Why did he gas his own people when the US was willing to give him a pass for everything he had done before?

Why did he gas his own people when the US was willing to give him a pass for everything he had done before?

He dident

He didn't.

He didn't.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Better question, why would he gas his own people when at this point he had basically defeated the rebel faction and doing this would only provoke the west?

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE

doesn't really make sense since Assad was already on the cusp of winning.

this is, do you believe in trumps administration that their intelligence is true?

That pic

Because Syria is the most retarded country on earth.

How else do you manage to get BTFO by the SAME COUNTRY 5 times. These sand niggers are literally incapable of learning lessons or consquences

Well Assad was doing better in the Civil War, controlling more territory than ever since it began... and every major city, with a major numerical and technological advantage - and international support from Russia and Iran...

So he had to use a chemical weapon attack in some random pointless, non-valued small city to wipe out less than 100 no-bodies, for no reason. Don't you see? It was the one thing Mongolia wasn't expecting.

of course he didn't... It was ISISS

maybe cuz he is retarded

Can I be honest? I just don't want any more wars.

The Afghan/Iraq conflict cost us over 10 trillion dollars. It's the primary cause of our deficit.

I just can't see us taking another hit like that. The MIC needs to be completely restructured.

fpbp

Trump just blew up the chemical weapons stockpile

they bombed some ass holes that had gas stockpiled to use and it accidentally gassed some people, jews flashed some smoke and mirrors and boom, boogieman created, war started

FAKE NEWS

Sandniggers gonna sandnig.

how is it fake news? the rebel niggers may have even provoked the bombing on their gas stockpile

I don't care. Any hostile provocation with a foreign entity has possible cause of getting us embroiled in a prolonged and net negative conflict. This is the problem.

The Iraq/Afghan wars could have been resolved (and they were) in record time, if we simply just left afterwards. Which is what we should have done. Minimal expenditure for maximum effect. But no, we can't do that because no one will let us. Too many bleeding hearts internationally, it would burn up too much diplomatic credit, and hurts everyone's feelings. This is putting aside whether or not we should have gone to war in the first place. I am not going to get into that argument, I simply care about the economic impact.

The biggest problem with post-WW2 conflicts is that belligerents learned that they could simply hide in "neutral" states on the border and just prolong the conflict since we aren't allowed to hit them. Which is the most absurd thing in the world.

Either we use intelligent operators to do cloak and dagger knife strikes on specific targets (and people), or we level everyone and everything without putting any real boots on the ground.

One or the other.

Don't send the Army anywhere. If the President wants to use that loophole with the Marines, impeach them. Extralegal activities or the Airforce/Navy. Nothing else.

why is this Trump's fault. This is Obama's mess

Fpbp of course he didnt false flag all the way.

>why???
Didn't

Because US was desperately in need to support ISIS.

did they fall on their own?

I didn't say that.

I literally only said that I don't want any wars.

I am not excusing Obama, I am just pointing out that literally every time we go somewhere and become engaged in a foreign conflict, we run the risk of becoming enveloped in it. Which leads to a repeat of Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan.

They aren't losses, but they do immense damage to our economy because of the way the MIC has changed. It simply is not worth going to war anymore.

He didn't

The question is why is Trump pretending like he did?

Its important that you realize people WANT to be deceived.

When they do these false flag things its like the state is sending a subliminal message to the American people, "its in our national interests that we go to war in Syria" and the war is not conditional on whether or not the people buy this bullshit nerve gas story - its conditional on whether the people think that the government knows what its doing and is working in our best interests and if they have the appetite to go to war.

I think that the answer to those two questions are still just barely 'yes', but its hardly like it used to be, thats for sure.

That's boring

It's boring, but it's what is best.

No he didn't, he blew up the airfield that supposedly launched the attack, they were very careful to not touch any possible stockpile.