Unless they're sporting a swastika.
I've never felt endangered around fellow Nat-Socs

Woah. Black people were violent around you? I'm shocked.

>he doesn't drink at the yacht club

Bomb their driveway.

I live somewhere where junk stats without sources get weak responses.

lol what a pussy now you come on Sup Forums to cry.

you look cute, can I be your bf?

What exactly was said?

>"freedom" of speech

Did it stink like it always does

Ur cute, post ass shot

TFW a nigger tries his new Jordan's on your face

faggot

He is gay, see the nigger blood? He has nigger Aids. Do you want to die from nigger aids?

Clammo

OP is a literal fag

>wtf are the implications of letting sensitive cops interpret and enforce the law based on their own white trash feelings.

>local bar
>thursday

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE

>baby faced OP goes to bar to pick up women by discussing controversial politics

Lol

>US Census Bureau
>junk stats

kek
Face it, faggot. The Census under-records illegals. Whites are

Kek

Good, real world life lesson here, dont let your dicklicker propose checks you cant cash. Also be normal.

that is what you get for supporting ISIS you trump fag

lol you look like the singer from joy division

Oh, here comes Canada, everyone listen up, Canada is talking now.

Well there was the whole bouncer team.

I was bitching about Trump invading Syria and that's where it all started

>Go to bar for pussy
>Talk about politics
Pic one.

good man

> talk about politics
Tell me more.

>go to private property
>shoot mouth off
>can't back it up

op is a faggot

>underrated

You live in Canada. Wtf do you care?

Look out, Islamic Ausy, duck
Quack!

what did you say

>Texas

Oh, thats a huge bummer, cause thats fake news retard

Ian Curtis? Is he going to commit sudoku then?

You don't look like you could beat up a bouncer's girlfriend, let alone a whole team of them. You don't even look old enough to be in a bar. Are you sure didn't scratch them while flailing your arms?

Nah more saying I voted for Trump got them on me. Despite that I was bitching about it.

Can we see you, internet tough guy or do you need several camera and operators to get a complete picture of you?

if you called the police you could file charges against them I bet but you best be in the right 100%

you could have just told them you left your sheet at home

He probably got hurt doing something stupid and this is his story. Or its just fakebook photos

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hakzb3AGa0

I care about rhodesia and south africa
when they collaspe africa going to shit

look at the Nigeria , Boko Haram happend
country go backwards not forward

just look at it , can't fix economy
can't fix education
nothing can't be done
typical non-white country shit

when white america end , that's will be end of South America too

everything going to shit

You're dumb user. Judging by your collar that you no doubt were wearing at the bar, you reek of insecure white male.

I'm sure every opinion you held was straight from /pol and /t_d and no one was surprised when you held those positions.

The point in talking politics is to play devil's advocate by making them think you're one of them. Obviously, this strategy is beyond your normie capacity.

Next time you want to talk politics, dress more casual. Nothing says "I'm trolling for pussy" like a collar in a club. Nothing is more pathetic than when that guy, upon realizing he's not getting pussy, tries to pick a fight with some lip-ringed SJW, only to be beat up by some black guys.

All in all, 2/10. I can't imagine how you'll twist and turn the story around when you go to work tomorrow as people ask why your face got stomped. lmao.

You don't converse about politics at a bar. You got what you were inadvertently looking for.

Then move there. You say you care, go. Now

I got knocked out by a bouncer in NY cause I said I'd fuck his mom and then repeated it when he asked what I said.

Literally my work clothes

Yeah, what the fuck were the American revolutionaries doing in taverns? Fucking bullshit!

>tfw babyfaced snapback wearing guy with emo hair and piercings who trolls for pussy at the bar with my collared shirt

I don't talk about politics there really though, also I haven't ever really fucked a girl from the bar, they're all normies

>not shooting them in self defense.

I'm so proud my country doesn't act like amerifats.

A true shame then. Hopefully, this experience makes you smarter. If you haven't noticed, no one is going to give you sympathy.

Appreciate the fact you have a job where you were a decent dress code.

lying white trumpshits, on my Sup Forums?

>poltard leaves his moms basement to go to a bar
>trying to hook up with chicks
>for some reason starts talking about politics
>gets knocked the fuck out for being publicly racist
>goes back to Sup Forums to bitch and moan

Cucks like you are a waste of white skin.

t. white knight

>Be OP
>Be 17
>Go to local bar to pick up girls with your frineds
>wtf so expensive
>quickly run to Jose to buy some cheap miller
>Hide booze under your shirt
>Start drinking n listening to rap on your bluetooth speaker talking bout memes and MAGA
>2 bottles gone - already drunk as fuck
>Start pissing on the floor
>Bouncers ask you to leave
>OI MATE YA FUCCING WAT??? TRY TOCH ME ILL GLASS YA NIGGA
>Bouncer punches you in a face

>Revolutionaries
>Op bitching about getting kicked out

>Tavern
>Local bar

Pick one.

Calling someone out on their hypocrisy is not being a white knight. I think you have your buzzwords mixed up fella.

>You don't converse about politics at a bar
What were the revolutionaries doing then?

Tavern/Bar is semantics.

Former bouncer here. You got tossed because you were being an asshole in general.

Politics was just the medium you were using to get across your terrible personality.

He could be an eight year old girl in a wheel chair, still be right.

Did I say otherwise? No.

Nah I know when I'm being an asshole it was actually some military guys super excited to die for Israel in Syria that first started shit with me

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your picture on the news tomorrow?

Going to need tits for proof.

No it's not.

If I ask you "what did you eat"? The question implies I know you ate some sort of food, but not what specifically you consumed.Thus the question.

If we're in 'revolutionaries' era. Then a tavern is very different from a bar. A bar is more closely related to a pub.

Taverns are made up of guest's of the 'house' rather than memebers of the public. And are more commonly a place of business and discussions of such topics becausr it is known who attends the tavern.

A bar or pub is a total coin flip.

How is it hypocrisy? I never said I could beat up a team of bouncers. OP doesn't look like he could beat up a team of bouncers either. What I look like doesn't change that at all.

Sorry, m80.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_establishment#Tavern

It really is just semantics even in that "era".

You made assumptions about the person. Something you have no way of knowing. See how it is hypocritical when I make assumptions about you?

>purple makeup
>no swelling
FAKE NEWS

you normies have to go!

>be normal
this is why i don't leave the house

Why is this so funny to me.

hello yung lean

>Going out in public to talk about politics

You understand why this board exists right?

I made a fucking observation based on the picture he posted. The fuck are you talking about, nigger? Is he your boyfriend or something?

>observations
You can try to twist the words however you like, but you made assumptions. Specifically the last 2 sentence in Then went for the ad hom gay attack for me when I called you on your bullshit. Well played master of debate.

The illegals under report themselves dumbass.