HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option)
youtu.be/L9Fto8HabU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, now we have a reason to not intervene. Now if Israel can just keep their composure and... Oh... Wait...

LETS MEME IT TO REALITY!!! ISRAEL WOULD FUCK THEM UP

So the plot thickens...

Thank god for my asthma

Does Syria want to get BTFO by Israel again?

This is 248D chess by Trump to kill all the kikes, I knew it!

Trump is a genius

Are you pretending to be retarded?

1488D chess

So all we have to do is continue to go full retard and the middle east will glass itself?

Link to tweet or fake
Fucking faggot
Remove Assad
Liberate Crimea

>Another twitter screenshot thread.
NO LINKS?

It's literally not real.

underrated post

They attack Israel, it'll be the end of the world.

>Israel is attacked.
>Goes to War.
>Palestinians decided this is their best shot to take down the Israel and bring back Palestine: they do an all or nothing attack.
>Israel's enemys decide now is the best chance to invade and destroy the country of infidels.
>Israel sees that it's fucked and is going to lose its country.
>Samson Option is initiated (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option)

>Sup Forums spends the rest of the lives bitching about their subway-dwelling Metro 2033 lives.

NO, America's wife' son Israel!

This is the true reason for Trump attacking Syria. I'm not letting this slide. Bomb the muslims.

haha

Israel would flatten half the middle east if that happened

I can't find this tweet

FAKE NEWS

PROVIDE LINK OR DIE

>So all we have to do is continue to go full retard and the middle east will glass itself?

87 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Fuck off cunt. Israel is the biggest problem in the world. You dont belong here.

All the retards in this thread realize that the Israeli army could easily defeat Syria in the current scenario, especially considering they'll get overwhelming us support because of AIPAC no matter who the president is right?

The last time a country tried to launch Scud missiles against Israel the US BTFO them pretty damn hard with Patriot missiles and that was over 20 years ago. They are still using fucking Scuds?

NUKE THEM INTO FUCKING OBLIVION!!!!

BURN DOWN YOUR LOCAL TEMPEL TODAY user, THIS FUCKING JEWRY ENDS HERE AND NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake news from a white house shill

t. sand nigger

How's the wifi in the rapeugee center?

that was a typo they meant to say spud missiles

>muh JIDF propaganda

Vacate.

>If A, then infinite escalation

BASED LION

>Kikes gone
>Drinking vodka in subways trading bullets and pepes for currency
Doesn't sound all that terrible

>Samson Option
>Kikes have a limited amount of nukes
>Russia is so fucking huge that dozens of millions survive because kikes didn't have enough missiles to reach them
>flyover masterrace in USA survives, filth like SF, LA, NY gets destroyed

Fake and gay

DO IT BURGER FUCKING LAUNCH EVERYTHING YOU GOT, CLEAN THE WORLD OF MUDSHITS AND UNKEK YOURSELF FROM THE JEWS

>same pic, same comment in several threads

JIDF prepare to inhale

Pretty sure this is fake.

And even if it wasn't, all that it would be is a repeat of Saddam in the first Gulf war, except now we have better missile defense and the ability to strike back.

>you will never exist in the timeline where Command & Conquer Generals 2 came out, but you do get to live it

feels weird

>full retard

Oh jeebus my fucking sides!!!
cant catch my breath!!

How does that follow?

>Israel is attacked.
>Goes to War.
>Palestinians decided this is their best shot to take down the Israel and bring back Palestine: they do an all or nothing attack.
>Israel's enemys decide now is the best chance to invade and destroy the country of infidels.
>Israel sees that it's fucked and is going to lose its country.
>Samson Option is initiated (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option)
>Middle East becomes uninhabitable wasteland
>Remainder of the world enters into glorious golden age sans jews and muslims

I actually feel better about this now.

l-leave my s-safe sp-pace!

t. ahmed

FUCKING LMAO

He said that before. He once literally had a tantrum after Israel bombed a Hezb convoy once again. It's empty words.

Wtf I love this timeline again

>Trump fires missiles at disused airfields and abandoned factories in Syria
>Assad, Putin, Iran and China (why not) blame Israel
>Assad, Putin, Iran and China btfo Israel
>Israel btfo
>Neocons btfo
>Jews btfo
>Hillary btfo
>Shareblue btfo
>Trump 4d chess emperor
>World peace ensues

I'm diamonds at the very thought

you forgot
>two prophets slain in Jerusalem
>Jesus comes

>implying Palestinians aren't desperate as fuck and taking any chance to take down Israel (Suicide bombing children).
>implying Israel doesn't have enemies that wouldn't jump at the chance to destroy Israel with ME allies and additional Non-ME allies.
>implying the Samson Option isn't real.

OY VEY

>Scud missiles.
Reminds me of this
youtu.be/L9Fto8HabU0

>I'm okay with this dot jay peg

What bothers me more are the faggots on the Right who are complaining about Trump's action lacking written legaslature approval. It's like they want the executive to be the legislature's puppet. No, dipshits. The executive is a co-equal branch with its own authority.

Obama knocking over Gaddafi's regime was unconstitutional, on top of being both strategically and morally bankrupt. Is a missile strike on a single airfield going to topple Assad? Don't be absurd. Will other additional action require Congressional approval? Maybe, depends on what that action is.

dont get your hopes up. dont mean to blackpill but he fucking lied to us. fucking spooks and kikes got to him

>0.2c
>0.2c
>0.2c
>0.2c
>0.2c

Please please please God be true

kek. They knew exactly where to throw that punch.

Wishful thinking. I give it a week, if he doesn't pull something out of his ass i'm burning my MAGA hat. Thinking something good could come out of amerilardia was pretty naive on my part.

Please, please, PLEASE fire more tomahawks at Syria.

I want to see some dead Kikes.

>blowing up more sand niggers results in sand niggers blowing up kikes

Literally the best outcome. I take back what I said, trump truly is a great businessman.

Syrian Scuds wouldn't do anything to Israel. It would be like the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah war. Hezbollah launched thousands of missiles into Israel, and managed to kill only a handful of Israeli civilians. Syria would be able to do little more than that, and they would get a lot of their military installations probably flattened in an Israeli response, unless the Russians stepped in big-time.

So I'm dubious of this... and I'm not seeing it anywhere.

STRAWPOLL

www.strawpoll.me/12693783

This will do. Send more Tomahawks Trump! The poor 6 trillion Syrian children!

Kick ass Assad!

>7 day war
You don't do much of that reading business do you.

Fuck off kike, you have no friends here.

Dudes. Nukes aren't petty shit like the ones we dropped back in Japan, they're terrifyingly more powerful now. One nuke nowadays has the potential to destroy an entire US state. Also, radiation travels guys (through land, water, and air).

Israel initiates the Samson Option, that means it'll launch all its nukes to attack all its enemies - the consequences be damned. Can you imagine the massive radioactive weather we'd get globally? We stopped testing nukes in the first place because of all the radiation that was spreading globally when we were playing with kid shit.

DON'T HURT GREATEST ALLY

Just as keikaku

very feasibly, yes. the world is a constant diet of red and black pills at the moment, the ride never ends! but having said that he didn't knock anything out of great strategic value to Assad, so it could be that he's just tossing a bone to the rabid (((neocons)))

This! It would actually HELP us, weeding out all of the degeneracy and allowing those Americans with the best values to band together in order to repopulate the country as quickly as possible, ensuring Democrats could never again win an election. That way we could split the Republican party in two, so that they have to compete with each other by making actual, tangible improvements to the country in order to get elected.

>if you do that again i'm going to punch this guy in the face

jew

I would love to see them try. They will get rekt.

Putin is wih us.

Stop shilling your poll everywhere.

DANGGGG

>They attack Israel, it'll be the end of the world.

for jew

The 1967 War isn't the same, fuckface. More countries will be against Israel, including non-ME ones. Also, it won't just be a bunch of inbred dune coon cannon fodder only attack Israel this time - races of higher genetics and IQ will be leading the assault.

>the NEXT time you bomb the shit out of us we'll do something, s-so you better not!

>implying jews wouldn't infinitely escalate, the cunts

This

I hate Israel but they wouldn't lose much from this

wtf I love Trump again now

>races of higher genetics and IQ will be leading the assault.
like who?
>fuckface
you're puberty is showing

>no op is a faggot option

well youre a faggot. Just so you know

>Dudes. Nukes aren't petty shit like the ones we dropped back in Japan, they're terrifyingly more powerful now. One nuke nowadays has the potential to destroy an entire US state. Also, radiation travels guys (through land, water, and air).

Unless you\re talking about a state like Massachusetts, no. Nukes are not powerful enough to "destroy a state". And Massachusetts-sized states would require nukes 5-6 times more powerful than the most powerful nuclear weapon the US has ever had. I'm pretty sure Russia doesn't have those anymore either.

Radiation from nukes is not really the scary part in the long run. The scary part is all the soot and dust that gets thrown into the atmosphere that can obscure sunlight and thus make crop growing not possible.

They should nuke isreel with something that wont let anything grow, postpone Armageddon for few thousand years

check'd and agreed.

This is getting interesting.

OH PLEASE GOD SEND MORE MISSILES. TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.

NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL
NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL
NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL
NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL
NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL
NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL
NUKE iSRAEL
>NUKE iSRAEL

You must be new here.

>Sup Forums spends the rest of the lives bitching about their subway-dwelling Metro 2033 lives.

Whos happiest day is that 1 day when he found a backpack with eight cans of spam and a red dildo

ITT retards with no foresight or military knowledge

i wish this wasn't fake

This is the living proof that you have a simple choice: support Israel or support Assad and islamization.