Ok guys I'm actually really scared now. Is this the beginning of a global war...

Ok guys I'm actually really scared now. Is this the beginning of a global war? Stop with the fucking memes for a moment and get real for a second.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
youtube.com/watch?v=CYFKovwlbwg
youtube.com/watch?v=-U5E7A9sSM4
news.usni.org/2017/04/06/breaking-u-s-destroyers-fire-dozens-tomahawks-syrian-airfield-retaliation-strike-chemical-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait and see, what else can you do?

Should be a fun next 6 months.

No you fucking moron. The US has been bombing the shit out of the Middle East for decades.

You are pathetic. Seriously

Have you spent your years learning how to innawoods? You have lots of woods and have had lots of time. You still have a bit but days grow short.

Likely not the case but we can only hope WW3 is around the corner.

GG
youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

Dont need to be scared user life is literally pointless lets enjoy the beauty of war together

Maybe I'll finally find a way to off myself.

Depends on how Russia takes this action by us.

Its not unlikely, I wont say it is LIKELY or UNLIKELY

but it is not outside the realm of possibility.

The world is on the verge of world war, one wrong move can spiral us horribly into the abyss

Maybe its unavoifable? Who knows. This action is foolish regardless.

>when millions of white people end up dying because a few sandniggers got blown up

Real talk? No, happening is a meme that has been occurring on the paranoid boards since like 2006. Secretly, we know nothing will ever happen, this is just our way of coping.

Your country's military is beyond laughable. Have fun getting nuked into oblivion.

Exactly what i was thinking. don't want to live, so i don't give af

The strike was a unilateral action of a UN security council member, and not the entire UN security council. I'd be more concerned when the UN acts as one.

The leaf has it right. It's probably the boxing of Russia into a corner and the attempt to make everywhere a liberal democracy. Fukuyama may have been right. The bigger threat is that the US might internally collapse, given that it's politics are so whacky, but who knows when that might happen. Could kick off this year, might be decades away.

I'm still scare

having a strong military won't save you from nukes and I don't think the US has any reliable anti-ICBM defences. all you guys can do is really retaliate with more nukes.

It's Syria.

I mean... it's Syria.

Who cares? It's like bombing an isolated deserted island. It's like flicking a cigarette butt out the window. You shouldn't, but it's only Syria. That's only two letters off of syrup, and you know what that's good for. Pancakes. Do you want Syria on your pancakes? I don't.

Of course it is, asshole. Sit back and enjoy the show!

...as they deserve.

Old man here.

This is nothing. I own stock in companies that benefit from war and rumors of war, my stocks will be up on Friday, but the market as a whole will likely be down.

Missles have expiration dates. They must be fired or disassembled before they become unstable.

This was just a convenient way to dispose of aging missles.

Go to bed, your life will not change a bit.

Only the Russians who have "unconditional support" for Assad and Syria. So yeah, nothing to see here. At all...

youtube.com/watch?v=CYFKovwlbwg

Why aren't you buying war bonds

AWAITING FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS

Buy war bonds

BONDS

The voice of reason.

this

No, you fucking moron. Remember how the USA and Russia hated each other for decades and still did jack shit worth mentioning? We hate each other only a fraction of the amount we used to, and incidents worse than this happened all the time in the Cold War. This isn't even going to a footnote in the history books of the future. This is nothing.

>when millions of white people end up dying because a few sandniggers got blown up

Fuck me man just end it all

No. But this does mean russia and america will continue being bitter rivals. No more putin/trump alliance to rain bombs on mudslimes.

>Is this the beginning of a global war
No. No one gives a fuck. Turkey shot down a Russian fighter plane and the pilots were lynched by ISIS. Then a Russian diplomat was killed in Turkey. What makes you think Russia will stand up to the US when they are getting pushed around by Turkey?

The no fly zone shillary wanted would have done nothing and this missile attack will do nothing. Russia's GDP is less than Italy, they aren't capable of funding any sort of war effort, it's all fear-mongering.

I mean I don't doubt the possibility, but you need to look at it from all angles. If that does happen, so many countries have a lot to lose and if it goes nuclear, well let's just say no one is gaining anything.

It is all good. This is just a part of the chaos we bought with KEK. Have faith in KEK and you will be fine.

Wow your the biggest pussy on here. Go back to fb faggot

>Go to bed, your life will not change a bit
Hol up

So u b sayin

Go to sleep there's nothing to see here?

You brainwashed idiot leaf.

Russia and Syria were given advanced notice of the strikes.

Tell me the scenario wherein WW3 begins after Trump struck (practically) an empty fucking airfield.

Goddamn this country is retarded. State run schools are bad mkay.

Thanks old man.

Why would this escalate into a world war dumbass leaf

>coming to Sup Forums for reassurance and level-headed dialogue

anyone have a rake?

Actually...

I fucking hope so. Reset the world to zero. Annihilate everything that exists!

I thought Hillary was the one who would start WW3?

>I don't think the US has any reliable anti-ICBM defences
Fuck you're dumb. The US has had aerial based non kinetic ABMS since the fucking 70's, you dope. Here's a hint: it's 2017, the ABMS are in space now. Derp. If you think the Russians have good ABMS, the Americans are fucking two generations ahead.

Jesus Christ, I hate this country. It's full of fucking idiots with no geopolitical sense whatsoever.

>State run schools
You people brought this about when you fell for Russian bots telling you that Hillary would start WW3 by cracking down on Syria. The reason why Sup Forums is in a panic is because you fell for Russian fear-mongering.

But you're a big guy

if it is, i can't wait for canada to go

In the event that it is indeed, I have something to tell you guys.
I loved this board. I've seen its sad state. It started to mirror the outside world.

I asked for it. Blame me if you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=-U5E7A9sSM4

You should have listened.

Pol is full of climate change deniers for whatever reason but the situation on that front is pretty dire. It's going to fuel the fires of political instability, and it's going to make the migrant crisis even worse once the middle east and India become incompatible with agriculture.. Since we're not doing anything about it (we can't at this point), we have a few more years of this BS before things start getting real bad.

Short answer: no
Long answer: no you faggot

no not really, its a trump power play since xi is in america. probably a cold war.

really depends on putin, if he can swallow his pride

No.
Stop this shit idiots

>polls at historic low
>redbloodlickens face house and senate handover in mid-terms
>six gabullion^3m of (((gas)))
>ancient Indian missile launching ceremony

nothing to see here, goys... just another day in the zionist military vassal head office

Trump just declared war on Russia

Trump is a traitorous ZOG kike, he was a fucking traitor all along

Yeah it was real fun clobbering a bunch of sand tards for awhile. Now we have to deal with the guy that brought a gun to a gun fight.

So you're saying it was just luck that no Russians were killed and that WW3 won't start? WEW

Yeah, why talk to Moskva when Putin handed military control to his generals?

>Pentagon spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis told reporters in an email statement. Davis added the U.S. military warned Russia of the attacks before the cruise missiles were launched, in accordance with deconfliction policies set up with both U.S. and Russian military assets

From news.usni.org/2017/04/06/breaking-u-s-destroyers-fire-dozens-tomahawks-syrian-airfield-retaliation-strike-chemical-attack

trudeau declared war on white men

trudeau is a cucked kike, he was a faggot all along

lol not even close. the same shit happened like 4 years ago and nobody cared

>its a trump power play since xi is in america
about the only common sense post on this cesspit of autism orgy fora

>muscle-flexing to chinks (on norks and ECS)
>dumbf approval at perilous lows
>all policies getting either neutered or snuffed
>bleeding support
>right-wing nutjobs and russki traitors getting pruned, left, right and centre

pretty self-explanatory, actually

>Putin handed military control to his generals
do you really believe that? come on man

Let's see if you still care about Trudeau after Russia glasses your country you fucking kike faggot. We're going to have to build a wall to keep you irradiated lepers out.

How do you know that? The casualty reports are increasing as time goes on.

reddit the_donald thinks we are friends, but they are cancerous jew loving neocons

actually be worried user

i wont say much but my unit has been put on alert with no indication of where we are going. its real user. dont worry though there are people willing to die for you.

Hmm, I've got several things to say here.

1. You're Canadian. Thats a big plus. Sweden, Germany, and Canada have the three best reputations globally.
2. I doubt a war is going to break out over 59 missiles. Neither the Russians nor the Chinese are going to fight over Syria. China has no reason to, and Russia is only supportive cus they want influence in the Mid East. It's not worth a war.
3. I can't see any way a nuke would be used. I'm not gonna predict the future :) but think about that. You would first need a country to launch a nuke. Trump has said some pretty iffy stuff, but I doubt he'd go that far. And the only other country besides the U.S. capable of causing a real nuclear holocaust is Russia. They're furious right now, but they wont nuke the world (especially Canada) over it.

But as others said, nothing you can do really. Just watch and enjoy the show.

Republicans are in charge. Of course it means war, must fund the military industrial complex

Jokes aside. I don't think Syrian war will cause WW3. It will start when the orange buffoon starts bombing Iran, this is when Russia and China will step in.

Prepare the vaults.

I'm pretty pissed
I've been speaking to a girl who lives in Syria for the last 5 months. 2 days ago I sent here about £1000 because she said she couldn't afford food and shelter so I thought fine I'll help - she might send me nudes even haha
Anyway this morning she emailed me saying she can't talk anymore because 'One of the missiles went the wrong way and landed on her house'

She lives in a city on the opposite side of the country
Fuck Trump for giving her this excuse

>Squeamish
>The guy who whooped Georgia, Ukraine and took Crimea is now squeamish
The shills just get worse over time

take the black pill my friend.

Sup Forums will not admit it but we've been played all along. The kikes have been minipulating both sides of the political fence for decades now. Trump was playing 5D chess but not FOR us, he told the right exactly what we wanted to hear to get elected now it's going to be 4-8 more years of neo-con bullshit. The kike knows the left is turning against them with regards to Isreal so they've resorted to their good old pro Zionist standbys.

The Goy will march to war for thier kike overlords once again.

the_donald are closet racist instead of open racist like us, they are just brainwashed liberals masquarading as right leaning

Um yeah. Why the fuck wouldn't you rely on the expertise of your technicians?

Not the whole fucking military, you third world ladyboi. Just the people operating in Syria. It speeds things up.

Jesus, I thought leafs were dumb. Gimme a double double, flipalino.

Assad should send some of his boyw to release chemical weapons in NY , LA or Chicago subway drop some yankees dead.

bring their war mongering home to them

You know it's just some kid in India, right? Babbys first online scam

shut the fuck up cunt

We've been shot at hundreds of times here in Misawa and the media doesnt give a shit because no one got hurt

Syria is the place where the biblical final battle (aka armageddon) is supposed to take place according to revelations

Congrats you sent your money to a Nigerian scammer

Not if gay Putin has a say. He still has to suck a million big one before he's sated. Gay Putin rules!

Only one pilot was Lynched, the other was was rescued by Syrian and Russian special ops.

Not that the details matter tho :)

Bump

america is fucked, join a group and save yourselves

Back then people in charge was more responsible. Now idiots are everywhere.

>Is this the beginning of a global war?

The global war has been waging for a few years now.

It just went "hot"

youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms

The globalists WANT ww3.

>gives 1000 to a boko haram nigger in Nigeria posing as a shitskin muzzie girl in Syria
Okay I take it back, leafs are fucking geniuses compared to you crooked tooth poofs.

That's the grossest trap I've seen in my life.

Well the way I see it, if a thermonuclear war happens and you don't live in the middle of fucking nowhere, you're going to die anyway. So really it's not worth stressing out about.

If we die, we die. But until then we might as well live like we have been.

dumb leaf, learn on how putin operates and you already know that he has already left standing orders instead of "leaving it to the generals"

wars are political not military, cant wrap your tiny mind on that fact

Probably not, unless that Neocon turncloak in the US persists aiding Al Qaeda and "greatest Ally" over more false flags.

Oh no, you're entirely correct, if that other pilot wouldn't have been saved, Russia definitely would have went to war with Turkey.