Literally what happened today?

Literally what happened today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezPf729hp50
reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mattis gave Trump some bad advice because Mattis wants WW3

Trump went back on his word and caved in to neocon warmongerers like McCain.

Trump hardliners are insisting this is fine and anyone opposing it must be a shill.

The more sensible among us can recognize that Trump did something incredibly stupid here.

Sup Forums found out kek doesn't exist and trump is a literal dumbass which is what shills and lefty's and other cucks been telling us for years

>i-it was mathis goy-er guys
>no other agendas here!

Sunday, April 2, 2017
12:18 AM

>mr, potato head from toy story died
>trump met china's president
>trump launched 59 cruise missiles at airbase in Syria
>Bombing at St Petersburg
>oil prices spiked way way up
>Russia holds emergency meeting

Trump killing his own re-election is what's happening.

Sup Forums has demonstrated how truly stupid and ignorant they are

>HAHA MUH STRONG LEADER THATS MUH PRESIDENT
>WOW WHY ARE YOU DEMONSTRATING YOUR POWER FUCKING STOP

absolute fucking joke

its the day Sup Forums takes off its mask to reveal it is nigger tier delusional with anything related to trump

Trump shows his true colors.
He is not a politician, he is a businessman- read: a jew- who doesn't know the first thing about running a country.

but muh russia controles trump!

lefties are fucking morons

he could've tweeted this today and it'd still apply

Something's coming user,
and I'm waiting and just turned draft age

Some Jew paid for the Sarin attack to happen so Trump offers Syria the equivalent an old building being dynamited and saves them from further repercussions and allows the advance on moderate beheaders to continue.

Another day, another Chess move.

Meanwhile, Russia gets bombed and Philippines occupy Chinese islands

we discovered he sucks kosher dick

>a neocon wanker

Trump flip-flopped on his original position, and pissed off the lads. I still don't understand why people are jumping ship tho. He's still the God Emperor, and he's still gonna Make America Great Again. I just think he played this hand poorly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezPf729hp50

Sup Forums is currently engaging in the most impressive mental gymnastics I've seen in my entire life.

>Sup Forums is currently engaging in the most impressive mental gymnastics I've seen in my entire life.

You must be new, then

Trump is tearing apart his base. There's a civil war in Trump general and T_D tonight.

1199 English King Richard I is killed by an arrow at the Siege of the Castle of Chalus in France.
1789 The First U.S. Congress begins regular sessions at Federal Hall in New York City.
1814 Granted sovereignty in the island of Elba and a pension from the French government, Napoleon Bonaparte abdicates at Fontainebleau. He is allowed to keep the title of emperor.
1830 Joseph Smith and five others organize the Church of Latter-Day Saints in Seneca, New York.
1862 Confederate forces attack General Ulysses S. Grant at Shiloh, Tennessee.
1865 At the Battle of Sailer's Creek, a third of Lee's army is cut off by Union troops pursuing him to Appomattox.
1896 The Modern Olympics begin in Athens with eight nations participating.
1903 French Army Nationalists are revealed to have forged documents to guarantee a conviction for Alfred Dreyfus.
1909 Americans Robert Peary and Matthew Henson become the first men to reach the North Pole.
1917 The United States declares war on Germany and enters World War I on Allied side.
1924 Four planes leave Seattle on the first successful flight around the world.
1938 The United States recognizes Nazi Germany's conquest of Austria.
1941 German forces invade Greece and Yugoslavia.
1965 President Lyndon B. Johnson authorizes the use of ground troops in combat operations.

Nothing you have to worry about goy, Trump just bowing before his new masters and he doesn't even realize it, we're playing him like a fiddle. We even convinced him that Assad used chemical weapons on civilians! Oy vey!

This desu.

He was shown the JFK tapes. He wanted himself and the family to live.

>I still don't understand why people are jumping ship tho.

Because this entire board is filled with fucking children who bitch, moan, whine and threaten to take their ball and go home at the slightest hint that someone isn't living up to their inflexible ideological standards.

>>nice proxy

Shot's were fired, Russia and Iran condemns the attack, ONU is silent, no retaliation so far.

Will Chin Chong agree to help USA to put best Korea on a leash?

only shills jumping ship, set to engage dissent any time controversy rises.

heh

(checked)
Do you sit next to each other when you reply to your nerd virgin friend?

It's astroturfing m8. How new are you?

They're out in force trying for the nth time to D&C.

He saw some pictures that made him say "fuck having borders and law and shit".

You stick out like a sore thumb. I won't tell you what gives you away though. :^)

trump was confirmed as /ourgoy/

Truth hurts, doesn't it Ahmed?

trump bamboozled the fuck out of literally everybody
>Sup Forums
>the jews
>china
>russia
>isis
trump flexed and everybody freaked the fuck out

>1 post by this ID

>fake (((gas))) attack a couple days ago
>conveniently filmed, showing the most visceral images of children lying dead of nerve gas
>specifically engineered to draw a reaction
>world looks to America to stop shit like this
>Trump has no choice but to take action against Assad
>Contacts Russia and tells them to get their people out of that air base where the (((attack))) supposedly originated
>Sends 50 missiles to the same spot to blow nothing up and make it look like America is retaliating for the chemical weapon use
>America looks like the good guy
>Israel gets what they want
>Russia has to back down to avoid WW3
>Also gives Russia the opportunity to distance themselves from Assad
>Normies are happy that America played the good goy

This whole thing was fake. Political theatrics.

Zionist Jew here. I voted for Trump because I knew exactly what he was. For months I mocked how Sup Forums was unironically shilling him and you kept saying it was a JIDF ploy to get you into voting Hillary.

Well, here we are. Once again the Jew has beaten you. Not only did we get a crypto-jew into the white house, we got you to vote for it!

So why am I here today? The tears of the sand niggers and their shills. The "another nakba!!!" and "n..no, muh assad!"

Give me more. After all, more tomahawks are a comin!

Everyone realized they were duped.

You're an idiot. If what you say is true, then it didn't matter which candidate we voted for, the result would be the same.

We knew who Hitlery was. With Trump, there was at least a chance.

Do you have to register for the draft when you turn 18?

>Also gives Russia the opportunity to distance themselves from Assad
Putin failed at this step, unfortunately.

This desu. I think this was a real fuckup but I'm not going to abandon ship over it. However if he keeps fucking up and really does end up being a zionist kike rat down the line then I'll probably just kill myself and be done with it

This. Trump already has too many leftist shitbabies throwing tantrums to go losing support from people who gave him a chance, though.

Nah. Hillary was going to continue Obama's anti-Israel policy and the Democratic party is becoming too anti-Israel and pro-Muslim

shareblue and /r/politics raided Sup Forums as evidenced by samefag IDs and filenames to normalize trump hate on this board.

Trump went full Jew

What ever will we do without you?

Faggit

>USA is Japan's military
>What ever will we do without you?

You will find out soon you yellow devil

>Asswad gasses innocent children
>Trump (who I used to hate), bombs Assad military forces in retaliation
>Sup Forums freaks out and it is revealed that 3/4 of Sup Forums-tards are actually paid Russian shills funded by the Kremlin
>we now know who really supports Trump, and who is just a Russian hiding behind proxy
>Many HRC voters are now warming up to Trump, as he has changed so much
>Sup Forums (Russian shills) BTFO again.. as Trump has turned out to be not who they expected

He showed his true kike colours

he showed his true colors
I thought he would take longer to do so
makes me want to hasten the day burgerland mexicanizes to the fullest extent, that would render the entire country incompetent and harmless

whatever you say ahmed

Fucking Mattis warning fireworks.
It was basically some intricate political maneuvering that the rampant shills are banking on you not knowing, and looking into.
He appeased a lot of people, got some enemies off his back, and shut down the Russia narrative, all by bombing an airbase that he warned well ahead of time he was going to do

Trump is 100% in the clear here. Do not let the shills dissuade you.

Here are the facts:

>Trump gave advanced warning to the Russians about the attack
>The airfield was empty when ti was hit; literally no casualties

And Trump had fantastic reasons for doing this:

>The "Russian puppet" media circus forces Trump to do SOMETHING
>He decides to fuck over the entire media by removing their entire argument in one move
>No one is hurt, no alliances were harmed

AND IF YOU THINK TRUMP IS BAD, CHECK KILLARY'S COMMENTS:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

Killary literally called for the us to bomb ALL of Assad's airfields, not just one empty one.

Also worth noting is that the US has long talked about a false-flag Syrian chemical attack.

You're a fool if you think Trump doesn't know this.

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Using the old maxim of "cui bono?", you can see that the people orchestrating this shit played right into Trump's hands and gave him the tools he needed to silence his opposition.

Sup Forums has been invaded from literally every angle. Shareblue, Russia, CIA, Reddit, the main media all use this place for sources, manipulation and crowd control.
I am unsure what to believe, but the last thing I'll believe right now are those who always lied, ie mane streem media. If they've thrown anonymous sources before to push an agenda, why wouldn't they do it now?
Everything is a mess and Sup Forums keeps falling for it. The catalog is like a buzzfeed news blog right now.
The last thing we should forget is how Trump likes making deals, especially for his supporters. We've gotten together to steer him in the right direction during the election, that's what we should be doing now. Not attacking him because some shills said so, or forgiving his every move.
I just want the shills to leave.

>Attack a UN country to appease people who will never actually support you while simultaneously pissing off the people who actually support you, all while making it easier for ISIS to move into Hama
>Not realizing that the media will just find literally anything else to attack him with
>Thinking that abdicating your will to the international Jew frees you from the international Jew

Again, I'm not jumping ship, but even the best 88D Chessmaster makes mistakes sometimes. We need to get that filthy kike son-in-law of his out of his ear. A lot of this will come down to a test of Ivanka's loyalty to her father.

11 dimensional copypasta

Good golly lads. This place is like 99.9% shills right now.

A warning to China and North Korea

A diversion, to distract attention from his ties to Russia

who are the shills according to you?

Yeah kinda, but I need to spread the word.

The last thing we need are reactionaries blowing everything out of proportion until we have the full picture.

yeah sorta fucked aint we?

This was a poor decision by Trump, but it's still possible that it was a strategic move and not just shooting from the hip.
It does put him in the favor of neocon warhawks, who's support he unfortunately needs in order to get things done.
To his less informed supporters, it also makes him look tougher than Obama, who (perhaps wisely) backed out of attacking Syria.

I'm not a blind follower of Trump, but I'm not jumping ship yet, so long as this doesn't escalate.

Unfortunately, I think a similar situation would have happened regardless of who won the election last November.

Literally nothing.

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

>The last thing we need are reactionaries blowing everything out of proportion until we have the full picture.

Are you new here?

Holy fuck you're irredeemable.

trump lied people died

Yes.

>Russia wanted to be hardcore but Trump wont let it.

Enjoy your stay, user.

You're here forever.

No way.
This can't be true.
He can't be on another level of 4d chess that I haven't seen through.
This has to be bullshit or fake.
I know Trumps plans to disrupt and weaken Israel but christ,

fucking /r/The_donald and their stupid fucking shit head logic.

>lets bomb syria so people don't believe Trump is a russian plant!11!
He was doing perfectly fine just brushing off the he's a Russian plant claims because they are ridiculous. Doing anything in Syria is just asking for trouble and making the US a target for more terrorism and would piss off Russia. Stupid fucking morons trying to damage control their blind support for Trump. Fuck I hate reddit.

Anyone passing judgement this early on is stupid.

This was only a bad move if there are truly negative repercussions.

At the moment there have been none. Trump simply slapped Assad with his dick to show some dominance to the world. Nothing happened. Even if it was just a false flag, it doesn't matter. Trump's response was incredibly restrained, which should indicate his feelings about intervention. Now the war mongers have to keep quiet for a while and wait for another opportunity to bait Trump into war.

The elite failed to bait Trump into war, but got a consolation bombing. That's all that happened.

Trump made what seems to be the worst decision he's ever made in his life.

The jews called, and Trump listened. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just kill him, fuck donAld

is it good?

Oh fuck

Sup Forums realized they memed George W. Bush 2.0 into the White House.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

This is the most intensive raid I've seen so far. They go all out into the threads, too. Weren't they so obvious, I'd be mildly impressed.

>The only answer that matters.

Trump made a huge fucking mistake today. All of his rethoric of being outside the (((club))) goes down the toilet today.

He is confirmed Zionist shill. You fucking stupid ass Goyims. You were fooled with Obama, and now you are fooled even more hardcore with Trump the zionist.

WHEN WILL THIS RIDE STOP?

hillary is actually the president guys

>Sup Forums realized they memed George W. Bush 2.0 into the White House.

hahahah /thread /internet /Sup Forums /pol, thats it, nothing more to say

those who want destruction of Syria, will create or accept gas attack and Trump is under huge influence of donors and many interest groups.

Wait, you guys STILL support Trump?

Are you retarded?

Are you literally like console fanboys from Sup Forums? What the fuck.

Guess he was at least right about one thing; he could literally do whatever he wants, even kill someone randomly, and retards would still support him.

Agreed, Mohammed. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

he literally just bombed an essentially empty airfield void of people in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack on civilians

there's nowhere near enough information to make a decision either way unless you're a paid shill

NO, IT IS FOR PUBLIC OFFICES DOMICILED IN WASHINGTON D.C.

Natural persons are not required to

why don't you invade poland about it

First, you're 40% white and Trump doesn't do shit about your nigger problem, second, no, you really shouldn't.