Fuck it I'm converting to Islam

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Memes aside, if the west falls I'm converting and engaging in jihad. Literally no reason not to

Unironically this. Islam will solve all the problems the right acknowledges. Christionity has been dead in the water for over a century. It's time

> Islam will solve all the problems the right acknowledges.

No it won't. Your nation's culture will be permanently wiped out along with perpetual terror attacks because not even Mudslimes can get along.

Calm down mate I'm not saying let's do it now,
just if the west is beyond repair I'm going to have some fun raping, murdering and looting the losers.
If I'm white can I go to Germany and just rape? Or do I need to be a POC

Gonna learn Hindi and move to brownland, won't even poo in the loo anymore

Fuck off ahmed for wasting those perfectly good trips

Wrong meme used for shit bait post

Sage

they maybe be right about jews and gays and women but they are also deeply racist and anti-white so that's not really an option

>No it won't
>Not knowing most of the west's problems come from pretending women are the same as men, and giving them political power

>Your nations culture
Oh no, how can I ever live with the death of egalitarianism

>If the west is beyond repair
We always knew Trump was a stepping stone to securing ourselves for the coming balkanization. Even he had to shill for feminism just to get elected. There is no realistic way to go at this point without piggybacking on Islam

>I'm going to have some fun raping, murdering and looting the losers.
Oh you're not actually interested in fixing things, just anarchy, nevermind.

>They're anti white
Muhammad is described as white in the Quran, and Satan is described as black. There is more than enough ways to fit Islam into a white nationalist spin

Mate I want nothing more than to see the west flourish and EUropeans dominate the world, I'm just saying if all hope is gone (it's not) I'm going to properly cut loose.
Anyway who hasn't had rape fantasies?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sage

>I want nothing more than to see the west flourish and Europeans dominate the world
I'm saying that we can do that via Islam

MaşAllah brother

Bye Felicia

Gotta admit you're not wrong. Also muslims aren't anti-white, they are anti-non-muslim. It just happens to be that a lot of white people are also non-muslims.

Negros being Muslims is humerus for the same reason they're Christians. When it comes down to it, they don't understand either religion and are simply doing what their owners say to do. I know you probably get a lot of shit Turkbro, but I think you may be surprised at how the west embraces Islam in the future

I will do this if our nation's become a majority muslim just for the perks.

Of course if my country wasn't a degenerate kike playground where 8 year olds are taught about gay sex in a sex ed curriculum made by convicted jewish pedophile Ben Levin I might have a different tone.

SLIDE
L
I
D
E

>555
Another glorious leaf shitpost
Forget Islam, just kill yourself

The picture you have attached doesn't have to be the only route. Take avantage of those QT white women converting for tolerance points. Deep down we all know they're converting because they grave to be placed back in their natural role as supporter/wife/mother, instead of their current role as pretending to be the man

DON"T RESPOND TO THIS FUCKING SHILL

sage goes in all fields

FUCKING STOP FEEDING THE SHILLS

>Turkbro

T-thanks Amerim8

Most of the deus vult larpers don't even realize that Constantinople fell largely because of infighting between Catholics and Orthodox. They even looted/raided it during the fourth crusade. Meanwhile under Islamic rule, people of the cross lived with other conquered peoples pretty much at peace as long as they knew they couldn't hold government positions. Contrast that to the 100yrs war or other conflicts Christians had with others. The treatment Turks get on this board is not justified, especially after most middle eastern regional squabbles can be traced back to the actions of the British's involvement in riling up Arab revolt, and propping up house of Saud.

They do. Only racist in homeland ...lottta political tension after new borders

It's so nice to see a Sup Forumsack with historical knowledge of Turkish rule.

Yup, taking out their leaders and stirring up infighting from CIA doesn't help much either. Anyone who thinks Muslims can't create great nations should see Libya and Syria before the western created conflicts.

>leaf
And nothing of value was lost

wheres the reply button?

Thanks user, I'm seeing more alt right being less hostile towards Islam lately. As they look into Christionity they realize it wasn't what they thought, but Islam is, and will be, patience, and God willing they will come.

We have a saying about such course of action that roughly translates as "I'm gonna freeze my ears off just to spite my grandmother".

have you read submission by michelle houlibec