Brit/pol/ - Destroying yet another middle eastern country for suspected WMDs edition

>SYRIAN REGIME TARGETED BY US MISSLES
news.sky.com/story/united-states-launches-missile-strikes-on-syria-10827993

>Trump calls on "all civilised nations" to take action against Syria following alleged chemical attacks
dallasnews.com/news/world/2017/04/06/us-launches-missile-strike-syria

>How will Russia react?
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-main-question-after-any-strikes-on-syria-how-does-russia-respond/2017/04/06/316c22b0-1aff-11e7-855e-4824bbb5d748_story.html

>Effects of alleged chemical attack allegedly horrifying
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/06/the-dead-were-wherever-you-looked-inside-syrian-town-after-chemical-attack

>Israel's chief Rabbi declares this a holocaust
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-israel-former-chief-rabbi-yisrael-meir-lau-civil-war-holocaust-assad-a7670531.html

>Majority of Britons back military action in Syria
news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-majority-of-britons-back-military-action-in-syria-10827733

>Drumpf: "Why I bombed Assad"
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-why-i-launched-missile-attack-syria-n743656

> Theresa May meets Donald Tusk for Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39514543
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-tusk-source-idUKKBN1781X4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4386488/Theresa-kicks-Brexit-talks-hosting-Donald-Tusk.html

> May heads for electoral test over Brexit and her leadership
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-may-elections-idUKKBN17812N
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39501881

> UKIP's Mark Reckless defects back to Tories
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/conservative-defector-mark-reckless-quits-ukip-rejoins-tories/
news.sky.com/story/ukips-mark-reckless-defects-back-to-conservative-party-10827314

> It's WMD all over again. Why don't you see it?
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/its-wmd-all-over-again-why-dont-you-see-it-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-39515621
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/06/the-dead-were-wherever-you-looked-inside-syrian-town-after-chemical-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to America

Death to America.

fucking shills making britpol threads now there getting smarter

Is this the thread where we shill for foreign dictators over our own country?

Death to Blairites

>Sup Forums going full jihad mode right now while drumpfcucks bunker down

Who does brit/pol/ stand with? Trump or Assad?

Probably. Feels like nowadays Sup Forums is a mix of pro-russia skills, anti-trump shills and normies

Takbir /sg/ will triumph over the murtadin /ptg/

Ismallahjshshsjabshhxbwjsjsbjaallagajh

What a shitty thread. Also. Civilised nations? The orange ones?

Mummy May supports Trump, so i'll agree with mummy in the hope she see my post and has sex with me

The Yanks have fucked us now. Syria intervention within a year gents.

The orange baby strikes again we on Sup Forums for as long as I remember have been against pointless military ventures in the middle east

I hope this doesn't escalate because we are obliged to take drumpfs side

""""""Highly likely """"""" it was Assad - fallon

Fucking buuuuuuuuuuuullshit

RT are loving this.
They can go back to being full on death to America.

>forced to take americas side and intervene in syria
>EU can no longer claim we're the bad guys without also implicating the USA
>EU can't give us a terrible deal without affecting the amount of "support" we can give to syrians

Oil prices just jumped 2% overnight

Hmmm

>Syria escalates into war with Russia
>NATO&EU have to pull together to fight Hitler 2.0
>BREXIT cancelled goys

Who cares about the UKs endorsement of an illegal attack on a sovereign nation on he grounds of unconfirmed use of weapons being used in a war,

What about this dead doggo

Puppy drowned in bath by 'barbaric' burglars - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-39515621

And the value of all my Trump-Putin memes crashed.

It just goes to show how many the_donald cretins there are on this board when things like this happen

There's no value on memes, autist. Back to plebbit mlord

Why does Sup Forums have such a boner for Assad?

Why is Trump being interventionist despite saying he wouldn't be?

Then these are less than worthless now.

>suspected WMDs edition
I've heard this shit before...

For fucks sake. Can't be doing with being drafted

Fucking Americans are gonna drag us into war with them aint they lads? Hopefully mummy may is smart and doesn't do this.

Morning lads, seems like there's some big shit going down

Former ambassador to Syria dropping red pills on breakfast

>gullible media
>false flag

Jesus this guy is woke

Assad is a leader of a sovereign nation acting as a sovereign nation. Regardless of if you agree with his actions or not, only globalists would try to remove his right to act.

Any attempt to remove a nations right to sovereignty is abhorrent and literally Blairite. Leave voters in the EU referendum should understand this more than anyone.

Ignoring that however, it is clear the US is using Syria as a way to annoy a far greater threat to globalisation, the largest sovereign nation on the planet who actively uses that sovereignty, The Russian Union.

We should be supporting Sovereignty and Nationalism, not bombing it everytime we think we see it like some coke head playing whack-a-mole.

Welp, another person has died from the Westminster attack.

turn on bbc1. Some ex mi5 guy dropping redpills on the upcoming war and the attack was a "fake flag"

Peter ford

Ex Syrian ambassador

It was the ex ambassador to Syria you cretin

Love sniffing my own farts 2bh lads, especially ones in the bath that make a sound like "squidle-lee-doo"

wanna buy some gas? I sell cheap

Sup Forums for days:
>false flag, don't fall for it Donald

Sup Forums today:
>well done Donald, this is justifiable because f-fuck off Shareblue!!

Do you mind?

Pointing out victims is racist

T'was only a Romanian

all the redditors are clamouring to show their unbridled support and yet all the polls show that people disagree with them

I honestly don't believe Assad did this, I am sure ages ago it was proved that the hospital workers in Syria were agents pumping out propaganda videos

I don't believe any of it

Its alright mate we've got firebombs

Do you think her farts smell yummy?

pls halp

Some Muslim bitch on BBC saying she supports Trumps actions

The world's gone topsy turvey

That's pretty cool, the queen got to meet president Assad.

How comes Sam Quek is the only one from the hockey team to get famous?

Was she the only fit one?

I can't read that mega thread. The number of yanks that aren't against this is depressing me

Of course they do Assad is a secular Shia soon it'll be another Muslim brotherhood country with shariah law

I want to spunk all over her while she hides her face.

You need to understand that Trump could LITERALLY climb atop the Oval Office desk on live TV, spread his winking, hairy old man arse and drop a massive well-done steak shite on the blotter and Sup Forums would be on here talking about how it was a bold, unpredictable 4D chess move designed to throw other world leaders off their game.

Trumptards are fucking idiots, basically. Americans support politicians and political parties like they're sports teams; there's no introspection or analysis, just 'Us' vs. 'Them'.

I'm a bit worried that when the muslims dig their arms caches from the woods of England, and when the British people resist that 'civil war' that a foreign powerful nation will bomb the shit out of its people calling for the head of our monarchy.

Nethier i used to think Assad was responsible for the older gas attacks and barrel bombing. but now i think it was (((other forces))) painting it as Assad.
>rebbels losing the war.
>decide to purposely have chemical weapons stockpilled in oppisition teritory that gets bombed.
>bomb goes off
>the entire international community condem Assad and call for the removal of him by any means neccesary.
>oppistion forces laughing their arse off as they just changed the outcome of the war.

Assad's war has caused the refugee crisis.
But let's support him anyway because reasons.

The Muslims won't last long enough

>syrian refugees
You've been watching too many mainstream meteors lad

What would you do if Britain was invaded by ISIS?
Assad is to blame for fighting back?

Bongos proxy war has nothing to do with it

>What would you do if Britain was invaded by ISIS?
they muslims are our greatest friends
please don't hurt me gchq

This is the type of military actions the Democratic Party wanted.

However, look at the implications, Trump can't be a Putin puppet anymore, a Putin puppet would never attack Assad in any way.

This weakens the Democrats whenever they try to pull the Putin puppet argument in the future.

This is far more complex than you see.

Trump gained a couple levels both nationally and internationally.

Russians and their friend Assad were warned in advance. I get the feeling this was the most friendly and polite attack in military history.

Trump wags dog and gets his ratings up

Good goys like you only watch RT I suppose.

Assad started. ISIS came later.

We should just let it grind on?
Give Turkey more leverage as they hold back more and more from entering Europe?

ISIS changed its name a million times in a thousand years you ((()))

The overwhelming majority aren't Syrian
The majority of them that are, aren't refugees
All of those in the West are not refugees

Nigga He just tommohawked a base full of Russians. Next he'll set up a no fly zone

>Give Turkey more leverage

That was Merkel with the refugee deal, and the Turks are punishing her for it.

Who else is giving Turkey more leverage?

Seriously?....................besides Germany......who else................no one.........

We're leaving the EU. Fuck em

Every refugee in Turkey that would rather be in Europe is leverage.

>in a thousand years
And they were behind the war in Syria from day one?
I remember it starting with anti-government protests not jihadis.

>because reasons
typical reddit phrase

You are REALLY daft mate.

1) the "refugees" are economic migrants and gibs, not just from arab countries in the ME but also north africa
2) turkey only has leverage over liberals, anyone can say "we won't accept any more"
3) that you think the anti syrian protestors (probably paid by USA intelligence agencies, like many other coups and attempted coups) are somehow a completely different group to ISIS just proves how ignorant you are

I guess the shills are here too

I could have said because you are Assad/Putin shills.

But just calling people shills is a bit weak.

You ignore how many are in Turkey that would come to Europe if the Turks made it easy.
I really thought Brit/pol/ would be more clued up on the situation between the EU and Turkey.

Nige questioning it.

>Every refugee in Turkey that would rather be in Europe is leverage.

hmmmmmmm.... tough to deal with, but probably true.

The E.U. could have implemented a vast array of choices that any fantastically wealthy and technologically advanced group could.....

No, lets let the Turks do it.

FUCK!

I'm not one of the idiots arguing that turkey doesn't have the EUs balls in a vice. If they opened the door then every election coming up would flip to the right

But if you thing that the war in syria wasn't started as a proxy war at the end of the Arab spring you're blind

Getting really sick of this the_donald 'muh God Emperor' LARPing and shilling desu.

Please-Russians and their friend Assad were warned in advance. I get the feeling this was the most friendly and polite attack in military history.

Trump wags dog

>You ignore how many are in Turkey that would come to Europe if the Turks made it easy.
>I really thought Brit/pol/ would be more clued up on the situation between the EU and Turkey.
You're so fucking dumb you apparently can't read
Doesn't fucking matter what Turkey does if the borders aren't wide open

Will we be safeguarding the yanks flanks again?

wew, some paki on 5live just floated the claim that israel was behind ISIS

Poor little pupper

they've conconcted this whole narrative of 'armies of shills running roughshod over our Sup Forums' but won't ever talk about the real shilling going on in this board; the trump cultists who think he can do no wrong

>Doesn't fucking matter what Turkey does if the borders aren't wide open

This guy that I am responding to is right, you know?

This is a nail in the coffin.
Not only open borders, but Turkey has been given extra powers over the refugee situation, and who enters Schengen Area (Angela Merkel gave them extra powers to resolve the refugee crisis).

>Media already banging its war drum, including the so called 'liberal' media

This is break from Trump that Nigel wanted. He can justifiably attack Trump's decision, bringing himself closer to Brits on this one, perfect for a comeback election

Responding to my own post.

Turkey can hold people who are eventually destined to go to the E.U., just because these people wanted to, Turkey will hold them, and a percentage of these people, indeed, by legal agreement, have to end up in the E.U.

How did the E.U. need Turkey again? How did we gain by this arrangement? When was the population consulted? What makes Turkey trustworthy? Are these people refugees or migrants? Can individual E.U. countries deny entry, even though Merkel and Erdogan made a deal? Can, say Hungary say "No"?

>killing the puppy

bring back scaphism

They can't downboat the hurtful messages so they just spam the board with useless threads instead

Plausibly, but I'm noting a lot of prominent Trump supporters hating his action. We all know where it's headed.

Owen Jones being interviewed by Alastair Campbell for GQ. What's NOT to like?

>the radical left's most important voice
>idealist
>kingmaker
wow.

Why haven't we fired anything yet?

I would say EVERY prominent trump supporter has condemned it, and rightly so

>Owen jones, kingmaker

owen "russell brand has endorsed labour, and the tories should be worried jones, IS The Kingmaker

king cuck the younger

wahey forgot to close the quotes just fucking kill me now